|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 4.3 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||C51CB70010|
|Batteries||6 AA batteries required.|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C51CB70010|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Epson LabelWorks LW-400 Label Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Backlit display - type and print labels in challenging lighting conditions
- Amazing variety - 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames, bar codes and more
- Less waste - smaller margins compared to other brands for up to 62% less waste
- Large built-in memory - store up to 50 files
- Specialty print models and labels
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take Ordinary to Extraordinary. Meet the Epson Labelworks LW-400, a powerful new label maker that turns organizing into an art. Featuring a backlit display, it helps you make labels anywhere, anytime. Choose from a huge range of symbols, frames, fonts, barcodes and tapes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors. The LW-400 is efficient. Dramatically smaller margins mean up to 62% less label waste). The LW-400 is an office powerhouse. With amazing versatility and a large built-in memory, it stores up to 50 files, so as to prevent extra work for you. Use it for barcodes, A/V and computer wiring and just about anything else. Or, use it around the house. In any case the LW-400 will transform how you organize and give you a new outlet for your imagination.
From the Manufacturer
LabelWorks LW-400 Label Printer
Take Ordinary to Extraordinary
Meet the EPSON LabelWorks LW-400, a powerful new label maker that turns organizing into an art. Featuring a backlit display, it helps you make labels anywhere, anytime. Choose from a huge range of symbols, frames, fonts, barcodes and tapes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors. The LW-400 is both easy to use and efficient (dramatically smaller margins mean up to 60% less label waste). The LW-400 is an office powerhouse. With amazing versatility and a large, built-in memory, it stores up to 50 files, so you can save those commonly used labels. Use it for barcodes, A/V and computer wiring and just about anything else. Or, use it around the house. In any case, the LW-400 will transform how you organize and give you a new outlet for your imagination.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"The Epson LabelWorks LW-400 is truly a very useful little gadget with tons of features and options that would be great for home or office use." ~TestFreaks Blog, (January 20, 2012)
AMAZING VARIETYThe LW-400 offers 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames, bar codes, glow-in-the-dark, flourescent and reflective options. With so many choices for creative expression, you’ll finally have labels that catch up to your imagination.
- Backlit display — type and print labels in challenging lighting conditions
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames, barcodes and more
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste
- Large built-in memory — store up to 50 files
- Fits up to four lines of text — up to 18 mm (0.7") wide tape
- Specialty print modes — a variety of flag, tab and wrap style labels
- Easy to use — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling
- Asset tagging — easily print barcodes for products and merchandise
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you
- Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice
- Specialty labels — double-sided tab tapes, glow-in-the-dark and reflective tapes, fluorescent colors, decorative tapes for scrapbooking and more
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: 7.7" x 3.1" x 7.8" and Weight 1.53 lb.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
EPSON TAPE SUPPLIES
LabelWorks SeriesTake ordinary to extraordinary with LabelWorks label printers, they make it easy to create customized labels for files, storage bins, household items, clothing, scrapbooking and more. With a wide range of fonts, styles, frames and specialty modes, these easy-to-use products offer amazing versatility. And, they ensure less waste with smaller margins compared to other brands.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4.33 x 6.69 x 2.2 in||2.7 x 6.2 x 5.9 in||5.71 x 5.91 x 2.17 in||7.6 x 7.9 x 3.4 in||3 x 10 x 9 in||7 x 7.4 x 2.8 in|
|Item Weight||0.88 lb||1.1 lbs||0.88 lb||2.1 lbs||2 lbs||1.6 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The label cartridges for this unit are way too pricey. At $17-21 per cartridge, they are roughly double the cost of refills for other label makers, and represent 50% of the cost of the unit itself! It appears to be a continuation of the HP/Epson scam of selling you an inkjet printer at a loss, and making it back on the printer cartridges over time.
The unit itself is nice, easy, and pleasant to use; as I said, other "most helpful" reviews will cover the unit's abilities in ways I need not echo. But as an ongoing cost, the price of the label cartridges is a sore spot. Also note that the unit ships with a "sample" label cartridge that contains a 4 meter tape - less than half of what the normal cartridge carries. C'mon Epson, if you're going to rip me off on cartridges for the life of my machine, how about a full measure to get me started!
If the price per cartridge drops below $12 each, my review goes up to 5 stars.
Also, note that RetailMeNot has promo codes for discounts on Epson cartridges from the Epson website that makes them cheaper than Amazon.
See photo for example.