Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 283 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 290 reviews
on February 5, 2013
I had some doubts and a wee bit of buyer's remorse after pulling the trigger on purchasing this bag. I had a lot of unanswered questions and concerns. However, my bag finally arrived today and I wanted to jot down my thoughts and hopefully allay any potential buyer's fears about picking up this gig bag.

#1 - Size. A lot of reviewers complained that the fit was incredibly tight and sometimes their guitars did not fit at all. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my guitar fit perfectly. The zippers zipped with out any tugging or effort. I even have a strap on my guitar and this was a non-issue. I have a Les Paul Special II. Which means the Les Paul junior as well as any other similarly sized Les Paul Epiphone guitars will fit splendidly.

#2 - Padding. I was very worried this bag would have no padding whatsoever and simply be a dust cover. This is in fact not the case at all. There is a medium amount of padding and I feel as though my investment is quite protected. I know I can store it around the house or haul it to the guitar store or to friend's house and my guitar will be safe from dings and dents. Does this bag offer as much protection as a Roadrunner or a hard case? No, absolutely not. Would I feel safe tossing my guitar in a tour bus cargo hold or dropping it down a flight of stairs? No way. But for an everyday store and carry it fits the bill.

#3 - Looks. The picture above has the logo much larger and placed in a different spot than the bag I received. On my bag the Epiphone logo is on the neck and it is smaller and much more downplayed. Both versions look pretty damn sharp.

Additional notes: It has straps on the back side to sling your guitar and carry it like a backpack. It also has a tiny front zippered pocket for picks and a tuner.

This bag is SOOOO worth the price. It looks great and the build quality is high. I am especially stoked that I have an epiphone bag to match my prized guitar. If you have any doubts whether you should pick this one up, don't. It's worth it.
on April 25, 2017
This thing was under $30 and I needed it for the new Epiphone SG I bought. It's a perfect fit, well constructed, and we'll designed. You can carry it like a satchel or on your shoulders like a backpack. Just what I needed!
on March 3, 2015
Fits my ESP electric guitar perfectly. Adequate padding for casual use. Zippered compartment holds my tuner, picks and accessories.

I plan to buy a hard case for use when the guitar requires more protection, but for day to day use, this gig bag works great!
on March 6, 2017
A little thin in padding, but will use around house to keep from scratching.
on March 7, 2017
Really nice bag, nothing cheap about it except the price.
on April 5, 2017
Nice bag for a good price, using it on a les paul.
on February 15, 2017
Arrived on time, works as described.
on November 29, 2014
Amazing bag for such a great price. Holds LP style gits perfectly. Seems sturdy with good craftsmanship. I'm happy.
on April 17, 2017
perfect fit
on March 27, 2017
Perfect fit for my Epiphone Les Paul.