|Item Weight||4.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 13.5 x 20 inches|
|Item model number||S041339|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||13" x 19" 50 sheets|
|Sheet Size||13x9 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S041339|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper MATTE (13x19 Inches, 50 Sheets) (S041339)
Enhance your purchase
|Sheet Size||13x9 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte (13" x 19") (50 Sheets/Pkg)
- Premium Presentation Paper delivers long-lasting photographs with a matte finish
- With its heavyweight, bright white, ultra-smooth finish, this paper is perfect for non-glare photographs, craft projects and signage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte (13" x 19") (50 Sheets/Pkg). For photographers seeking a flat matte surface Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte is the ideal choice. This bright white paper is perfect for images that do not require gloss. It yields highly saturated images while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail. Designed primarily for use with Ultra Chrome Inks EPSON Archival Inks and DuraBrite Inks this versatile paper can also be used with dye-based inks. Hobbyists professional photographers and digital artists alike will find Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte a remarkable solution for any project.
From the Manufacturer
Epson Archival Matte Paper is a high-quality, heavyweight printing paper that produces highly saturated images with excellent highlights and shadow details. This matte paper dries instantly to prevent smudging and has a high color gamut resulting in remarkable color reproduction. For use with Epson's Stylus Photo 2000 printer.
Compare with similar items
Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper MATTE (8.5x11 Inches, 50 Sheets) (S041341),White
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte (13x19 Inches, 50 Sheets) (S041263)
Epson Premium Presentation Paper MATTE (8.5x11 Inches, 100 Sheets) (S042180),Black
Epson S041605 Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte | 13 x 19" - 100 Sheets
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper LUSTER (13x19 Inches, 50 Sheets) (S041407),White
|Sold By||Shoplet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Foto Club Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 13.5 x 20 inches||1 x 9 x 11.5 inches||19.5 x 13.5 x 1 inches||8 x 10 x 1.5 inches||19.4 x 13.35 x 1.35 inches||13.5 x 19 x 0.75 inches|
|Item Weight||4.25 lbs||4.00 ounces||7.05 ounces||1.85 lbs||2.23 lbs||5.50 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||—||1|
|Paper Size||13x9 inches||8.5||13-x-19-inch||8.5-x-11-inch||13-x-19-inch||13x19|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At this point you may be thinking I’m just an imbecile. But please believe me. You have to look CRAZY close at both sides under a bright light. The treated side is almost unidentifiable. You will have to tilt and shine it very carefully to make the right call.
That said Epson seriously must put some kind of mark on these protective boards. I was expecting a much sturdier card stock than this but I can’t be alone on mistaking the end sheets for the paper sealed in the bag on both ends. This could have seriously damaged my printer head.
I plan to keep purchasing!
1) Don't tighten the sheet feed guides too close to the paper (like I did once). I'd leave 1/8th of an inch between the left side feeder guide and the edge of the paper. If the paper gets bent inward because the width between the guides is too narrow (easier to happen with large paper), it can cause it to misfeed in such a way that the print head can scrape the paper, potentially causing costly print head damage.
2) In addition to setting the paper type (in the print settings) to this exact brand/type of paper, you may want to set "platen gap" to "wide" just to be sure. You shouldn't really need the "wide" setting if you set the paper type properly (as the printer/driver should set the proper gap for the paper you set) but it might not be a bad idea anyway just to be safe.
And to avoid waste, it's never a bad idea to do a nozzle check on the blank side of some clean and unwrinkled scrap office paper (if not new office paper) before you print on anything large or otherwise expensive.
Epson is the best in the industry, and I highly recommend this product.
Top reviews from other countries
The matte finish is of superb quality. ink drying is good too.
The price is very reasonable for this one.