Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle" and save 56% off the $69.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLEND HEALTHY SMOOTHIES TO GO: No need to give in to temptation while you’re out on the road - simply mix up a delicious fruit or veggie smoothie or protein drink at home and take it with you.
- MAKES IT EASY TO STICK TO YOUR HEALTH AND DIET GOALS: The convenient 20 ounce to-go mug comes with a sealable lid so you don't have to worry about your drink spilling in your bag or your car.
- POWERFUL MOTOR AND HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: 300 watts and 23,000 RPM ensures anything you put in your mini-blender gets pulverized - make your own purees, soups, cocktails, dips and sauces
- BREAK RESISTANT BPA-FREE MIXER JAR: One-touch beverage blending. Lightweight bottle fits most car cup holders, resists cold and heat from -40° to 112°F. Easy care, completely dishwasher safe.
- 100% RISK-FREE 2-YEAR WARRANTY: The Epica Blender is built to last, but if you don't absolutely love it, you’re covered for 2 full years. Goes with you to the gym or on your commute.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whip up a quick treat, then take it with you without missing a beat! It's all thanks to the blender jar/drinking bottle which you simply twist off the base when you're ready to go. Take a smoothie to the gym, hot cereal to work, soup to soccer practice ... the possibilities are endless!
Cold or Hot — Blends, Mixes, Purees, Whips and Chops
Sure, the Epica Combo Mixer/Blender is ideal for making blended drinks like smoothies, protein shakes and icy cold cocktails. It safely processes and holds foods at temperatures ranging from -40° to 175°F.
Easy & Safe Take-Along Blender Jar/Drinking Bottle
The best thing about this multi-talented personal blender is that its 20-oz. jar turns into a drinking bottle with a quick twist of your wrist. Just leave your blended treat inside, secured with the drinking spout lid. It can handle a rough ride; it's extremely break-, dent- and scratch-resistant. Plus, you never have to worry about BPAs, plastic tastes or odors leaching into your food.
Built for Power
Experience a whole new level of deliciously dreamy smoothness in your smoothies, soups and sorbets! With a 300 watt motor, an amazing 23,000 RPM and 4 super-sharp, surgical quality stainless steel blades, the Epica delivers results that must be tasted to be believed.
Built for Safety
The Epica Personal Combo Mixer/Blender features a secure shutoff which prevents the motor from running unless the jar is attached. It also has suction feet which help it grip the countertop without "walking" or tipping over. The jar can safely go in the refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
Built for Durability ... Guaranteed
The Epica is reliably tough, with a stainless steel housing and quality tested motor. And it's backed by a 2 warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've gone through 2 personal blenders before this, both of which couldn't stand up to the frequent use I subject them to. This one has beenough better than the previous ones I tried hands down.
Convenient: Drink directly out of the bottle used to blend, and there's a cap that can be used to bring your blend on-the-go.
Consistent: I've been using this for 3 weeks now, at least once a day, and I've had no problems.
Idk if there are many people looking for a Huel blender now that they're shipping to the U.S., but I would definitely recommend this personal blender if you are. I add 500ml of water (between the 400ml and 600ml line), 2 1/2 scoops of Huel (although that's more than most people use), and a small glob of honey, and it blends wonderfully in about 10 seconds. I've had no problems with it as of yet, and even if I did, I'd be fine with buying a new one every few months for how cheap they are.