- Save 49% on Bellemain Heavy-Duty Nonstick Corkscrew if you buy any item offered by Perella's Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle" and save 67% off the $69.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLEND HEALTHY SMOOTHIES TO GO: No need to give in to temptation while you’re out on the road - simply mix up a delicious fruit or veggie smoothie or protein drink at home and take it with you.
- MAKES IT EASY TO STICK TO YOUR HEALTH AND DIET GOALS: The convenient 20 ounce to-go mug comes with a sealable lid so you don't have to worry about your drink spilling in your bag or your car.
- POWERFUL MOTOR AND HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: 300 watts and 23,000 RPM ensures anything you put in your mini-blender gets pulverized - make your own purees, soups, cocktails, dips and sauces
- BREAK RESISTANT BPA-FREE MIXER JAR: One-touch beverage blending. Lightweight bottle fits most car cup holders, resists cold and heat from -40° to 112°F. Easy care, completely dishwasher safe.
- 100% RISK-FREE 2-YEAR WARRANTY: The Epica Blender is built to last, but if you don't absolutely love it, you’re covered for 2 full years. Goes with you to the gym or on your commute.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Amazon.com||Excellent Products Inc||Funnyhome-US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||6 x 6 x 14 in||5 x 5 x 15 in||6.69 x 10.2 x 9.9 in||11.5 x 4.19 x 5.18 in||4.2 x 5.2 x 11.9 in|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic||Tritan+ABS Plastic, FDA certificated Food Grade Stainless Steel||Plastic||Metal|
Whip up a quick treat, then take it with you without missing a beat! It's all thanks to the blender jar/drinking bottle which you simply twist off the base when you're ready to go. Take a smoothie to the gym, hot cereal to work, soup to soccer practice ... the possibilities are endless!
Cold or Hot — Blends, Mixes, Purees, Whips and Chops
Sure, the Epica Combo Mixer/Blender is ideal for making blended drinks like smoothies, protein shakes and icy cold cocktails. It safely processes and holds foods at temperatures ranging from -40° to 175°F.
Easy & Safe Take-Along Blender Jar/Drinking Bottle
The best thing about this multi-talented personal blender is that its 20-oz. jar turns into a drinking bottle with a quick twist of your wrist. Just leave your blended treat inside, secured with the drinking spout lid. It can handle a rough ride; it's extremely break-, dent- and scratch-resistant. Plus, you never have to worry about BPAs, plastic tastes or odors leaching into your food.
Built for Power
Experience a whole new level of deliciously dreamy smoothness in your smoothies, soups and sorbets! With a 300 watt motor, an amazing 23,000 RPM and 4 super-sharp, surgical quality stainless steel blades, the Epica delivers results that must be tasted to be believed.
Built for Safety
The Epica Personal Combo Mixer/Blender features a secure shutoff which prevents the motor from running unless the jar is attached. It also has suction feet which help it grip the countertop without "walking" or tipping over. The jar can safely go in the refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
Built for Durability ... Guaranteed
The Epica is reliably tough, with a stainless steel housing and quality tested motor. And it's backed by a 2 warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've gone through 2 personal blenders before this, both of which couldn't stand up to the frequent use I subject them to. This one has beenough better than the previous ones I tried hands down.
Do NOT use ice with this blender, you will break it. I use frozen fruit instead and it's nice and cold. I recommend adding your liquids first (water, milk, yogurt, kefir, etc), then drop in frozen or fresh items. You may need to shake up the container in between blends. Don't hold down the button too long, just pulse until everything is crushed, then press down for 30 seconds to get a smoothie consistency.
My favorite recipe is:
1 cup yogurt (low fat vanilla)
1 cup milk (or almond milk)
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup raspberries
1/3 cup blackberries
1/3 dark pitted cherries (all frozen)
I’ve used this blender dozens of time with frozen fruit, etc, and am very impressed.
I make a smoothie to take to work then wash out the bottle and fill it with water throughout the day - dual purpose and very convenient.
I’d strongly encourage others to save money and buy this.
NOTE: I have read reviews about bottle breakdown. I have not washed mine in the dishwasher and have had zero issues.