Epica Powerful Stainless Steel Whisper-quiet Citrus Juicer-70 Watt motor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GET MORE JUICE IN A FRACTION OF THE TIME: When tested against higher priced juicers, the Epica delivered 18% more juice in a third of the time. Enjoy fresh squeezed juice for breakfast - even when you’re on the run.
- STARTS AND STOPS WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: This juicer is as uncomplicated as they come. With one press, you can start and stop the automatic ultra quiet juicing. Fresh, healthy juice is only a touch away.
- JUICE FLOWS RIGHT INTO YOUR GLASS: Whether you want an entire carafe of juice or just one glass, you can have it your way. It’s just as easy to juice enough limes for a dozen margaritas as it is to get grapefruit juice for one Seabreeze.
- RINSES CLEAN IN SECONDS AND WON’T CLOG: Many juicers on the market are a pain to clean up - which makes you dread using them. The Epica has only 3 parts that rinse clean in seconds.
- TWO REAMER SIZES TO FIT ALL CITRUS FRUITS: Juice any kind of citrus fruit you want, from limes to oranges to grapefruits. Add the juice to cocktails, recipes, or drink it on its own. The fine mesh strainer won’t clog with pulp.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Craving a fresh glass or full pitcher of mouthwatering orange juice, grapefruit juice, or lemonade?
If you’d love to have a fresh squeezed glass to kick-start each morning with power-packed nutrition, are striving to maintain a more alkaline diet, simply want to add more class to brunch, or need to extract enough juice for 50 margaritas in 5 minutes flat--you’ll enjoy using this Powerhouse of juicers.
And lab tests prove you'll get 18% more juice in 1/3rd the time compared to higher priced juicers.
In fact, seconds after you open the box, rinse the 3 easy-clean parts and begin juicing you’ll find yourself indulging in a tangy glass of your favorite citrus juice, without the hassle, noise or mess!
Customers rave about how Epica’s Powerful Whisper-Quiet 3X Powerful 70 Watt Motor Allows You to…
• Quietly Suck Every Last Nutritious Drop from 50 Citrus Fruits in 5 Minutes By Lightly Pushing Down with a Single Hand—No Annoying On-Off Switch to Push Between Fruits Means No Wasted Energy!
• Quickly Switch from Tiny Limes to Giant Grapefruits in Seconds By Simply Swapping Out the Small & Large Reamer
• Extract Juice of Any Kind Into Glass Size of Your Choice with Clog-Free System
• Easily Rinse 3 Heavy-Duty Durable Parts Clean in 10 Seconds
• Efficiently Store Small Footprint (8.5” X 11”) in Cupboard or On Countertops.
• Naturally Enhance Your Decor with Sleek Stylish Brushed Stainless Steel Design
• Take a Deep Breath & Relax Because You’re Backed By a Full 1 Year Warranty—Plenty of Time to See How Well this Takes a Beating!
Ready to experience the tangy indulgence of mouthwatering, fresh-squeezed juice this weekend?
Get the powerhouse juicer that operates so efficiently you can hear a pin drop…
Simply Click the Add to Cart Button Now to Experience the Epica Difference
Top Customer Reviews
2. Aesthetically pleasing: nice profile, brush stainless steel finish, well-proportioned.
3. Doesn't take up too much space on the counter.
4. Easy to clean - just rinse.
5. Easy to juice - just press.
6. Reamers come in two sizes.
7. No switch to worry about - just press the fruit to activate.
8. Quiet motor.
1. The fruit splashes during juicing. Not a big deal, but something to keep in mind. I tried juicing with the plastic cover on, but this prevents you from being able to apply pressure to various points of the fruit to get maximum yield.
2. The function that allows you to lift the spout and "lock" the juice from pouring into a glass seems nice, but the silicone element that plugs up the hole when the spout is lifted also gets pulp stuck on it and the hole gets clogged preventing the juice from coming out. I could do without this feature altogether.
One more thing to keep in mind is that juicing is not as easy as it appears in some video reviews. Especially when juicing large grapefruits, you have to constantly work the sides of the fruit towards the reamer or else not all pulp will be juiced out. So it's not just a pressure to be applied from the top, but also from the sides for maximum yield.
Overall, it was a very good buy that I'm very pleased with.
Update: Added a star (4->5) after a month of use. I subscribed to Florida oranges and have been juicing almost every day. It really works and cleans up great.
We hope you guys can a/ replace the part and b/ beef up the design for future production.
Yet, I have to mention the length of the power cord. It's pathetic. [See photo] It's almost offensively short. You can't give us a couple more inches, Epica? What's a couple inches between friends?? I'd recommend buying a 3ft, 360 rotating. flat extension plug, but that increases the price of your overall purchase by about $8.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this for 7 months without any problems.Read more
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.