Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The complete wireless solution; plus Wi-Fi Direct
- Easily print from tablets and smart phones
- Space-saving Small-in-One design
- 2.5" LCD and touch panel
- Affordable individual ink cartridges – replace only the color you need
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
|Price||From $169.00||$59.99||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$244.88||$499.99||$88.00|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||WQBuy||Ascend Specialty Store||West Audio|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;Mobile; USB||Wi-Fi||USB; Wi-Fi||Wireless;USB||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||USB; Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||11.8 x 15.4 x 5.7 in||15.4 x 20.8 x 11 in||17.52 x 14.45 x 5.04 in||14.84 x 15.43 x 8.7 in||16.4 x 17.7 x 9.6 in||19.4 x 15.6 x 9.1 in|
|Item Weight||9 lbs||9.5 lbs||11.93 lbs||13.01 lbs||19.8 lbs||25.7 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||8.7 pages_per_minute||—||20 pages_per_minute||34 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||Paper Roll||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 44 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||—||Paper (plain)||Unknown||Envelopes||Card stock, Paper (plain), Labels, Envelopes||Paper (plain)|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440||9600||—||5760 x 1440||5760 x 1440||—|
|Additional Features||Copying, scanning, color, wireless||Small size; great performance, Instant-dry ink for smudge; fade and water resistant prints||Packed & Shipped by Amazon!||network-ready||network-ready||auto-duplex|
Small size without compromise. Print, copy, scan and more get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution1. Print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi certified n or you can even print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone2. The XP-410 features the latest in wireless standards, plus Wi-Fi Direct1. And, it supports Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print. Built-in card slots, a 2.5" LCD and convenient touch panel make it easy to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts, PC-free. When you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURA rite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
From the Manufacturer
Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo |Wi-Fi
Small size without compromise.
Print, copy, scan and more — get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution. Print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or you can even print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone. The XP-410 features the latest in wireless standards, plus Wi-Fi Direct. And, it supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Built-in card slots, a 2.5" LCD and convenient touch panel make it easy to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts, PC-free. When you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
Large, easy-to-use, 2.5" LCD & touch panel
Easy tablet & wireless printing, plus Wi-Fi Direct
Built-in memory card slots for PC-free photo printing
Print lined paper & calendars, PC-free
Epson ConnectEasy iPad, iPhone, tablet & smartphone printing
Brilliant scansScan & share documents & photos
Easy navigation2.5" LCD plus touch panel to view, edit & print
Bonus templatesPrint lined paper & calendars, PC-free
DurableSmudge, fade & water resistant prints with instant-dry ink
Wi-Fi DirectNo wireless network required
PC-freeBuilt-in card slots for easy photo printing
Enery Star qualifiedSave up to 50% on paper with manual two-sided printing
Be more informed
The international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like the “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
What's In The Box
- Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (one Black ink cartridge and three color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Easy set up and menu navigation— large, intuitive, 2.5", color LCD and touch panel means easier navigation; easily, view, crop and print photos
- The complete wireless solution— connect to your wireless network in seconds; plus Wi-Fi Direct
- Epson Connect— easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones
- Small size without compromise— Space-saving design; great performance
- Remarkable print quality— get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Better image enhancement tools— red-eye removal, photo restoration and correction of over/underexposed images
- Brilliant results, smart value— individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes to suit your needs
- A smart choice— this is a recyclable product; Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Truly touchable photos and documents— instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Print customized & borderless photos— built-in card slots for PC-free printing
- Quiet operation— focus on what’s important
- Dimensions (W x D x H) & Weight— Dimensions: Printing 15.4" x 20.8" x 11.0", Storage 15.4" x 11.8" x 5.7" and Weight 9.0 lb
Top customer reviews
Now that that's cleared up...
I absolutely love this printer. After owning a few Canons previously, I made the decision to switch back to Epson. I'm glad I did. I also knew exactly what I wanted: An inexpensive printer for light household/personal use that was wireless, and could also copy/scan. I rarely print photos on my printer, so photo quality was not a deciding factor.
(1) This printer is extremely lightweight. Wow. Around 9 pounds.
