Epitomie Fitness BIO Core Ab Roller Wheel with 2 Configurable Wheels and Non-Slip Handles – Ab Wheel Trainer with Kneeling Mat for Strong Core
|Price:||$19.86 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.13 (34%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CUT THE CRUNCHES – Get ripped and skip the situps with the abdominal wheel by Epitomie Fitness! Unlike crunches, it does more than just work abs. It strengthens obliques, hips, shoulders, and triceps for increased stability and muscle building!
- TWICE THE WHEELS, TWICE THE STABILITY – Tired of tipping over when you workout with a thin and flimsy abs wheel? Epitomie Fitness’ wheel lets you roll without wobbling since it has 2 wheels for 2 times the stability and perfect weight distribution!
- EXTRA EXERCISES – Tone up with the only abs roller wheel with 2 settings! Set the wheels ultra-wide for extra stability and enhanced muscle building. And if you want to tone up, roll with less stability by setting the wheels closer together.
- SMOOTH MOVE SILICONE – Sweaty palms are no match for this exercise wheel’s non-slip performance grip handles! And with Epitomie Fitness, each movement is fearlessly fluid. Most ab wheels use plastic, while ours has a smooth silicone tread.
- THE EPITOMIE OF PROMISES – A stable, strong 6-pack is possible with Epitomie Fitness’ BIO Core Ab Roller. From the BONUS kneeling mat to the lifetime satisfaction guarantee, there’s ABS-olutely nothing to dislike!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wheel Out Your Best Workouts Yet!
Stop counting crunches, rolling out Russian twists, and pounding out plank after plank to get a complete core workout. Target every part of your abs with the BIO Core Ab Roller! From your upper abdominals to those hard-to-target lower abs, you can gain muscle mass and tone up thanks to the innovative adjustable abdominal wheel. Wheel into shape with Epitomie Fitness!
Boost Your Body, Not Just Your Abs
When you workout with the ab roller wheel for abdominal exercise, people may mistake your 6-pack for a washboard. But that’s not all. You can keep your whole body tight and toned with Epitomie Fitness’ ab workout equipment! It works nearly 20 muscles, helping to better your balance, support your spine, and strengthen your back to give you undeniable results in no time!
Core for Athletes One and All
No matter what you do, you need a strong core. Whether you’re a runner, CrossFitter, boxer, baseball player, swimmer, or personal trainer, your core is involved in almost every movement. If you want to maximize your power output, reduce the risk of injury, and become the best athlete you can be, core stability is where it’s at. Workout your core like never before with Epitomie Fitness!
No Need to Tread Lightly
Most other ab rollers have plastic tread that makes the rolling exercises unsteady and uncomfortable. Get that smooth, steady roll with this abs roller with silicone tread!
Get a Handle on It
You may be too hot to handle after working those abs with the ab trainer, but the abdominal roller is easy to handle no matter what! The performance grip handle ensures you can exercise despite your sweat!
The Perfect Abs Package
Know a fitness fanatic who needs some new at-home gym equipment? Our abs roller wheel makes a great gift! It includes a kneeling mat and arrives ready to gift, so all you need to do is wrap it up.
Product detailsColor:Red & Grey
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : September 7, 2016
- Manufacturer : Epitomie Fitness
- ASIN : B01LQEQ3P4
- Best Sellers Rank: #58,774 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was given a Gold's gym brand ab roller ($21.95!) at a white elephant one year, and I haven't really touched it because it was shaky and did not grip the floor very well since the tread pattern on the wheel was just a hard plastic; unlike the rubber material that is on this ab roller. All in all, this ab roller looks killer and it just feels good to use!
This sucker will also give you a fantastic workout! I used it for less than ten minutes and my abs were so sore the next day, and I frequently do ab workouts and am not a stranger to the gym!
4/5 stars for two (kind of nit picky) reasons:
1- there were no instructions for assembly. Granted, the assembly was really easy and I had absolutely no problems on how to assemble it, but a product should always come with instructions or suggestions for use and how to assemble the product if needed.
2-The kneepad that I received is not the same kneepad that is shown in the picture. Being a dental student living off of loans, I like to know exactly what I am buying. The kneepad that comes with the product is still great, but the seller should update the product pictures with the new kneepad that customers should expect.
*Great memory foam handles! It is pretty comfortable even for my extra-small hands.
*Included free knee pad, although I did not clearly read what came with it when I first opened the package and was trying to figure out what in the world this random black pad was for....it took about a minute because I was too lazy to actually look up the Amazon description.
*The stainless steel bar looks study and the wheel itself looks very firm and of good quality, as well. I have never used a "cheap" one but this definitely looks like it will hold up over time.
*The balance and stability is excellent. I like the dual wheels design. I appreciate that the description lists it can hold up to 450 lbs, which means my larger boyfellow may also use this, if he so chooses to.
*This is definitely not a new INVENTION, so to speak, but it does upgrade the design of the previous ones.
*I can always feel my abs, arms, and basically, all my core muscles burning whenever I go more than 5 rounds with it. (Yes, I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to these sorts of things.) That's a plus!
*Packaged nicely and we assemble it ourselves, but it's super easy to do so. No biggie.
*Probably more foam padding on the handles. :) That would be highly appreciated!!!
However the wheel is two separate pieces (halves) aligned with notched plastic hubs on each half. Once assembled then put to use the two halves would separate under the pressure of the ab rollout exercise. Maybe the handle tube is too thin allowing for too much flex in use.
I just put it right back in the box and packaged it for return. Used it less than 2 minutes. I can't see myself constantly realigning the halves after each use. There are better more reliable products on amazon for less money.
Top reviews from other countries
Im Happy Of This Product. Thank You