Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on July 23, 2015
I fell in love with Epionce this year and really like this lotion. My face has cystic breakouts and many of the medications dry my face out a lot. I started using this and no more dry skin. Any ever better is my skin isn't oily either...just perfectly moisturized! I ran out for a couple weeks and I could tell my skin was drier without it. I plan to never run out again, although I might try the light formula since I do have sensitive skin. I wish a bottle lasted longer...1 pump in the morning and 1 pump in the evening...but not a deal breaker. I use this with the lytic cleanser, lytic cream, and toner.
on March 31, 2015
My dermatologist suggested Epionce lotion for me because I have sensitivity, uneven tone & break outs on my skin. I had used it for a couple years but the price kept going up so I stopped. It had helped with my skin issues in the past and because I was able to buy at a reduced price I have gone back to it. Within a month my skin just GLOWS & I love it. Thanks Amazon!
on April 27, 2017
Great!
on October 29, 2014
Expensive, but I really like this!!
My skin is softer and immediately upon application, has a glow / tan appearance!!
on March 7, 2015
Absolutely thrilled that I could find this on Amazon!!
Discovered this at my doctor's office.
Meets and exceeds my expectations.
on August 5, 2015
Cannot rave about this facial lotion enough. I have my friends using it now.
on August 25, 2016
Too expensive. It's not worth the price and it works just like any other face cream so nothing special about it.
on September 16, 2015
I really like this. I got a sample and loved it- I ordered the full size and its light weight, smells wonderful and moisturizes without a greasy feel.
on May 16, 2015
It came in exactly as described. Very excited to buy through Amazon. Very moisturizing lotion. Love it. Thanks Amazon.
on February 8, 2015
Great product! I love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.