Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $29.41 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Epson Expression Premium XP-600 Small-in-One® Printer - Epson C11CC47201
|Price:||$108.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior photo quality and sharp text
- Auto 2-sided print, copy and scan
- Intuitive 2.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation
- EPSON Connect - convenient mobile printing
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
EPSON Expression Premium XP-600 Small-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo | Wi-Fi
Designed for Excellence
Get stunning photos and sharp text — all from one compact performer, the ultra-versatile Expression Premium XP-600. Always ready to print, it features a dedicated photo tray. Save paper with automatic 2-sided printing. Or, print photos PC-free with the built-in card slots and easy-to-use 2.5" LCD plus touch panel. Get creative with direct CD/DVD printing. Featuring convenient wireless technology, the XP-600 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home. You can even print from your smartphone, iPad or tablet with EPSON Connect. And, the XP-600 includes Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support.
Superior performance, in a Small-in-One design
Stunning photos & sharp text
PC-free printing with built-in card slots
Save paper with auto 2-sided printing
Always ready to print with dedicated photo tray
Direct CD/DVD printing
Convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets & more
Easily print from anywhere in your home
Peview, edit & print photos, all without your PC
2400 dpi scanning precisely captures your photos, documents & more
Smudge, scratch and water resistant photos
Auto Photo Correction & red eye removal
Stunning photos & sharp text
Direct CD/DVD printing
What is ISO ppm?
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Superior performance, Small-in-One design — get all the tools you need for photos, documents and more, while saving valuable space on your desk
- EPSON Connect — Print and scan from anywhere — convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more; also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Versatile paper handling — automatic 2-sided printing and dedicated photo tray
- Wireless printing and scanning — share one Small-in-One printer at home; includes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n
- Brilliant results, smart value — individual ink cartridges; replace only the color you need
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 15.4" x 19.8" x 5.4", Storage 15.4" x 13.4" x 5.4" and Weight 21.5 lb
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Expression Premium XP-600 Small-in-One
- Setup and instruction manuals
- CD-ROM containing software and drivers (Windows and Mac)
- Power cord
- Claria Premium Ink Cartridges:
- Five 273-series: Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
- 273 Claria Premium Black ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273020)
- 273 Claria Premium Cyan ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273220)
- 273 Claria Premium Magenta ink cartridge Standard-capacity (T273320)
- 273 Claria Premium Yellow ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273420)
- 273 Claria Premium Photo Black ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273120)
- 273 Claria Premium Color MultiPack, Standard-capacity (T273520)
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
- Recyclable product
- Save up to 50% of your paper with automatic 2-sided printing
- Supports printing on recycled paper
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport partner
Top Customer Reviews
Concerns: I would be a little concerned in using card or label stock in this printer as the heavy paper has to do a 180 in order to print.
Just follow the "Start Here" brochure EXACTLY and the setup should go perfectly. It takes a little time to complete the setup so be very patient. I used my old HP power cord and USB cable. During the setup procedure you can make a test print. My test print came out perfectly. I then made a copy of the test print on the scanner and it made a perfect color match. After that was completed I set up my WiFi connection using the printer panel. Then I sent a photo from my iPhone 5 to the XP-600 which resulted in an ugly print on one of the two 4x6 sample sheets that came with the printer. Now what? Based on a guess I turned the remaining photo paper over with the good side down and did another iPhone to XP-600 print. This time the printer made a perfect photo print. You can also make perfect and fast 4x6 photo copies on photo paper of 4x6 original photos.
If you forget to pull the printed paper catcher tray out when you print the printer will stop and complain. When loading the regular paper tray please pay attention to the white triangle alignment mark on the front of the paper tray.
Summary: This is a whole lot of printer for not that much money and the price has been dropping lately.Read more ›
To put this in context, I am an small business owner that runs a network of a dozen computers and eight printers. I've used all the brands. Had a bad experience with Epson years ago, but thought I'd give this a try because it got good reviews at several sources. I'm also a very good sports photographer, and I've been programming computers for over 45 years. I've used a lot of gear, but will never buy Epson again.
UPDATE 4/18/13: I have downgraded this to 1 star. It won't always recognize OEM Epson Cartridges. The print quality deteriorated after 60 days.
I tracked the ink usage carefully for the past month. It was 250 sheets per black text cartridge, printing regular business correspondence on regular copy paper, with very few images. That works out to 5.2 cents per page. About halfway through the month, the print quality deteriorated and it was clearly using LESS ink than at the beginning of the month, so normal costs may be higher.
I have used this as a personal printer in an office for about 6 weeks. It appears to work as designed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this printer in August of 2013. Initially it worked fine, it is an ink guzzler, but I purchased the XL cartridges so they would last longer. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Va Voom!
Worse than a faulty product, an obvious scam. Goes through an ink cartridge in approximately 12 seconds. Half the cartridges don't work. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jesse K. Richards
This printer is absolutely awful. It it's ink like there's no tomorrow. It botches jobs repeatedly until it quickly runs out of ink. I will never buy from Epson again.Published 1 month ago by Derek C.
Honestly I Hate it for one Reason! Ink usage and management. My complaint is not new. If any one individual color is low, the printer will not permit printing at all, even if... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mularoni
Very happy I purchased this Epson printer for photos -- replaced an HP that gave me nothing but problems. Photos are clear and true color.Published 3 months ago by Amy C. Milani
DO NOT BUY THIS PRINTER!!! We have owned many printers before and this is the worst. It will not operate without having TWO different types of black ink (one needing to by an XL... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Consumer
Immensely frustrating printer to work with. Not only does it use ink like a millionaire on a spending spree, but if you want to print a page in black and white and your yellow ink... Read morePublished 3 months ago by tigersrgo
I have had this printer for 2.5 years and it worked okay. Not too many paper jams. I would not necessarily print photos with it. Just regular home use. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Safeda