Epson Perfection V800 Photo scanner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precise color and detail - get extraordinary scans with 6400 dpi resolution. Grayscale Bit Depth: 16-bits per pixel internal / external1
- Remarkable tonal range - 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations & fine shadow detail
- Exclusive Dual Lens System - selects from 2 lenses for optimum results
- Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.10.x
- Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The color scanner for precise film and photo reproductions.
Capture precise detail with the Epson Perfection V800 Series, giving you professional-quality scans to digitally archive slides or film. 6400 dpi, a 4.0 Dmax, and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results.
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail.
- Automatically remove dust and scratches — Digital ICE Technologies remove surface defects from film
- ReadyScan LED light source — for fast scans with no warmup time require
Film holders included
Sturdy film holders feature height-adjustable levels and accommodate twelve 35mm mounted slides, three 35mm film strips (up to 18 frames), one medium-format strip (up to 6 x 20 cm) and one 4 inch x 5 inch frame.
Powerful software included
Use the included LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE software to control highlights and shadows, gradations, selective and global color, sharpening, descreening and scaling. Restore faded color photos to their original brilliance with Easy Photo Fix scanning technology from Epson. Scan your photos and renew color with just one click. Easy Photo Fix also includes Backlight Correction and Digital Dust Removal.
Dual Lens System
The Epson Dual Lens System consists of a high-resolution lens capable of 4800 x 9600 dpi, plus a super resolution lens capable of 6400 x 9600 dpi. With this remarkable system, the scanner automatically places the optimum lens in the optical path, depending on the media being scanned and the selected resolution.
Optional fluid mount tray (not included)
Wet mount scanning offers a number of advantages:
· Cuts down on light that is refracted through the film strip
· Keeps the film strip flat for optimum focus
· Fills in scratches on black-and-white film
Compare with similar items
Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner
Epson Perfection V39 Color Photo & Document Scanner with Scan-To-Cloud & 4800 Optical Resolution,Black
Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Billion Star Inc.|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||USB||USB 2.0 (Type - B standard connector)||USB|
|Item Dimensions||12.10 x 19.80 x 6.00 inches||12.10 x 19.80 x 6.00 inches||14.40 x 9.90 x 1.50 inches||1.14 x 0.63 x 0.62 inches|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows/Mac||Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X 10.8.x/ 10.9.x/ 10.10.x/ 10.11.x/ 10.12.x/ 10.13.x/10.14|
The color scanner for precise film and photo reproductions. Precise scans of slides and film with 6400 dpi, a 4.0 Dmax, dual-lens scanning, an LED array and Digital ICE. Film holders included. Scanning Speed: High-speed mode: 4800 dpi|Full Color: 12.3 msec / line (approx.)|Monochrome: 12.3 msec / line (approx.)