- Integrated Card Reader
Other Sellers on Amazon
Epson PictureMate PM-400 Wireless Compact Color Photo Printer
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Beautiful borderless photos - easily print high-quality 4"x6" & 5"x7" photos
- Ultra compact design - lightweight, portable printer saves space
- Total wireless solution - print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones
- Photo Print Speed: 4" x 6" borderless photo in as fast as 36 sec (Default Mode: Color photo in Default Mode on Premium Photo Paper Glossy measured from start of paper feed. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity)
- PictureMate Print Pack Inkjet Cartridge (T5570) and Photo Paper (S041464) are not compatible with this printer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Compact Wireless Printer for High-Quality, Long-Lasting Photos
Wireless | Photo
Quickly share that special moment — at family gatherings, parties and more — with the compact, portable PictureMate PM-400 wireless photo printer. This lightweight printer delivers beautiful borderless 4 inch x 6 inch and 5 inch x 7 inch photos. Featuring wireless printing, plus Wi-Fi Direct, it prints from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone. Use the 2.7 inch color display to preview photos. The PM-400 prints 4 inch x 6 inch photos in as fast as 37 seconds. Get stacks of photos with convenient Print Packs (includes ink cartridge and 100 sheets of 4 inch x 6 inch photo paper). Photos are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant and last up to 200 years.
What's in the Box
- PictureMate PM-400 personal photo lab.
- Setup and instruction manual.
- Power cord.
- AC power adapter.
- 1 ink cartridge (CMYBK).
- Five Photo Paper Glossy sheets.
Beautiful Borderless Photos
Easily print high quality 4 inch x 6 inch and 5 inch x 7 inch photos.
Ultra Compact Design
Lightweight, portable printer saves space, wherever you choose to print.
Total Wireless Solution
Easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablet and smartphones; includes Wi-Fi Direct.
High Quality Photos, Fast
Print vibrant 4 inch x 6 inch photos in as fast as 36 seconds.
Lightweight and portable printer, saves space and easy to transport.
Print Favorite Photos, PC-Free
2.7 inch color display and built-in memory card slot to preview and edit photos.
Print stacks of photos with convenient Print Packs (with ink and paper included).
The ultimate combination of photo quality and longevity; get prints that are smudge, scratch, water and fade-resistant that last up to 200 years in album storage.
Compare to similar items
This item Epson PictureMate PM-400 Wireless Compact Color Photo Printer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PCNation||Amazon.com||Good Luck Bargains||Amazon.com|
|Printer Connectivity Type||USB||USB||USB||USB Cable | Wi-Fi | Mobile | Memory|
|Item Dimensions||16.4 x 6.5 x 10.9 in||7.1 x 5.4 x 2.5 in||9.6 x 11.9 x 10.7 in||27.2 x 15.2 x 8.5 in|
|Item Weight||6 lbs||1.9 lbs||8.15 lbs||43.2 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||36||1||2 pages_per_minute||1.2|
|Media Size Maximum||5 x 7 inch||4 x 6 inch||4 x 6 inch||13 x 19 inch|
|Operating System||Windows||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain), Labels||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)|
|Printer Technology||Inkjet||Dye sublimation||Inkjet||Inkjet|
|Resolution||—||—||5760 x 1440||4800 x 2400|
|Additional Features||Integrated Card Reader||Integrated Card Reader||Integrated Card Reader, Mac Compatible||cd-printing|
This compact wireless printer makes it easy to print beautiful 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photos that will last up to 200 years
Top Customer Reviews
- Epson T320 PictureMate Color Cartridge Ink (currently Amazon is out of stock/other sellers are selling it for higher prices)
- Epson T320P PictureMate ColorCartridge & Print Pack Ink (the P just stands for the package that includes 100 photo paper along with the ink - seems like a better value)
I found it pretty difficult to search for those ink, especially on Amazon (I had to find it through the Google search results and not Amazon's search engine); Epson has a WorkForce printer model with the numbers 320, which makes it little confusing as well. The "Frequently Bought Together" on Amazon along with this printer of the 'T5570' is NOT the ink for this printer.
