Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on May 5, 2014
This is a great projector. This is actually my second one. My company provide the first one, and after I retired, I needed one for personal use. It was convenient not to have to search for another model. The lumens are great for a large room from a distance of up to 30 feet. I do dim the the lights slightly for optimal effect. This projector is very easy to use. I primarily use the HDMI feed, but also use the video RCA jacks for DVDs. I do use external speakers for a large Sunday School class, so I cannot really comment on the sound quality.
on August 2, 2013
For the money, you can't go wrong with this thing. I use it mainly for presentations for teaching, but occasionally use it in the house for movie nite with the kids. They like the big screen and enjoy the movie theater like setting. Works great in a well lit room. No having to dim the lights to get a better view.
on December 20, 2012
We ordered our new projector after reading so many reviews on the product as well as other projectors. We didn't know what to expect. We just wanted a better machine; one that had bright colors, clear, and does the job right. We had been using a cheaper machine that even though a few months old, projected faded colors, and just poor performance overall. So were we surprised and elated when on first projection, the colors, sound, everything were superb. We didn't need to turn out the lights or even dim them.

The sound volume is only good for for small audiences, no more than 25 people. However, when we use power point presentations, it can be used for much larger audiences. It projects to a wide screen. Just wonderful and great for our needs.
on August 5, 2012
I used this for the first time this weekend. It worked OK. It is supposed to be for a PC or a Mac. it was easy to use with the PC but harder to figure out for my computer a Mac. The instructions that came with it are on a disk so if you are trying to use it, you have to turn off the powerpoint to get to the disk for the instructions, then turn off the instructions to go back to try it....really a pretty crazy system. Written instructions would have been a life saver. We happened to have two computers there at my presentation so my husband was able to put the disk in his computer and then figure out what to do on my mac. It was quite nerve racking when we were 15 min. from when I was to start presenting. It worked fine at home when we tested it.
on March 19, 2013
I bought the Epson on the advice of several local office supply and electronics discount sellers because they all extolled the superior quality and longevity of the light source of this moderately priced machine. This EX5210 projector from Amazon cost the same price that the local area stores were selling the EX3210. Easy set up, great picture, many options, fast delivery. Most of the operating system features on the top were pretty self-explanatory, the rest easily understood from the Quick Set Up Guide. I haven't had it very long, but so far great.
on January 4, 2013
I had been using an old Mitsubishi projector, and had to close all window blinds and take the bulbs out of a fluorescent fixture to allow my class to see the picture. The EX52310 is so bright there is no need to do either. The fact that the projector handles sound & video over the UCN connection has allowed me to more easily try new teaching methods (my computer does not have HDMI output). The "built-in" lens cap is a great idea. The remote is a bit "cludgy" to run PowerPoint, but I bought a remote mouse from Cyber-guys, and am pleased with the size & functionality. All-in-all, it is the best projector I have seen, and recommend it highly.
on November 1, 2014
Had this a bit over 2 years, used it as my tv. Poor man's home theater. The bulb finally exploded after probably about 3500 hours. Will get a new bulb. Also I never cleaned the filter until now. Maybe the bulb would have lasted even longer if I had. This is a great way to get big screen tv at low cost.

Addendum jan 28,2015: this thing emits a faint beep about every nine seconds. You notice it when you have the projector on with the sound off.
on October 4, 2013
I own a training center and hold various conferences in hotels. I bought one of this in the beginning of the year for this purpose and bought two mores because, I think it's worth the price. It's very sturdy (survived internationals travels), but big and heavy thought, has an excellent image quality and it's very bright even in day light, also the HDMI it's very handy. I own this for a short amount of time and can't talk about long term maintenance.
on August 6, 2013
I needed a projector for power point presentations for Sunday morning worship and chose this one after reading up on its features and capabilities. I was not disappointed! It's powerful and has great clarity and brightness in a well lit room. It's easy to set up and I had no compatibility problems when hooking it up to my mac. I am very pleased with my purchase!!!!
on October 2, 2012
This is a great projector that makes presentations and watching videos enjoyable. I was considering the LED mini and pocket projectors but the quality of the pictures and videos were substandard.

I really like the easy to use interface, buttons, adjustments, and menus. Also, it's great that the unit can be packaged and stored immediately before cooling.

Epson is a quality built product and this projector should last for years. The negative is the lifespan of the bulb is not as long as LED's. Hopefully, Epson will be able to build a quality projector with bright LED's in a smaller package.