Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epson Expression Premium Photo XP-800 Small-in-One..." and save 75% off the $279.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.89 shipping
+ $22.62 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Epson Expression Premium Photo XP-800 Small-in-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Fax, and Scanner with auto 2 sided scanning, copying, and printing. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC45201)
|Price:||$95.90 + $22.69 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior photo quality and sharp text with 5 individual ink tanks
- Dedicated photo tray, plus print CD/DVDs with special tray
- 30-page Auto Doc Feeder with 2 sided scanning, faxing, and copying
- Intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation
- EPSON Connect – easily print from iPads, iPhones, tablets, and smartphone
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Photo, Ethernet, Wi-Fi. Designed for excellence.Superior performance, brilliant photos and sharp text from a wireless Small-in-One with auto 2-sided print/copy/scan, a 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation and EPSON Connect for convenient mobile printing.
From the Manufacturer
EPSON Expression Premium XP-800 Small-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo | Wi-Fi
Designed for Excellence
Brilliant photos, sharp text, 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and more — you get it all with the full-featured, space-saving Expression Premium XP-800 Small-in-One printer. Use the intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation for easy setup and operation. Always ready to print, the XP-800 features a dedicated photo tray, as well as an auto-extend output tray. And, with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder, the XP-800 can copy, scan or fax stacks of originals while you take care of other business. It makes it easy to take on any creative project with direct CD/DVD printing, plus a rear paper feed for card stock, envelopes and more. Featuring convenient wireless and Ethernet networking, the XP-800 can be shared with everyone in the family. Print from any room in the house. You can even print from your smartphone, iPad or tablet with EPSON Connect. And, the XP-800 includes Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support. It’s all at your fingertips with the ultra-versatile Expression Premium XP-800.
Superior performance, in a Small-in-One design
Stunning photos & sharp text
Intuitive — 3.5” touchscreen with gesture navigation
Save paper & time with auto 2-sided printing
30-page Auto Document Feeder with color fax
Specialty paper support for card stock, envelopes & more
Convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets & more
Share one printer with built-in wireless & Ethernet networking; includes Wi-Fi Direct
Auto-extend paper tray
4800 dpi scanning precisely captures your photos, documents & more
Smudge, scratch and water resistant photos
Print photos without your PC with built-in card slots
Auto 2-sided print, copy & scan
Stunning photos & sharp text
3.5” touchscreen with gesture navigation
Specialty paper support & direct CD/DVD printing
What is ISO ppm?
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Superior performance, Small-in-One design — get all the tools you need for photos, documents and more, while saving valuable space on your desk
- EPSON Connect — Print and scan from anywhere — convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more; also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Save paper — automatic 2-sided printing, copying and scanning
- One-of-a-kind creative projects — rear paper feed accommodates specialty paper, printing directly onto inkjet printable CDs/DVDs
- Brilliant results, smart value — individual ink cartridges; replace only the color you need
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 17.2" x 23.5" x 8.1", Storage 15.4" x 13.3" x 7.5" and Weight 21.5lb.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Expression Premium XP-800 Small-in-One
- Setup and instruction manuals
- CD-ROM containing software and drivers (Windows and Mac)
- Power cord
- Claria Premium Ink Cartridges:
- Five 273-series: Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
- 273 Claria Premium Black ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273020)
- 273 Claria Premium Cyan ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273220)
- 273 Claria Premium Magenta ink cartridge Standard-capacity (T273320)
- 273 Claria Premium Yellow ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273420)
- 273 Claria Premium Photo Black ink cartridge, Standard-capacity (T273120)
- 273 Claria Premium Color MultiPack, Standard-capacity (T273520)
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
- Recyclable product
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic 2-sided printing/copying
- Supports printing on recycled paper
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport partner
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After printing about 100 pages, it showed one of the ink cartridge was spent, (no Epson, it wasn't. I could feel there was ink left inside), so I put in a new cartridge. After this, this color didn't print correctly (and verified by nuzzle test). It took a couple of print head cleanings to get this color working, but apparently each cleaning uses about half of the ink in the cartridge, so after a couple of cleanings, two other cartridges were spent, so two new cartridges went in. Then, surprise, one of these two colors didn't print right, so another head cleaning followed, which lead to other partridges got emptied and replaced. The death spiral continued for a while and all the cartridges got replaced TWICE, then the printer says "ink pad has reached end of its useful life" and died. Epson tech support folks didn't waste much time to decide sending over a replacement printer. It arrived today (refurbished unit with missing paper tray parts), black color failed nuzzle test out of the box. Epson tech support said its because black ink didn't prime properly and a couple print head cleaning would fix it. It didn't, and after a couple of cleanings magenta cartridge is spent...we have seen this movie before. Now they are sending over yet another replacement unit.
Maybe it's just a coincidence that I got two lemon, but do yourself a favor and buy something else. I'd rather get a HP and deal with their bloat wares.
Update: After 3rd printer finally got one that works. For how long remains to be seen. I will say I had good luck with Epson customer service although I am still unhappy I ended up with a refurb instead of a brand new printer.
Update #2: 3rd printer (2nd refurb from Epson) died within a week. Amazon is being kind enough to send me a brand new replacement which Epson should have sent me in the first place. My original statement stands, I will never purchase another Epson printer again. Quality has gone down the tubes.
Update #3: Received (brand new) replacement from Amazon today, printer arrived with clogged print nozzle and does not indicate ink usage. I think Epson is packaging refurbs as brand new. Requested yet one more replacement. These XP series printers are absolute junk. Four printers, four pieces of junk. I would not recommend one of these printers to my worst enemy. Stay far, far away.
Prints great CD's in jig time!
I bought this to replace one that gave me an "out of lifetime" error message, which means the waste ink was full.
I used an ink syringe to suck out the waste ink pad on the roght side of the print bar.
Then I downloaded an Epson Firmware program that resets the warning. (GOOGLE IT)
We'll see how long that keeps the old one going!
But for the $99 (sometimes $69) price it's worth the dough to have one ready, because I print about 300 CD's a year.