The Epson PictureMate T320 cartridge sell for about $33 from other reputable places, which is not bad. Epson recommends to use the ink within 6 months after opening them.
I own several printers, but having a portable photo printer like this is really cool and convenient to have.
I printed about fifteen 4x6 photos and my ink levels only went down a little bit, so I am hoping for more than 100 prints out of the cartridge. It is just ONE single cartridge that contains black, cyan, magenta, yellow. While that may seem convenient, it can also be a trade off depending on what type of color is primarily dominant in your photos. In those cases, you will not be able to achieve printing 100 photos; that also goes for printing more 5x7 than 4x6. I also used a Canon 4x6 photo paper on this and it still printed fine, but the included Epson photo paper definitely dried and looked better.
You can print your photos directly by inserting your SD memory card into the slot (on the right side, there is also just a plastic cover attached to it) and browsing through the LCD screen (this is the most convenient and fast way since you don't need to install apps, drivers, need your phone/PC)
I was worried if scrolling through photos would be slow, but it is actually pretty fast because it preloads and buffers later to show the full quality when you stop to a photo.
- You can view up to 9 thumbnails. (I wish there was a way to set this default/stick, or faster way/button to change between the views right away instead of having to press the down arrow, scroll to Display Options, press OK, and then scroll down to '9'-up to change it each time.
If you print borderless, of course it has to zoom in on your photos, but it seems to zoom in way more than it should; so I have to manually go to "Crop/Zoom" setting and zoom out to get the correct prints when it comes to borderless printing. If you print with borders, you will get the correct aspect ratio/fit. It should at least show the crop grid before printing if it's set on borderless printing.
The default "Standard" print setting prints pretty fast. However, if you do "Best" setting it is much slower.
By default, there is a really loud annoying beep sound on every button press - it's nice that it can be disabled! I immediately turned it off because it's really annoying.
You can also wirelessly print from the PC (must install drivers and have the printer connect to your WIFI; also includes WIFI Direct) as well as your tablet/smartphone. With Epson Connect, you can also email photos (when you first sign up, it will assign you a bunch of random characters number, but you are able to register an easier/shorter with at least 6 characters of your own when you login and configure on Epson Connect website)
- Very sharp and vivid photo prints (looks like store quality); definitely beats Canon's Dye-sublimation method
- Print directly from SD Card and Wireless printing from PC, laptop/tablet/smartphones/email
- Prints pretty fast on default standard setting
- Nice compact portable printer with LCD screen/closes nicely with magnets
- Firmware updates (when I was installing driver/software on my PC, it also upgraded the firmware on the printer)
- Portable/rechargeable battery option would have been nice for more portability; must be powered by AC outlet.
- Single cartridge (if you print a lot of the same dominant color, such as blue skies or ocean, then you will end up wasting unused ink for other colors and having to replace all)
- Includes only 5 photo paper, but initial print test will end up wasting your precious limited paper.
- Can't zoom in on the photos for preview viewing
- Buttons cheap feel
A portable battery would definitely make this product even nicer, as well as having separate color ink cartridges would be nice too. This will definitely make a great gift for anyone wanting to print photos having more convenience.
Photo prints are supposed to last 200 years; I'll update my review then and see if those claims are true.
I use it print photos right from my iPhone
Not five stars due to the slight image cropping that happens when printing border less photos
It's important to also use the right photo paper settings
All great, all five star except for this one thing which is really going to annoy me sometime soon: The ink cartridge. It's all-in-one, so if you run out of cyan, but still have plenty of yellow? Too bad, but you'll have to replace the whole thing.
In these modern times and against the initial, higher expense of this printer and against others in the compact photo printing market, that is not cool.
That aside, a tip about printing a photo from Adobe Photoshop (and possibly other software, too), I had better results letting the "printer manage the colors" instead of letting PS manage the colors. Just a bit more vibrant.
Will report back if anything extra special or extra bad pops up over time.