Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 4, 2018
The first one was a dud, but after contacting customer service I got another one in the mail and it works great now. So much brighter than the old Bulb and the colors are so much more vibrant
on May 31, 2017
Put it in and like a previous commenter said the replace lamp indicator did not go away but I had to return it because it seemed like it was going to start a fire. It smelled like it was burning. It showed fine though. But I sit right next to it and I thought it was going to make me sick with the fumes. Maybe the plastic housing is made of a cheaper plastic than the original. Maybe okay for a projector that is far from its audience.
on September 29, 2015
When I plug the lamps in and start the Epson PowerLite 77C the bulb does
not illuminate and I get two red flashing warning indicators on the
projector. I tried 6 different bulbs on three different projectors and got
the exact same result on each. Additionally, I took one machine with a
working OEM bulb and replaced it with a NON-OEM bulb that I had purchased
from you and got the same result. I placed the OEM bulb back in the
projector and it worked again. This is very unfortunate because I have over
40 of those projectors that I need to maintain and was hoping that I would
be able to use the NON-OEM bulbs that came from you at a much cheaper cost.
on April 13, 2015
This is a cheap, poor quality knock off, not an original Epson OEM bulb. It installed easy enough, but as soon as I turned on my Epson projector, I could tell it was going to be returned. Blues were purple, whites were silver/gray, blacks were slate/dark gray...no clarity, no definition. In the end, not worth it.
on September 14, 2015
Not impressed. The lamp fit and fired up. But since it's a replacement and not a Epson, the replace lamp light stays lit. I contacted the company I bought it from and they pawned off the responsibility to amazon.com.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2016
Have been running bulb for about 1900hrs now on low, good cheap replacement compared to the 175 for a factory replacement. Only gripe is since new there has been a "rainbow" effect on the white color (pinkish) tint. This is probably due to a poor reflector, and the bulb didn't seem as bright as the origional. Friends don't notice it when they look at it, but it bugs me.
UPDATE...@ 4000hrs on low now and bulb is dimming up. Projector light came on and says replace lamp now (notifies @ 4000hrs) those with replace bulb error after replacement, you need to reset bulb hour counter.
on March 13, 2016
Smells like burned the first hours, gets hotter than usual and the brigthness flicks sometimes, but never lose the image.
on November 21, 2015
Installed it today and my projector images are brighter.
Fit perfectly well.
on November 21, 2015
Great replacement bulb. Purchased before, and purchasing again. I get about 1 year of use from this replacement bulb.
on December 12, 2011
This is the best price I could find on a true EPSON lamp. I was willing to pay a bit more to get the exact replacement, and I'm not sorry I did. My picture is quite a bit brighter than my old lamp. I'm running in Eco Mode all the time now and even with a lamp or two on in the room, the image is quite good.