- Save 10% on Flying Ball when you purchase 1 or more RC Wall Climbing Car offered by Jscout. Enter code XOXWLZOO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Hover Soccer Ball when you purchase 1 or more RC Wall Climbing Car offered by Jscout. Enter code U3Y5R7NP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Take Apart Toy truck when you purchase 1 or more RC Wall Climbing Car offered by Jscout. Enter code XDVRL3YN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
EpochAir Remote Control Car, Kid Toys for Boys Girls, Dual Mode 360°Rotating Stunt Wall Climbing Car with Remote Control, Head and Rear LED Lights, Intelligent Glowing USB Cable, Girl and Boy Gifts
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Dual-mode Innovative Car] EpochAir remote control car has tree adjustable gears: Floor, Wall and Off. It can race fast on the ground like a normal RC car. Meanwhile, designed from vacuum principle, the super absorption feature (originating from the white protection strip) enables it to climb and run steadily on the wall and glass, which makes it different from traditional remote control car and become a wall climbing car.
- [360°Stunt Rotation & Infrared Sensor Control] EpochAir remote control car comes with a infrared remote controller, with which you can not only control the running speeds, but also can you change the Forward/Backward as well as Left/Right Directions. The most amazing feature of this remote control car is that the car can do 360 degree rotating when forwarding and reversing, cool enough to play with.
- [Bright Head and Rear Lamps EpochAir] remote control car is equipped with bright head and rear lamps. The lights are intelligent: when moving forward, the two head lights will bright; when drawing back, the two rear lights will bright; when turning left, the left head and rear lights will turn on; while turning right, the lights on the right side will turn on. The LED lamps will emit bright light in darkness, bringing endless fun to kids.
- [Various Charging Methods] The remote control car itself has built-in battery which is rechargeable but untouchable, durable and safe for kids to play with. You can charge the car via the remote controller which has a charging cable. Meanwhile, you can also charge the car via the plug, portable bank, laptop and so on with the USB cable. The remote controller needs 6AA batteries!
- [Excellent Features Super] absorption: the car can be drove steadily on vertical walls or glasses; strong car body: made of high-quality ABS plastics, the car is light and non-toxic with strong crash resistance; fascinating design: spider-man fashion on the car body makes it cool and attractive; verisimilar wheels: turbo-type casing design makes the car looks dynamic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Novel-design and Two Modes
EpochAir remote control car is novel-designed RC car which possesses wall climbing function. The car has white protection strip and air suction set that can form a vacuum space at the bottom of the car. Thus strong absorption force will originate and makes the car walk fast on walls or glasses.
This novel car can definitely bring endless fun to your kids and you, enriching your leisure time.
EpochAir remote control car has two racing modes: floor and wall.
- Not only can you race it on the floor
- But only can you play it on the wall, roof or glass
Rotation in Two 360 Degree Directions, Amazing
EpochAir remote control car is also a stunt car with two-direction rotation functions.
The car can do two angle rotations, and you can either rotate it on the floor or the wall.
- 360 degree clockwise rotation by pressing the Right & Left Button to the right
- 360 degree anticlockwise rotation by pressing the Right & Left Button to the left
Cool Intelligent Front and Rear Lamps
EpochAir remote control car is equipped with front and rear lamps, which will turn on differently according to the racing mode you choose. Cool and funny enough!
- The two head lamps will turn on and emit blue color when forwarding.
- The two rear lamps will turn on and emit red color when reversing
- When turning left, the left head and rear lights will turn on;
- While turning right, the lights on the right side will turn on.
Updated Luminous USB Cable, Intelligent Indication
To comply with the requirements of customers, we have updated our charging cable from the traditional wire to an intelligent glowing cable. There is a mini indicator lamp inside the cable, and the light will turn on and change brightness during the charging process.
The luminance of the light will change according to the electric quantity of the car.
- Bright light will show up when the car is short of power badly.
- Light will become dimmer and dimmer when the power quantity is increasing.
- Light will turn off when the car is full of power.
Thus, you can charge the car via various tools such as the plug, the computer, the power bank and so on.
You can also charge the car via the remote controller, very easy and convenient.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We give this a THUMBS UP in our book!!
The left right trimming on the remote doesn't seem to function too well because when I try to calibrate it on the ground it doesn't seem to able to go straight or backward.
Also there is only 2 wheels that actually turns that is hidden behind the fake decorative wheels. Those 4 wheels are just for cosmetic purpose and has no function as part of the wheel.
Overall my son enjoy driving it on the flat surface but not so much on the wall becuz hard to control and make it stick for too long.
The basics: the car itself is fun-sized in silver and black and super duper lightweight. It has a built-in battery and can be charged two ways. One with the included cable that attaches to the car and a USB. The USB block is not included, but who doesn’t have one of those around? The second method is via a charging connection from the remote itself. The car can be changed from floor to walls mode via a simple switch on the back of the car.
The remote is about the size of the car iand requires 6 AA batteries, not included. The controls are super simple and easy to use. One joystick is forward and reverse and the second is left and right.
The fun: the car runs amazing on the floor AND on the walls! So I was wondering how the heck it was going to actually work and it’s such a simple concept. A tiny vacuum and fabric strips along the car “suction” it to the wall! When you switch the car to wall mode you’ll hear a buzz, that’s the fan, and then you literally just stick the car on the wall and use the remote to move, do spins, and zoom just like you would on the floor!
Any negatives: For this price this car is epic and you should just buy it. However, if I was looking for any negatives I’d say it’s a little loud, especially when running along the wall because of the vacuum.
This car is definitely a win and such an awesome novelty! We have had hours of fun with it already. It’s a great gift idea for just over $20.