Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($250-$300)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Epson VS240 SVGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- Look for two numbers: 3000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color3000 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600) - for projecting basic presentations and graphics. Press the E-Zoom Plus button on the remote control in order to zoom into a portion of the image and enlarging it on the screen.
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson - get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
* Based on TFCinfo: US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Projectors 2015
Far More Accurate Color with Epson
- Left: 1-chip DLP Projector
- Right: Epson 3LCD Projector
The Affordable Portable Projector with Essential Business Features
- Epson #1 in Image Quality
- 3x Higher Color Brightness
- Up to 3x Wider Color Gamut
- Color Brightness: 3000 Lumens
- White Brightness: 3000 Lumens
- SVGA Resolution (800x600)
- Fast, Easy Setup with Epson
- HDMI Support - HD Video/Audio
High Color Brightness & High White Brightness
Look for two numbers: 3000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 3000 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms.
SVGA resolution (800 x 600)
For projecting basic presentations and graphics.
Fast, Easy Setup, Only from Epson
Get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control.
Compatible with the Latest Laptops and Media Players
Supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable.
Lamps Last up to 10,000 Hours
Epson lamps maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
Compact, Lightweight Design
Take it to the next conference room or even to the client’s location.
Quickly power down the projector, pack up and go.
Sleep Mode (A/V Mute)
Pause your presentation without turning the projector off.
|3-chip, 3LCD Technology||✓||✓||✓|
|Native Resolution||SVGA||XGA - 1.5x more resolution than SVGA||WXGA - 2x more resolution than SVGA|
|Horizontal Keystone||Manual - Easy Slide Correction||Manual - Easy Slide Correction||Manual - Easy Slide Correction|
Compare to similar items
This item Epson VS240 SVGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness
ViewSonic PJD5155 3300 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector
Epson Home Cinema 740HD 720p, HDMI, 3LCD, 3000 Lumens Color and White Brightness Home Theater Projector
Video Projector Portable, CiBest GP90 LCD Projector HD 1080p 3200 Luminous Efficiency LED Multimedia Home Cinema Theater Entertainment Movie Party Game Projector HDMI VGA for Laptop iPad Smartphone
Epson VS345 WXGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness
Epson Home Cinema 640, HDMI, 3200 Lumens Color and White Brightness Home Theater 3LCD Projector
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CiBest-US||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI||HDMI||HDMI||vga cable, usb, hdmi||HDMI||HDMI|
|Image Brightness||3000 lumens||3300 lumens||3000 lumens||3200 Luminous Efficiency lumen||3000 lumens||3200 lumens|
|Item Dimensions||13.8 x 14.5 x 6.2 in||12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 in||14.3 x 14.6 x 6.2 in||4.13 x 11.22 x 8.86 in||13.8 x 14.5 x 6.2 in||14.3 x 14.6 x 6.2 in|
|Item Weight||5.29 lbs||4.6 lbs||5.3 lbs||4.85 lbs||5.29 lbs||5.29 lbs|
3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson. 3000 lumens color brightness and 3000 lumens white brightness. Fast setup; HDMI connectivity.
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
Watched the Warriors/Spurs game on it with an HD Stream last night. It was beautiful.
Highly recommend this product based only on the first few days of owning it.
The difference between 3000 lumens and only 800 lumens in some of the economy projectors is pretty great, but an only 200 lumens difference out of 3000, nah not a big deal. The EX does weigh 8.8 pounds and the VS only weighs 8.0 pounds. They both measure exactly 14.5 x 13.8 x 6.2 so the difference in weight although marginal can’t be due to size. Looks to me they are both in the same exact white plastic case, same exact button controls/features on top, with the only difference is that the VS has a black front name plate panel and the EX is white. Since the VS does not include a carrying case, and the EX 3240 does, I have to conclude that is the 8 tenth of a pound difference between the two. So as far as I can tell they are the same projector with a minor difference in lumens. However with the difference in lumens, at least some of the components have to be different.
A few notes about quality of picture etc. 800 x 600 resolution is good for projecting movies on the wall especially in darker rooms, but if you are planning to use this to surf the web, the resolution is such that smaller text like those found on desktop icons cannot be easily read. You can zoom in with the remote control making them larger but for computing this is impractical.
If you are using this for a presentation using Power Point in MSFT Office having larger fonts would be fine. Bottom line though is for text reading you should go for one of the high resolution models. Now for watching TV/movies it does a really nice job. However after going from a tube TV to high def LCD’s and LED’s or plasma this is a step back in time to VGA. Even being fed with a 1080p source through an HDMI cable it is still 800 x 600.
The exciting thing is that you can project a huge image on the wall, and that gives you that movie theatre experience. The picture looks like that. The colors are incredibly true and accurate, and it is wonderfully bright.
I haven’t seen it yet but I am really excited about the EX with the 1920 x 1200 resolution model. The Epson Home Cinema 5030UB 1080p is even more exciting but at an exacting price. To think of watching a movie in high def projected onto a drop down 120” screen is very exciting to me. No cluttering up the room with a huge TV and even the screen disappears into a small tube mounted on the ceiling. Check out the current number one seller here at Amazon that currently sells for a little over a hundred dollars. With these Epson EX projectors the 1080p models are twice the money though.
It’s amazing how the price of projectors like all electronics keeps coming down. They are smaller, faster, slicker, and now pretty amazing for such a small amount of money. I purposely didn’t go through all of the features because they are very well covered in detail by the manufacturer on this page. Hope this helps.
Throwing distance was a bit shorter than expensive unit, so it was installed in a few feet closer to the screen compared to the previous professional projector installed before. The price was a fraction of what I expected with the image quality, brightness and color. Recommend it.
It clearly projects a vivid 15 foot (diagonal) screen (maybe even bigger if you have the screen).
It was great for backyard movie night. We will be using it for football games as well.
There are a few options I wish I had opted for: Stereo output and 16:9 projection
This would have cost a lot more and I didn't anticipate how much I would enjoy it.
The adjustable feet (for projection height adjustment) feel cheap. Although they have not failed in any way.
This is an effective/affordable projector, that should wow the user.