Epona Tiger's Tounge Horse Groomer Scrubber Massager
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.62 (24%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use wet or dry
- Removes caked on dirt and mud
- Great for dirt and sweat marks
- Cleans white markings
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EponaUse wet or dryRemoves caked on dirt and mudGreat for dirt and sweat marksCleans white markingsCleans dirty hoof wallsComes vacuum sealed4 1/2 x 7 3/4 x 2 3/8TT-1010 Epona Tiger's Tongue Horse Groomer is a multi-tasker that tackles dirt, debris, and sweat marks with ease! This grooming tool is uniquely designed to work like a cat's tongue. It cleans deeply while providing your horse with a stimulating massage they will love. The Tiger's Tongue wipes away caked dirt and dander without dust clouds, erases saddle pad marks, cleans white markings and dirty hoof walls, and can also be used to scrub water buckets.
Compare with similar items
Farnam Slick 'N Easy Horse Grooming Block
Mane 'n Tail 3 Pc Kit Includes 32 Ounce Mane 'n Tail Shampoo/ 32 Ounce Mane 'n Tail Conditioner/ Detangler 16 Ounce
Epona Ltd Flexible Glossy Groomer N/A N/A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Bay 15||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Monster Pets||Bay 15|
|Size||One Size||Farnam Slick 'N Easy Horse Grooming Block||Gray||16 Ounce||N/A|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 21 year old super sensitive TB. Use it for scrubbing, over all quick wipe down and his face. It doesn’t hurt him
2. 8 year old Hanoverian mare, I use it for a quick first wipe over her body to get hay, dust, hair and light dirt off, scrubbing her pasterns, dried sweat and scrubbing her face if needed. I absolutely LOVE it for after her ride and scrubbing the sweat marks off. It is gentle and does the job better than anything else (besides a bath).
Must have, highly recommend.