- Repeater XStream is suitable for all standard pipetting and dispensing functions, and for added versatility it can also perform titrations, sequential dispensing, and aspiration of supernatants
- Automatic Combitips Plus tip size recognition
- Positive-displacement principle ensures that the correct volume is dispensed regardless of the density or viscosity of the liquid
- Smooth handling reduces the fatigue associated with repetitive work
- Includes charger and 2 year warranty
Have one to sell?
Eppendorf 2703600 Transferpette Multichannel Pipette, 8 Channels, 0.5-10 microliter
|Price:||$1,109.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1µL to 50mL|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
For high-end applications, such as titration and aspirating of supernatants, the Repeater Xstream repeating pipettor by Eppendorf is your pipettor of choice. This model employs dispensing and pipetting according to positive- displacement principle and feature automatic dispensing. It also features a single-button tip ejector, Lithium-ion battery, selection wheel for all functions and automatic CombiTips Plus tip recognition. It has a working volume range from 1µL to 50mL. Charging possible during operation. This pipettor is also ideal for viscous solutions (e.g., glycerol, oil) or liquids with high vapor pressure (e.g., acetone, ethanol). When combined with the CombiTips Plus* tip system, this pipettor makes an unbeatable and essential lab tool for all applications. (See Cat# P7701 series to order CombiTips Plus tips). Two-year warranty. Eppendorf #: 022460811 .
There are no customer reviews yet.