Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on May 11, 2017
British humor + corporate shenanigans + marital bliss = middle class life the way we wish it were. FUNNY!
on February 5, 2013
If you are a fan of Martin Clunes (Doc Martin) this is one to get. It's funny and surprising, very good. I'm still waiting for British Men Behaving Badly to become available on instant video.
on July 28, 2016
I saw the first season of this program years ago, but never had the chance to watch season 2. I already had a region free dvd player, so I was very happy to find it on Amazon! It does have a wry sense of humor, so it may not be to everyone's taste, but I really liked it. Too bad it only lasted two seasons, I would have liked to have seen more.
on May 14, 2014
Well, I found the background car noises in some of the outdoor scenes a little distracting, otherwise it's fantastic. He is very talented.
on May 2, 2016
Not quite the writing quality we expected after seeing Clunes in other series.
on November 8, 2014
The acting is superb. It's a fun look at life situations.
on August 23, 2014
Enjoyed the second season, I wish there was more Reggie Perrin.
on March 20, 2012
I'm a Martin Clunes junky and will watch anything he's in or connected with. The Reggie Perrin character is so hilarious and the writing is superb!
on July 19, 2014
Great fun
on June 24, 2014
Not happy with this movie...I loved the Dr. Martin series...watched them before renting this movie, Maybe that was why I was disappointed with this movie...Found the movie too slow and sort of boring. Did not finish watching...perhaps I should give it another chance.