3 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BLEND HEALTHY SMOOTHIES TO GO: No need to give in to temptation while you’re out on the road - simply mix up a delicious fruit or veggie smoothie or protein drink at home and take it with you.
- MAKES IT EASY TO STICK TO YOUR HEALTH AND DIET GOALS: The convenient 20 ounce to-go mug comes with a sealable lid so you don't have to worry about your drink spilling in your bag or your car.
- POWERFUL MOTOR AND HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: 300 watts and 23,000 RPM ensures anything you put in your mini-blender gets pulverized - make your own purees, soups, cocktails, dips and sauces
- BREAK RESISTANT BPA-FREE MIXER JAR: One-touch beverage blending. Lightweight bottle fits most car cup holders, resists cold and heat from -40° to 112°F. Easy care, completely dishwasher safe.
- 100% RISK-FREE 2-YEAR WARRANTY: The Epica Blender is built to last, but if you don't absolutely love it, you’re covered for 2 full years. Goes with you to the gym or on your commute.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $7.79 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Save or upgrade with a similar blender
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
From Green Smoothie Cleanses To Bodybuilding Protein Shakes-The Epica Personal Blender is your trusted partner in your quest to live a healthy lifestyle. Sized to fit in most car cup holders, it travels easily with you on your commute to work or the gym. Versatile blender also chops nuts, whips cream, purees soups and mixes up a delightful frozen cocktail.
BPA-Free Plastic Cup Won’t Hold Odors Or Alter the Way Your Drinks Taste.
Cheap plastics can give off strange odors or give your beverages an odd flavor, but the high-quality Epica Blender bottle is guaranteed not to interfere with the flavors of your chosen ingredients.
Flip Top Lid Seals Tight To Prevent Spills.
Even if your personal to-go cup falls over inside your bag or car, it won’t leave a sticky mess behind because of the leak-proof lid. The jar is remarkably durable and can withstand breaking and temperatures from -40° to 175°F.
100% Risk-Free Two Year Warranty.
You’ll appreciate the powerful 300 watt motor and the durability of your 23,000 RPM Epica Blender, but if it fails to perform your purchase is completely covered for up to two full years.
Order Your New Epica Personal Blender Today and Discover How Easy Living a Healthy Lifestyle Can Be.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw this pop up as a related item to who knows what I was buying and decided on an impulse to get it. It was SO cheap I felt like I couldn't NOT buy it. Plus I was tired of getting out the giant Vitamix assembly from the cupboard above the fridge every time I wanted to make myself a smoothie. I also didn't feel like cleaning that giant thing and having it take up all that counter space all the time.
That said, I also was also very tired of buying blenders, as I've had 4 of them die on me in a matter of a few years, and usually within the first year of consistent use. Like vacuum cleaners, they just aren't built to last, and the ones that are, well they're as expensive as 10 of their cheaper competitors, so you can pick your poison. There's no middle ground, and the only reason I even had a blender before the Epica is because my roommate forgot his ungodly expensive Vitamix when he moved out, and he clearly hasn't tried to make a smoothie in the last 3 years. So uh... if you see Mike go ahead and just don't bring that up. But I digress...
I love the idea of the small "bullet" type blender for single servings that can be easily used, cleaned, and stored. The ones tried previously did all that to some extent (Ninja, Magic Bullet, some Macy's brand with an Italian name I forget), but also promptly died, and two of those I would not have even tried to crush ice with. Compared to those, this thing works like you dropped a corvette engine into a chevy cruze. Unexpected beast mode. I nervously loaded ice in here for the first time, along with frozen fruit, protein, peanut butter, and who knows what else. aaaand BRRRT! Perfect smoothie. The thing barely flinched as it sliced through it all. Not only does it work way better than expected, but the stainless base blends in well in the kitchen and is small enough to leave out on the counter. Score.
Sometimes it takes a few pulses to get everything in the cup to cycle around and get crushed, and you may have to detach and shake it a bit, reattach, and then keep blending. However, it's so easy and quick to use, even with that the whole blending process takes like 30 seconds. PLUS you drink out of the cup you blended it in so you don't dirty another one, and can even take it on the go with the spill proof lid. BRILLIANT. Who hates dishes? EVERYONE SANE. Another point for the Epica.
There are downsides to the cup and they 1. are that you can't fit much in there obviously, but that comes with the territory, and that 2. it's somewhat difficult to clean. Unless you have dainty little Trump hands, its basically impossible to get your hands in there to clean with a sponge, and you would need some special brush or something to clean it really well otherwise. I usually just spray it out, swish some soapy water through, rinse. It's not perfect but it's clean enough for me. So the downsides here are that you can't make margaritas for 4 people at once, which nobody is buying it for, and that its not super easy to clean meticulously well. I can live with that and won't even take a star off for it.
One thing is for sure, you wont find a more powerful blender for anything close to what this thing is selling for. I can't speak to longevity, but I've been using it without issue for 8 months consistently, and it's so cheap that it even makes those appliance protection plans a no brainer. I bought a 3yr warranty for a whopping $3.88, so for under $29 I have a little ice-destroying beast blender, guaranteed to last 3 years. Good luck finding another deal like that.
Convenient: Drink directly out of the bottle used to blend, and there's a cap that can be used to bring your blend on-the-go.
Consistent: I've been using this for 3 weeks now, at least once a day, and I've had no problems.
Idk if there are many people looking for a Huel blender now that they're shipping to the U.S., but I would definitely recommend this personal blender if you are. I add 500ml of water (between the 400ml and 600ml line), 2 1/2 scoops of Huel (although that's more than most people use), and a small glob of honey, and it blends wonderfully in about 10 seconds. I've had no problems with it as of yet, and even if I did, I'd be fine with buying a new one every few months for how cheap they are.