Epsoak Epsom Salt 19.75 Lbs - 100% Pure Magnesium Sulfate, Made in USA
- HIGHEST PURE QUALITY (Made in USA): Epsoak Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate) is MADE IN THE USA and is Pharmaceutical grade. It is GMO free (Genetically Modified Organism) and Kosher certified.
- DISSOLVES QUICKLY/GREAT VALUE: When adding Epsoak to your bath you will see why it is far superior. It is the perfectly selected grain size for dissolving very quickly & easily in warm water. It’s transparent/slightly white in color and is odorless in scent. Buy in BULK and save.
- RELAX MUSCLES & IMPROVE SKIN: Known for its amazing therapeutic qualities, an epsom salt bath can help to relieve muscle aches and pains, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, detoxify the skin. Mix with shower gel to create your own body scrub.
- WORKS ON PLANTS AND GARDEN: Epsom Salt can do amazing things to help your Garden flourish. Epsom Salt for plants is a completely natural and cost efficient way to give them that extra boost to help your plants thrive. Use on plants, lawn, shrubs and more…
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - The San Francisco Salt Company is confident that you will be happy with the quality of our products and stand behind every single item. If you are not satisfied with your purchase return the product for a full refund. We are GMP certified.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Epsoak Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate) 19.75lb Resealable Bag
- Epsom Salt is a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulfate) in crystal form. Soaking in an Epsom Salt bath is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium your body needs readily available.
- Known for its premium quality and many therapeutic uses, Epsoak Epsom Salt dissolves easily in warm water to help soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin. Epsoak is a naturally translucent/white salt in medium grain (0.2-3mm).
Get Your Soak On with EPSOAK Epsom Salt
Research has supported many health benefits from the pure minerals in Epsom Salt including:
- CALMING MAGNESIUM: Magnesium has been known to ease stress, improve sleep, and boost concentration. This mineral also helps muscles and nerves function properly and regulates the activity of over 300 enzymes.
- DETOXIFYING SUFLATES: Sulfates are known to flush toxins, improve absorption of nutrients, and help form joint proteins.
EPSOAK Epsom Salt by San Francisco Salt Company | TRUSTED SUPPLIER SINCE 2002
- ALL NATURAL: Our Epsoak Epsom Salt is pure Magnesium Sulfate. Made in the USA.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: When adding Epsoak to your bath you will see why the quality is superior. It is the perfect grain size for dissolving quickly & easily in warm water.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The San Francisco Salt Company is confident that you will be happy with the quality of their products and stand behind every single item.
- FOR THE GARDEN TOO: Epsoak Epsom Salt is not only great for soaking, it's beneficial for use around the garden. Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate) is an ideal plant food for helping your flowers, fruits and vegetables grow. It works wonders on Tomatoes, Roses and Lawns. Using Epsom Salt for plants is a completely natural and cost efficient way to give plants that extra boost to help them thrive.
USE FOR: BATH & SPA | FOOT SOAK | SHOWER | - Soothe Aches & Pains, Cleanse Pores, Detoxify & Soften Skin
Add two cups of Epsoak Epsom Salt to warm, running bath water. Settle in and soak for 20 minutes to help relieve stress and stiffness.
Mix one cup of Epsoak Epsom Salt with warm water in a foot bath and soak feet for 10 minutes to help soothe aches and soften rough skin.
Exfoliate and soften skin in the shower by mixing a handful of Epsoak Epsom Salt with a tablespoon of shower gel or olive oil and massage onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly.
Size: 19.75lbs bulk bag
IndicationsHelps to soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin.
IngredientsMagnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)
DirectionsFor a relaxing soak - Add two cups of Epsom Salt to a warm bath (for a standard-sized bathtub). Soak for at least 12 minutes. Relieving tired feet - Soak tired, aching feet in warm water to which a handful of Epsom Salt has been added. Rinse with cool water.
Top Customer Reviews
The very first thing I noticed about these Epsoak Epsom Salts is that they are much finer crystals than the stuff in the waxed carton and they glitter the way that a certain type of snow does when light shines on it, so much so that my very first thought was "wouldn't that make great snow for Christmas decorations!" As it turns out, Epsoak Epsom Salts absolutely would make great "snow" for Christmas decorations - and you can use these for dozens of other things too. Here are just a few I've found -
* Epsom salt is mostly a chemical called magnesium sulfate. It is great for plants. Feed your houseplants monthly with water to which you've added 2 tablespoons of epsom salt per gallon of water.
* Outdoor plants love epsom salt too. See the Epsom Salt Council website for specifics of how much & how often to feed your peppers, tomatoes, roses, lawn and other outdoor plants.Read more ›
The regular price is $22.99.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product at a good price. Free shipping via prime is a great deal.Published 13 hours ago by BG
Received a 3 pound bag, not a 5 pound bag, and the salt grains do not dissolve as well as Dr. Teal's. Read morePublished 2 days ago by ZincCadmium
San Francisco Salt always meets my expectation. Wouldn't be without their epsom salts.Published 2 days ago by Marilda L Hendrick
Love this! The shipping is fast and such a great price! It's never clumpy.Published 3 days ago by Renee
This is the 4th or 5th time I have purchased this product. High quality and good value.Published 3 days ago by hcrowe
We've ordered Epsoak Epsom Salt from San Francisco Salt Co. several times and it's a great product! Always arrives on time and in great condition -- even though it weighs almost 20... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Maria C.
Takes color /scent with essential oils really well for home made bath soak. Also great when added to water to make natural weed killerPublished 5 days ago by Edward V. Marston