(2) Four ink cartridges (your typical black, cyan, magenta, yellow). While many list ink pricing as a CON, I do NOT. Why? As often as I print, the price of ink means little to me. OEM cartridges run about $13 for black and $8 for each of the colors. Capacity for the T200 ink is about 140-50 pages. For T200X, you spend a little more on ink, but cost per page ends up a tad less. Regardless, ink price was not a turn off for me (and I research this before buying a printer).
(3) Extremely easy to set up. Providing you READ THE DIRECTIONS. There's a quick-start sheet that's insanely easy to follow. Follow it. Don't think you know more than Epson.
(4) Print quality for text is amazing. No issues there. Basic graphics are fine, too. I haven't printed any photos yet, but I'm not a huge fan of inkjet-printed photos anyway. That's what Walgreens is for.
(5) You can set up without a USB cable -- providing you have a wireless network. And most, do. Again, please make sure you follow the directions! I was a tad irritated by the process, but only because I typed my password incorrectly. Silly me!
(6) Epson has some of the best (at least in my opinion) wireless printing options available. All of their newer printers -- even the budget ones (which is rare, apparently) -- are assigned an "email" address. Using their Epson Connect service (it's free), software, and apps (for Android, iPhone, and most tablets), I can send items I want to print to my printer's "email." Next time I turn my printer on, the items will automatically print. If you're out of town, items are held for 72 hours (3 days). I can even print from cloud storage services like Dropbox. I absolutely love this feature! Especially in a printer that costs under $100.
(7) Intuitive 2.5" color panel that lets you adjust settings, set up wi-fi, and scan/print/copy.
(8) SD card reader. Again, many label this a CON, as it only does SD cards, but who doesn't have an SD adaptor for micro cards, etc? (Okay. I don't. But I used to. And they're cheap).
(9) Multiple paper-types accepted (though know the width is 8.5" max), including "iron-on". I frequently print on cardstock, so this is a good thing.
CONS (Well, maybe for some...):
(1) No USB reader/input. Not a huge deal for ME, but may be for others.
(2) Rear feed tray only. Again, I can work with this, but others may like the "tray" option.
(3) Goes through ink quickly (tanks are small). Again, I use my printer infrequently, so not a huge deal. And I think tank prices are okay (see above).
(4) No "document" feeder for multiple page copying or scanning; however, remember what I said above about this being a budget printer? If you want the fancy add-ons, you need to spend more. And get an "office quality" printer. Let's be honest with ourselves, eh? :)
Overall opinion? I'm quickly becoming an Epson fan again. I only required the most basic features, and the XP-410 delivers. And then some, honestly. I did not know about the Epson Connect features when I purchased the printer, so that was a VERY pleasant "bonus" that Epson, honestly, did not need to include with a budget-level printer. But I'm glad they did.
For the average HOME USE who requires the basic abilities to print, copy, and scan, this printer fits the bill. If you want to print high-quality photos, 200-page books in under 10 minutes, or frame-worthy photos, you may want to look elsewhere.
Note: The printer does not automatically ask you to "align" the print heads like many upper-end printers do. I recommend you do this (from either the printer menu or the computer software/maintenance).
HOWEVER, there is a fix that will help you print TRUE TO COLOR, PRINT FASTER and SAVE INK!
<Go into Control Panel/Devices and Printers
<Right Click on XP-410 Series Printer and click on "Printing Preferences"
<Click on the "Advanced" Tab
<Select the print mode you use most often (for me it is Text and Image)
<In the right hand "Color Management" column, click the "SETTINGS" button (Color mode should be set to EPSON vivid)
<On the bottom left of the Color Control Menu, increase the brightness to +15, and the density to -20
<Click okay and the menu will save your settings and close
Do a test print to see if this is printing more true to color for your screen. If not, try a different quality in those columns until you get the right "recipe" for your setup.
You can adjust these qualities for each print job, but if you set them as your printing preferences, it will default to these qualities every time and save lots of ink. (You can always change it as needed)
YOU WILL NEED TO SAVE THESE CHANGES FOR EACH COMPUTER YOU PRINT FROM!
Ever since I made this change, I LOVE this printer! The colors are now beautiful instead of dark, I get great ink usage, and I love the compact/sturdy feel and the fast wireless printing. This printer is FANTASTIC with just a couple tweaks!