Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on December 11, 2013
This is an interesting product. Its lower in quality than a photographic paper, yet higher in quality than card stock. I consider it a good choice for people looking for a high quality paper for ink-jet printed brochures. I run a photography business and I use these for sell-sheets and have been pleased with them. The paper is very smooth and has a fine grain to it, which lens itself to more high quality graphics than a lower quality papers.

I've found the color with this paper to be consistent and the drying time to be extremely fast. The paper also lays flat after auto-duplexing. This is notable because I've noticed that lower end card stock papers tend to curl up and distort slightly after being printed fed through the printer twice to have both sides printed on.

Overall a nice paper with very good performance in my Epson Artisan 730 printer.
on February 13, 2015
The quality of this paper is superb. I've used various sizes of it for inkjet printing for years, and the results are always outstanding.

HOWEVER, about a third of the boxes I've ever received have severely dented corners, with noticeable creases in the corner of every sheet. The packaged product seems to takes a hard impact on a bottom corner at some point in the manufacturing / shipping process. This has happened when ordering several boxes at a time, and also single boxes of the 13x19 size. Not a big deal to most people, but important to me.

This is otherwise a Five-Star product all around, and I will continue to use it despite the occasionally bent corners.
on January 22, 2017
have been using this paper for years with archival printing and have been very satisfied.
on May 28, 2015
This is a great product and produces very sharp images and text. The opacity (text & imagery) is great for a paper that is this thin. It works best if you put your printer on photo settings using matte paper. It works great with vector-based text programs like Microsoft Word or Adobe Illustrator. If you're printing from Photoshop its best to export as a PDF since Photoshop does not render text very well. It also folds very nicely for brochures.
on August 21, 2017
This paper is freakin great - seriously! I bought some at the store first a long time ago for a school presentation and was really impressed with it, but it was a bit pricey. The price is a lot better here on Amazon, and I ordered it here to make gift bags and signs for my kiddo's birthday party. It's so crisp and clear and vibrant. It's PERFECT for school projects, book reports and the like.
on September 6, 2014
I bought this for my Epson printer and the colors are VERY vibrant and sharp! As a graphic designer, I've had to print many projects and I've never seen color quite as amazing and accurate as they appear on this paper.
on March 2, 2006
I am currently working on my architecture portfolio to send out to potential employers and this paper is the only one that I will use. It is amazing how much clearer the prints turn out than that of regular card stock. The colors also turn out more accurate than HP's brochere paper. It is not to stiff either... yet thick enough to score without allowing the blade to penetrate through the paper. Transparency not a issue unless you hold it up to the light.
on July 12, 2017
This is the only Photo paper my Epson printer will take. I love using it.
on August 8, 2017
Great paper that holds the ink equally well on both sides.
on April 4, 2012
This paper has many positive reviews, so I'll describe my project in case someone else is considering a similar application. I am revising the menus at my husband's restaurant, adding color and food photos. My work was immensely simplified by this great-quality double-sided paper. I was concerned that my red/blue fountain fill background would show through to the other side. I am so very pleased that I can have a white background with some very dark spots on one side and a totally saturated graphic on the other side with nothing bleeding from one side to the other. Both the text and graphics are very sharp with vivid color, and full bleed with no smudges. I am taking Epson's suggestion to let the paper thoroughly dry before printing the other side. I will probably use this paper exclusively for my matte printing.