Epson Runsense SF-710 GPS Watch, Black/Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Highly-accurate GPS sensor tracks pace, distance and altitude.
- Long battery life - 30 hours with GPS on.
- Programmable lap timer, vibration alerts and assignable tap functions.
- Track your stride length, cadence and set way points.
- Supports popular running apps including Strava, MapMyRun, Runkeeper.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Programmable GPS Watch to Evaluate and Improve Run Performance
1. Highly Accurate GPS chip.
2. SmartStride Sensor.
3. Long Lasting Battery.
4. Supports popular running apps.
5. Advanced training and measurement features.
6. Optional heart rate chest strap available.
- Measures route, pace, distance, altitude and more
- Automatic cadence and stride length measurement
- 30 hours GPS battery life
- Links with MapMyRun, Strava, Runkeeper, and more
- Waypoints, Interval Training, Lap Timer and more
- Connects to Bluetooth Heart Rate chest strap
Accuracy and Performance
Lightweight and water-resistant watch with highly accurate GPS.
Smart stride sensor automatically measures cadence and stride length. Set target pace and choose between vibration and tone alerts for set pace, distance or target heart rate.
Run for Longer
30 hours of battery life with GPS. Lasts 2 weeks as a standard watch.
Track Your Stats
Use the free mobile app or training log to track your workouts. Also supports popular running apps.
Be Your Own Coach
Includes interval training and indoor mode. Tap to cycle through 4 customizable screens, with up to three measurements on each, selected from a wide range of options.
Keep on Track
Set waypoints for easy navigation on your run.
Run Connect App and Runsense View Website
The Run Connect mobile app allows you to upload your workout data directly to the Cloud – you can access and analyze your data on the go. You can also use the app to manage the GPS connection and customize the settings on your Runsense device.
Runsense View Portal enables you to store your performance data online and provides a suite of analysis tools. Easily monitor key aspects of your workout – time, distance, pace, calories burned and much more.