Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epson Expression Premium XP-600 Small-in-One® Prin..." and save 63% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $22.92 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Epson Expression Premium XP-600 Small-in-One® Printer - Epson C11CC47201
|Price:||$108.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior photo quality and sharp text
- Auto 2-sided print, copy and scan
- Intuitive 2.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation
- EPSON Connect - convenient mobile printing
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Print, Copy, Scan, Photo, Wi-Fi. Designed for excellence.Superior performance from a Small-in-One that delivers stunning photos, sharp text, auto 2-sided printing, a 2.5" LCD plus touch panel and EPSON Connect for convenient mobile printing.
From the Manufacturer
EPSON Expression Premium XP-600 Small-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo | Wi-Fi
Designed for Excellence
Get stunning photos and sharp text — all from one compact performer, the ultra-versatile Expression Premium XP-600. Always ready to print, it features a dedicated photo tray. Save paper with automatic 2-sided printing. Or, print photos PC-free with the built-in card slots and easy-to-use 2.5" LCD plus touch panel. Get creative with direct CD/DVD printing. Featuring convenient wireless technology, the XP-600 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home. You can even print from your smartphone, iPad or tablet with EPSON Connect. And, the XP-600 includes Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support.
Superior performance, in a Small-in-One design
Stunning photos & sharp text
PC-free printing with built-in card slots
Save paper with auto 2-sided printing
Always ready to print with dedicated photo tray
Direct CD/DVD printing
Convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets & more
Easily print from anywhere in your home
Peview, edit & print photos, all without your PC
2400 dpi scanning precisely captures your photos, documents & more
Smudge, scratch and water resistant photos
Auto Photo Correction & red eye removal
Stunning photos & sharp text
Direct CD/DVD printing
What is ISO ppm?
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Superior performance, Small-in-One design — get all the tools you need for photos, documents and more, while saving valuable space on your desk
- EPSON Connect — Print and scan from anywhere — convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more; also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Versatile paper handling — automatic 2-sided printing and dedicated photo tray
- Wireless printing and scanning — share one Small-in-One printer at home; includes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n
- Brilliant results, smart value — individual ink cartridges; replace only the color you need
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 15.4" x 19.8" x 5.4", Storage 15.4" x 13.4" x 5.4" and Weight 21.5 lb
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Expression Premium XP-600 Small-in-One
- Setup and instruction manuals
- CD-ROM containing software and drivers (Windows and Mac)
- Power cord
- Claria Premium Ink Cartridges:
- Five 273-series: Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
- 273 Claria Premium Black ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273020)
- 273 Claria Premium Cyan ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273220)
- 273 Claria Premium Magenta ink cartridge Standard-capacity (T273320)
- 273 Claria Premium Yellow ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273420)
- 273 Claria Premium Photo Black ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273120)
- 273 Claria Premium Color MultiPack, Standard-capacity (T273520)
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
- Recyclable product
- Save up to 50% of your paper with automatic 2-sided printing
- Supports printing on recycled paper
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport partner
Top customer reviews
Concerns: I would be a little concerned in using card or label stock in this printer as the heavy paper has to do a 180 in order to print.
Just follow the "Start Here" brochure EXACTLY and the setup should go perfectly. It takes a little time to complete the setup so be very patient. I used my old HP power cord and USB cable. During the setup procedure you can make a test print. My test print came out perfectly. I then made a copy of the test print on the scanner and it made a perfect color match. After that was completed I set up my WiFi connection using the printer panel. Then I sent a photo from my iPhone 5 to the XP-600 which resulted in an ugly print on one of the two 4x6 sample sheets that came with the printer. Now what? Based on a guess I turned the remaining photo paper over with the good side down and did another iPhone to XP-600 print. This time the printer made a perfect photo print. You can also make perfect and fast 4x6 photo copies on photo paper of 4x6 original photos.
If you forget to pull the printed paper catcher tray out when you print the printer will stop and complain. When loading the regular paper tray please pay attention to the white triangle alignment mark on the front of the paper tray.
Summary: This is a whole lot of printer for not that much money and the price has been dropping lately. The software doesn't talk at you like Lexmark but I don't expect it to spill black inkjet ink all over my carpet like my late not so great HP printer. The big difference between the XP-400 and the XP-600 is the XP-600 is a faster printer with more resolution and has a bigger black ink cartridge. It also has an extra black cartridge for photos.
That being said, I hate the way this all-in-one works (or doesn't work) when I'm low on ink. If even just ONE cartridge falls into the "low ink" designation, I'm not able to access the scanner at all — can't make it work from ANY COMPUTER; it's completely grayed out or displays the beach ball for eternity when I try to access it — and that's the silliest thing I ever heard of. WHO NEEDS INK WHEN SCANNING?! I mean, really! Maybe I don't want to change out the ink cartridge just yet because there is still ink left, and it still prints fine, and maybe I just don't want to spend a fortune on ink cartridges when I shouldn't need to. My old scanner didn't need ink at all! Please tell me why the scanner part of this all-in-one needs to have the ink topped off in order to work!! Does it seriously need physical ink to make a digital record of an original?