Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 270..." and save 9% off the $359.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- Color Brightness: 2700 lumens
- White Brightness: 2700 lumens
- HDMI digital connectivity
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector
ViewSonic PJD5155 3300 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector
Epson VS345 WXGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness
ViewSonic PJD5153 3300 Lumens SVGA Projector
Epson V11H694020 LCD Projector, PowerLite S27
Optoma EH500 1080p 4700 Lumens 3D DLP Network Projector with HDMI
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI||HDMI||HDMI||USB Video||HDMI||HDMI^Wireless|
|Image Brightness||2700 lumens||3300 lumens||3000 lumens||3300 lumens||2700 lumens||4700 lumens|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 11.6 x 3.1 in||12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 in||13.8 x 14.5 x 6.2 in||12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 in||14.3 x 14.6 x 6.2 in||10.2 x 12.8 x 4.3 in|
|Item Weight||5.1 lbs||4.6 lbs||5.29 lbs||4.63 lbs||5.5 lbs||7.9 lbs|
Bright, Brilliant Images for Your Business Needs. The VS220 delivers amazing high-definition performance for compelling, high-impact presentations with 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness. Set up in a flash with HDMI connectivity, USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup, and automatic vertical image correction. When you need to captivate your audience and close the deal, these projectors give you the functionality and quality to make it happen. 3x Brighter Colors with Epson 1 Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors 1. Delivering 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness 2, the VS220 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color. Disclaimers: 1 Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. 2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
From the Manufacturer
VS220 SVGA 3LCD ProjectorWHY BUY?
Bright, Brilliant Images for Your Business Needs.
The VS220 delivers amazing high-definition performance for compelling, high-impact presentations with 2700 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 2700 lumens of white brightness (white light output). Set up in a flash with HDMI connectivity, USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup, and automatic vertical image correction. When you need to captivate your audience and close the deal, this projector gives you the functionality and quality to make it happen.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough— look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The VS220 has:
- Color Brightness — 2700 lumens (color light output)
- White Brightness — 2700 lumens (white light output)
- 3 x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance— 3LCD, 3-chip technology
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
Get consistent, true-to-life color with Epson, whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with text.
3LCD — The #1 projection technology in the world
- All 3LCD projectors have both high color brightness and high white brightness
- All 3LCD projectors have 3 chips
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs
- 20 years of road-tested reliability
Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp
- Delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 5000 hours
- Minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage
- E-TORL lamps maximize your presentation time, while minimizing your costs
High-quality images with HDMI digital connectivity
- Delivers both audio and brilliant video content with just one cable
- Compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray and media players
Advanced USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup from your PC or Mac
Epson’s advanced USB connectivity enables instant Plug ‘n Play setup for both audio and video. Forget about complicated computer key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
Quick, convenient control
The VS220 includes Instant Off /On, so no warmup or cool-down time is required.
The best-selling projectors in the world
Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From ultraportable projectors designed for educational settings to boardroom-ready business projectors, Epson has a model that’s perfect for you.
- HDMI digital connectivity— delivers both audio and video content with just one cable
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup— instantly projects audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
- Automatic vertical image correction— quickly adjusts the image to fit the screen
- PC-free slide shows— via a USB thumb drive
- The ultimate in portability— compact, lightweight design; remote control included
- Filters to protect your investment— with easy side access for hassle-free maintenance
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x 3.1", Excluding feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x 3.0", Weight: 5.1 lb
What's in the Box
- VS220 projector
- Power cord
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control and batteries
- User manual CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- PrivateLine support card
- Registration card and password protection sticker
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
This is a 3-LCD projector. Just a few years ago you'd have paid at least two times as much money to get a projector with similar performance. So right off the bat, this is giving you a lot of bang for the buck.
It's compact, light in weight and has an ease of connectivity that makes it easy to use.
With Inputs galore, you're able to hook up 4 video sources at the same time and easily switch between them with the provided remote or directly from the projector using the control panel on the top of the projector.
During my review I had two laptops (one PC, one Mac) hooked up using the VGA and USB port and I also had a GoPro Hero3 Black connected and shooting live video. All three sources were easily projected by the Epson VS220.
Connecting both my PC and Mac were super easy. For the PC, running windows 8, it was a simple matter of connecting the VGA cable to the projector. That's all I had to do. The Projector instantly recognized the PC and connected to it.
Connecting to the Mac was only slightly more involved. As soon as I connected my Mac to the projector using a USB cable (not provided) the Epson projector installs a USB driver to the Mac to enable future plug and play capability. Once the instllation of the driver was completed in about 15 seconds, it was ready to go.
Connecting my GoPro Hero 3 was also ridiculously easy. I simply connected a HDMI cable from the GoPro to the projector, turned on the GoPro and video was sent to the Epson which I could then view on the projector screen.
The Espon VS220 performs pretty well even in fairly bright rooms. Being a SVGA resolution, it's going to have some pixelation which won't make it completely ideal for use as a home theater projector,.,. but it will work and satisfy many people for that use. As a business presentation projector I think it will shine. Although it does not come with a carry bag of any sort, that's easy enough to rectify. It's easy to setup, light to carry and will server that purpose well.
I really like that the projector does not need to cool down by running the fan when you're done. Simply turn it off, pack it up and be gone. The lamp life is rated to up to 5000 hours so it will work for a good long time before needing a replacement lamp.
The fan was noticeable but not what I would call loud by any stretch of the imagination. The internal speaker, as most are, was not very good. Especially in a large room, it will sound quite anemic. If sound is critical, you'd be much better off getting a portable wired or bluetooth speaker of some sort and using your PC to provide the sound to the portable speaker.
Another great feature that is not unique to this projector but appreciated nonetheless is the ability to run slideshows from simply hooking up a USB flash drive to the projector, no PC required.
I like this projector and think its a great buy.
This projector is not HD - although it will accept an HD signal and do a pretty good job of displaying it.
My main problem with this projector was that it does not have the horizontal keystone adjustment slider (even though it appears to have it in the photo, the actual projector does not have it). This is only an issue if you are not able to place the projector directly centered with your screen, as it is necessary to adjust your image and keep it from being skewed. I ended up having to return it, and purchased this one: Epson EX6220 WXGA 3LCD Projector, 3000 lumen color, 3000 lumen white (V11H550220).
If you plan on using this projector for presentations, it will work well. Even for occasional movie/video watching it is a good projector. The speaker on it is adequate for an average sized room.
The fact that it accepts HDMI input means that you can use it with Roku, Chromecast, and even your cable or DVR box (although I definitely would not recommend using this as a TV replacement).
Overall, this is a pretty good projector as long as you are able to place it directly in front of your screen (otherwise you should get a model with the horizontal keystone slider).