- Save 49% on Bellemain Heavy-Duty Nonstick Corkscrew if you buy any item offered by Perella's Here's how (restrictions apply)
Epica Cut Resistant Gloves with CE Level 5 Protection, 1 Pair-3 Year Warranty
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BEST QUALITY: The highest quality food grade cut resistant gloves available on Amazon. Made of revolutionary 4-component cut resistant yarn. 4X stronger than leather! The only material that offers better protection is metal mesh.
- PERFECT IN THE KITCHEN TO SHUCK OYSTERS OR SLICE WITH YOUR KNIVES & MANDOLIN…PLUS FOR PROJECTS AROUND THE HOUSE! -Avoid the risk, hassle, and pain of cutting or slicing without gloves or with cheap ones…do it the smart way! You won’t be disappointed.
- RIGOROUS SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE TESTING: Epica gloves meet the standards for Level 5 cut resistance and give you peace of mind that your hands, fingers and wrists are safe whether you’re using a sharp knife, working with a mandoline or handling glass or tools.
- AVOID CUTS & SCRAPES, PROTECT YOUR HANDS WITHOUT LOSING YOUR CONTROL OR GRIP! -For less than you paid for dinner last night, you can safely handle knives or sharp tools without sacrificing your control. Makes the perfect gift for your loved one!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE WITH MAXIMUM DEXTERITY: Two sizes fit men’s and women’s hands with high-end knit material that has been specially manufactured for stretch recovery, maximum flexibility and superior manual dexterity.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Comfortable to wear, these Epica gloves keep your hands safe and protected from sharp tools or materials without hampering your performance.
Great for the Hobbyist or Professional User.
Epica gloves can be a big help in cutting down on kitchen accidents. Slip them on whenever you're using a peeler, grater or Microplane and there'll be no more worries that one tiny slip of the hand might cause injury. In the workshop, they're essential for operating cutting or abrasion machinery. And they're ideal for cutting and handling glass.
Strong, Yet Comfortable Fiber Knit Construction
When manual dexterity is important to the task at hand, stiff and heavy leather gloves can be a serious hindrance. The cut resistant fibers that make up Epica gloves are much lighter, yet four times stronger than leather. And the knit construction gives them far superior flexibility, breathability and stretch-to-fit comfort.
EN388 Approved CE Level 5 Cut Resistance
Epica Cut Resistant Gloves have been evaluated according to EN388, Europe's mandatory performance requirement for all gloves as standardized and regulated by the CEN, earning a Level 5 cut protection rating.
When the Epica gloves get soiled with food or other contaminants, simply throw them in the washing machine, then hang them to drip dry. Do not iron.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Amazon.com||Dowellife||Johnson Brother Inc||Kibaron||PEG Enterprises|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The gloves fit well and allow me to feel the objects I hold with great tactility; even thin-slicing tomatoes is easy and secure. I also use them to cut various meats and after a few uses I don't even notice that I have gloves on; they work that naturally. I was concerned that the gloves would absorb bacteria present on all raw meat, but they wash out easily and completely. While I'm certain the manufacturer cannot recommend it, I found that they can be dried in my microwave by three to five 10-second bursts on Low. I now keep them in the same drawer with all the knives and simply reach for the glove even before I sharpen then for use (the gloves come in a pair, but I only need one for the left hand). It seems obvious now, but I didn't realize how much more fun it is to prepare my meats and vegetables when I don't have to worry about slicing open my fretting hand. I recommend these to all cooks, whether they play an instrument or not. Thanks Epica!
My hands are average size and I bought the medium and they were just a little too big for my hands. I would rather buy something a little big than too little. I washed these gloves out by hand in my kitchen sink with Dawn and then hung them up to dry. They washed out pretty easily.
Now that I've been using them for awhile I've saved a few cuts to my fingers. I wear them all the time. These gloves, to me, are better than the leather finger covers (covers fall off) that you get at wood carving stores. I'm getting an extra set.
A year later I just took delivery of another pair. Love them.
I like to slice pickles _just so_ with the mandoline, which can only be done if I hold them in my hand. and even though I'm careful … let's just say my wife will probably not hear "I think we may have to go to the ER" again after I've been working in the kitchen. The savings in Band-Aids for minor stuff alone should pay for them.
Now I no longer worry. These gloves are as good as advertised. Even with the gloves on, he is still being very careful when using his tools. But I tested the gloves against my razor sharp ceramic knives and my Wusthof chief's knife, and they didn't make a dent on the gloves. I just bought him another pair for Christmas. Even more peace of mind for me!
Most recent customer reviews
These will help to avoid accidents.