Epitomie Fitness Finger Master: Deluxe Hand Finger Exerciser & Strengthener for Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Guitar Playing, Rock Climbing, Sports & Trigger Finger Training - All Five Fingers Adjustable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- » UNBEATABLE VERSATILITY - Not everyone's hands are alike, and we've taken the steps to ensure that the Finger Master hand strengthener is a versatile, ever-changing hand exerciser that advances with YOU. Each one of the five pistons can be independently manipulated or locked into place to meet anyone's needs or specifications. This allows for a wider variety of hand and finger exercises with 5 to 6 different grips!
- » EASILY TRANSPORTABLE - In today's hectic world, our schedules often don't leave enough time for training or rehab. That's ok, because this finger exerciser fits in your pocket or purse. Take it with you and get in some hand strengthening, finger dexterity & finger grip training while in the waiting room at the doctor's office, or sitting at your desk at work. Wherever and whenever you need it, this super convenient and portable finger strengthener is there for you.
- » ABOVE AND BEYOND RECOVERY - The Finger Master is not just for athletes and musicians (e.g. guitar finger exerciser). After any sort of hand or wrist surgery, or if you suffer from debilitating arthritis or carpel tunnel, pain medication and joint supplementation can only go so far. Exercising your fingers and hand help to maintain flexibility, strength and mobility in manual dexterity. This will also relieve pain by strengthening supporting muscles that take pressure off of joints.
- » BUY FOR LIFE - DON'T BUY IMITATIONS OR INFERIOR PRODUCTS! The Finger Master is the only hand strengthener that uses soft, malleable rubber for supreme comfort and a quality copper core, avoiding the stiffer, cheaper steel, for maximum comfort and superior durability.
- » 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Best of all, you don't have to worry about spending money on something that you end up being unhappy with. If for any reason your product doesn't meet the standards for which you are accustomed, send it back for a full, no questions asked REFUND!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
D'Addario Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser
VariGrip Sport Hand & Forearm Exerciser
Rolyan Ultigrip Finger Exercisers, Yellow, 1.5-Pounds, Finger & Grip Strengthener for Physical Therapy, Ergonomic Hand Workout Aid, Portable Hand Exerciser for Home, Clinic, & Rehabilitation
Fender Grip Hand Exerciser, Medium Tension
Cando Digi-Flex Hand and Finger Exercise System Red, 3 lbs Resistance
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Austin Bazaar||Amazon.com|
|Color||Fire Red||Black||Hand Strengtheners||yellow||Black||Red|
|Size||—||1 Pack||Universal||—||Medium||3 lbs Resistance|
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED IT?
It can be frustrating when something as simple as your hands stand in the way of doing the things you want. Whether arthritis or other joint pain keeps you from cooking or your daily work, or your hand, finger or grip strength simply isn't powerful enough for you to hit the creative or athletic goals you strive for, increasing your hand's capabilities is important.
THANKFULLY THERE IS A SOLUTION!
If you're reading this, you've stumbled upon something worth your time and attention. We commonly underestimate the importance of strong hands, finger dexterity and excellent grip strength. Bottom line, if you can't hold on to it, you can't use, lift, or hold it.
With The Finger Master hand exerciser, you'll find a product designed with YOU in mind. Whether you lift heavy weight, play guitar or piano, rock climb, train in martial arts, need more trigger practice or just need help getting strength back in your hands, with variable resistance from 3 -8.5 lbs. of tension per piston, this hand strengthener and finger exerciser can cater to your needs with ease!
FREE ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS THAT TEACH YOU HOW TO MAXIMIZE THE BENEFITS THROUGH A NUMBER OF KEY EXERCISES AND ROUTINES!!
Strength is an integral part of our ENTIRE BODY, including our hands. The chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Be Better with Epitomie Fitness.
CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON NOW, AND GRAB ON TO ADVANCEMENT TODAY!
Color: Fire Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first got this gripper it wasn't difficult to notice that it is a bit different than other hand exercisers on the market. You see, it has 5 pistons/triggers for you to press with your fingers. And there are also two piston locks that allow you to keep the pistons locked down while you train. This design feature really does allow for more training options, as you can really get a good stretch (very important for us guitar players) by locking out the fourth piston and stretching with the pinkie finger to do reps on the fifth piston. It is kind of hard to describe all the different configuration changes that are possible, but I really do like how it allows me to really focus in on training each finger individually.
Over the years I have probably owned a dozen or more grippers, ranging from cheap models that fall apart to higher end grippers, like the Captains of Crush grippers. I hate nothing more than dropping money on any type of strength training equipment that falls apart after a bit of heavy use. While I've only owned the Finger Master for a bit, I do think that they are put together nice. The overall construction seems rugged and I don't think it will wear out any time soon...
I really like the fact that you can adjust the tension on each piston. As most of us know, it is easy for the ring and pinkie fingers to lag behind a little bit when you only use traditional grippers or exercises. The adjustable tension allows me to really work those weaker digits through a full range of motion to help get them stronger over time. When you combine the individually adjustable pistons with the key lock feature I told you about earlier, you wind up with a hand exerciser that really does bring some new - much needed features - to the table.
I like to take this little hand strengthener with me wherever I go. It is small enough to tuck into my pocket, so I can get in some reps whether I'm driving or stuck on a conference call at work. Hand training is something that you really have to be consistent with if you want to see results. And while the Finger Master is just one thing that I use in my approach to improve grip and finger strength, it has quickly become one of my most used pieces of grip strengthening equipment.
It is not all that often that I wind up pleasantly surprised by a product that I buy online. But I really did get more than I expected from this neat, little gripper. I hope this review is helpful to those of you who are looking for new ways to improve your hand/finger strength!
I got this to increase my target shooting strength. It has worked. I use it all the time.
Epitomie Fitness is great on follow up. They send me a email once a week asking how the product is working, sending videos on how to use it correctly and just checking up. And not trying to sell me anything else!!!
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Not something you'd think about on a 16 dollar product but there are still some great companies out there.
Epitomie Fitness seems to be one of them@
About 6 months into the plastic started to deteriorate (Turning into white dust from constant friction), no biggie. But 3 weeks ago the middle trigger fell off then the index yesterday.
Did it's job and helped with carpel tunnel a bit, but for $20 a piece of plastic should last longer!
The construction is solid and it is well made. I find my self using this everywhere I go. The advantage of this over the Grip master is the more compact and flatter size, plus the adjustability of each station or finger. It is a well designed product and I only wish I had one sooner.