Epson ProSense 17 GPS Running Watch with Activity Tracking - Pink
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in GPS — RouteSense GPS technology accurately tracks your route, distance, pace and more.
- Easy-to-use menu — easily navigate via 5 simple buttons.
- #1 GPS battery life in its class* — up to 13 hours with GPS on.
- All-day activity tracking — track steps, calories and sleep.
- Automatically uploads your data to the Epson View App* — customize your goals and settings, including workout screens.
|Color||ProSense 17 - Pink|
|Included Components||Watch , charging clip , start guide|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
Epson View App:
ProSense watches automatically upload your fitness data to the Epson View App and Web portal, where all your workout and activity data come to life. Looking for a sidekick? We don't mind if you want to hook up with one of our partner apps and automatically upload your data. ProSense watches support RunKeeper, Strava and other popular running apps.
The Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch
Developed by Epson, a leader in sensing technology, the easy-to-use ProSense 17 helps you train like a pro with accuracy and performance features for runners of all levels. Monitor your progress with RouteSense GPS technology and other training features. ProSense 17 accurately displays key stats right at your wrist. It also features an intuitive menu and with up to 13 hours, the best GPS battery life in its class. Tracks steps, calories and sleep - it automatically transmits data to the Epson View App for analysis or tracking toward a goal. You can even control your music and share data** on popular running apps. Available in black, light green and light pink.
Stay on Track with RouteSense GPS
ProSense watches are equipped with highly-accurate RouteSense GPS technology, which captures your route, distance, pace and more, wherever your feet take you.
World Class Battery Life
Because most ProSense watches offer, with up to 13 hours, the best GPS battery life in their class, you don’t have to worry if they will have enough juice to track data for your entire run. Charge your watch less often and know that you will finish strong.
Take Control with an Intuitive Menu
Get going - at the touch of a button. Designed for ease of use, ProSense watches feature an intuitive, 5-button design, so you can spend more time running and less time reading a user’s manual.
Make Every Step Count with All-day Activity Tracking
Knowledge is power. So why not get the facts on your daily activity, 24/7? Discover important stats such as steps, calories and sleep.
All You Need - Right at your Fingertips
With smart connectivity and notifications, ProSense watches are like having your own personal assistant. Get alerts for email and text messages, as well as calendar entries and calls. You can even control your music.
With built-in training features, ProSense watches keep you on track no matter what your goal is. Workout alerts help you stay on pace and the built-in Smart Stride sensor automatically measures cadence and stride length. Training effect, recovery time and VO2 max estimates let you see your true fitness level and take the guessing out of your performance.
|ProSense 17||ProSense 57||ProSense 307||ProSense 347||ProSense 367|
|Sport Modes||Run, Walk, Treadmill||Run, Walk, Treadmill||Run, Walk, Treadmill, Bike (Indoor/Outdoor), Swim (Indoor/Outdoor)||Run, Walk, Treadmill, Bike (Indoor/Outdoor), Swim (Indoor/Outdoor)||Run, Walk, Treadmill, Bike (Indoor/Outdoor), Swim (Indoor/Outdoor)|
|Integrated Heart Rate Sensor||Optional||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Life (GPS & HR Mode)||13 hours (GPS only)||10 hours||20 hours||46 hours||46 hours|
|Display||LCD Display (128 x 128 resolution)||LCD Display (128 x 128 resolution)||EasyView Display (240 x 240 resolution)||EasyView Display (240 x 240 resolution) Mineral Glass||EasyView Display (240 x 240 resolution) Sapphire Glass|
|Quick-release ProSilicone Band||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
Developed by Epson, a leader in sensing technology, the easy-to-use ProSense 17 helps you train like a pro with accuracy and performance features for runners of all levels. Monitor your progress with RouteSense GPS technology and other training features. ProSense 17 accurately displays key stats right at your wrist. It also features an intuitive menu and the best GPS battery life in its class*. Tracks steps, calories and sleep — it automatically transmits data to the Epson View App* for analysis or tracking toward a goal. You can even control your music and share data* on popular running apps. Available in black, light green and light pink.
* Compared to popular GPS running watches within the same category in GPS Mode as of June 2017. User customization may affect battery life.
** When paired, via Bluetooth, with a smart device (iOS and Android).
*** See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options.
**** SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
42 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 42 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) treadmill setting is really inaccurate. Says I’ve run farther than I have and at a faster pace
3) watch band is pretty uncomfortable around my wrist, alternatively too loose or too tight depending on the hole I use
4) app takes FOREVER to load workouts, a seriously frustrating feature that is impossible to avoid
All told, if you want a watch to just be a step counter, it’s fine. If you want track runs, it’s pretty annoying and not worth it
Easy to navigate (if sometimes it feels like the number of button pushes is a little excessive at the end).
SUPER customizable displays. Seriously. Where and what and how many screens do you want the information.
Customizable intervals (up to three programs you can set yourself), sprint/rest intervals are individually set (ie the intervals don't have to match).
Very customizable all around, really. Do you want to display the time with seconds? Do you want things to light up when you turn your wrist? Or at intervals? Or on button pushes? All, none, some? Etc. When do you want it to autolap? Nice that all this can be set either from the app or the watch.
Has option to collect info even on treadmills!
Lightweight and curved bottom and top edges so it's not a box taped to your wrist.
Does seem to take a while to locate GPS signals (several minutes). Maybe with more use in the same location it would be faster? Though you do have the option to start without it while it finds it
Rather large. I have teeny wrists, so it's approaching too big for me (see photo; my ring size is ~4.5).
Buttons need improved tactile feedback. They feel more like they wobble when pressed rather than activating anything (even though they do).
You can't set intervals by distance, only by time. :( The description led me to believe I could, but the part that's programmable by distance is a TARGET distance (eg., it alerts you once you've gone x far).
1. Very light compared to all other running watches I own / owned / or seen.
2. Out of box was put to charge as per manual. Nothing happened in 5 minutes so that I ve decided to start the unit . It did after several attemps 5 minutes later.
3. Adjusted time. Battery level ~25%. Connect to charger but nothing changed on the screen to show that the units is charging. 25 minutes later after trying several chargers and my laptop I realized that the screen is frozen - seconds do not change.
4. Nothing in the attached manual about how to reset the watch. Figure it online.
5. Apply reset, watch starts, placed to charge. Charging icon shows up and less than one hour later watch is full charged. Which raised a big doubt...
6. Set up watch including "Auto Off" but other gizmos. Two days later the battery level is 50% with one hour on GPS. That's bad...
7. Charged to 100%
7. Took it out for a longer workout , GPS only, and 6 hour later the battery level shows only one dot. Back home, connect charger, and the battery level is only10%.
Conclusion (unless I have received a defective watch):
1. No way the unit will last 13 hours. However, "up to 13 hours" is a fair statement because 6 hour fits in there :)
2. I doubt it will last 30 days on watch mode. But the statement is fair again " up to 30 days"
These are the bads.
1. is light...very light ( maybe thats why the battery life is so short)
2. Hooks fast on GPS signal
3. Like the way the display is information is organized.
4. Fast response from butons
5. Music control is pretty cool. Had my phone paired with the watch and a blueetooth receiver. Worked flawless ( the watch was 100% charged for this task). Lost about 60% of battery while on bluetooth for 4 hours.
Because I don't believe in customer service I did not contact EPSON customer service. I will return the watch.