Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
Epson EcoTank ET-3710 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Supertank Printer, White
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Home|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||8 ppm|
|Max Printspeed Monochrome||15 ppm|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience; Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty
- You can save upto 90 percent with low cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (1) about 1 cent per color ISO page vs. about 20 cents with cartridges (1)
- You get upto 2 years of ink in the box and with each replacement ink set (2); Replacement set includes enough ink to print upto 7,500 pages black/6,000 color (3)
- Less waste with Cartridge free printing one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4); Means fewer trips to the store
- Save time 150 sheet paper tray; Easy setup and navigation with 2.4 inches color display
- Get added versatility fast auto 2 sided printing, scanning, copying; Borderless printing upto 8. 5 inches x 11 inches
- Enjoy ultimate connectivity wirelessly print from tablets and smartphones (6); Includes Wi Fi Direct (7) plus Ethernet
Customers also search
Visible screen diagonal
1" / 3 cm
Compare with similar items
| || |
Epson EcoTank ET-3850 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier, ADF and Ethernet – The Perfect Printer Home Office
Epson EcoTank ET-2803 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scan, Copy and AirPrint Support
Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Wireless All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax, ADF and Ethernet – The Perfect Printer Office - White
|Sold By||Express Office Supply (Serial Number Recorded)||DealPointStore||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB||Wi-Fi, USB||Wi-Fi, USB||Wi-Fi, USB|
|Item Dimensions||13.7 x 14.8 x 7.4 inches||14.8 x 19.8 x 7.4 inches||22.8 x 14.8 x 10 inches||16.4 x 19.8 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||13.20 lbs||19.00 lbs||8.80 lbs||14.80 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||15 pages per minute||15.5||10 pages per minute||15.5|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Print media||Glossy photo paper||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Glossy photo paper||Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper, Envelopes, Paper (plain)|
|Special Features||Wireless||Wireless||Refillable Ink Tank, Energy Star||Wireless|
From the manufacturer
The Eco Tank ET 3710 offers Cartridge Free Printing with easy to fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 percent with low cost replacement ink bottles ― costing as little as 1 cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges (1). Plus, you can get up to 2 years of ink with the included or a replacement ink set (2). Each replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 7, 500/6, 000 pages (bk/clr)(3) ― equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4). That means less waste. Exclusive uniquely keyed Eco Fit bottles make it easy to fill each color tank. Powered by Precision Core, this super tank printer also offers a 150 sheet paper tray, 2. 4" color display, voice activated printing (5), and wired and wireless connectivity.
- Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
- Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
- Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit our official site.
- Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of September 2018.
- Voice activated printing is not available with the Epson Expression Eco Tank ET 2500 and ET 2550 printers, and Epson printers that are 5 or more years old. See our official site. for device compatibility. Epson Connect account and voice activated account registration required.
- Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
- Wi Fi Certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi Fi Direct may require printer software.
- 12 months of standard limited or 50, 000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12 month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 50, 000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), you must register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited for details.
- ET 2600/2700/3700/4700/7700/16000 Series and ST 2000/3000/4000 Series included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. ET 7700 Series included ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower. ET 8700 included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit our official site.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
- Smart Way is an innovative partnership of the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two years later and still have 1/2 full tanks color and bw. Im not a serial printer so im still on the original ink.
Its taken some serious work, but ive got the printer to reliably print WHEN I need it.
1. Take your time and really pay attention to the initial install. I rushed though it and 3 months later i was pissed because nothing was working as advertised, couldnt get a page to print, the print quality sucked and i just dropped 400 bucks on this thing.
After spending 3 or 4 evening unitalling the software on all devices and the network, i started from scatch, took, my time (it takes about 3-4 hours to initially install, so budget your time for it) and it went much better. THIS IS NOT A PRESS INSTALL AND WALK AWAY INSTALLATION! It is quite involed and you really need to pay attention! Ive had no issues with software since the 2nd install over 2 years ago on any device (ipad,androind, windows 7 and 10) Ive tried almost all features (icluding the doc scan) and everything still works.
This is the FIRST printer Ive ever used that prints back to back without jamming (that includes at work/school printers with 4 times the horsepower). That alone makes me happy!
2. Print quality ink jet cleaning: Dont let the printer go weeks without a print and expect perfect quality! It will dry up and youll spend an hour going through the cleaning cycle for one good page. Print a couple pages (back to back and 2/4 up have impessed me) once or twice a week whether you need it or not. Youll thank yourself when that "gotta have a great print right now" time comes. And it will. Since doing this i have done MINIMAL adjustments to print quality. (Ive really shrunk some large graphics down to a very small size just to see what it can do and ive had impessive results from a little inkject printer. Maybe I impress easily)
3. Wireless Stand alone Printer centrally located in the house for all to use. Be prepared: FRUSTRATING! The printer and the wifi just dont commuicate well. If the router and printer are restarted together or separately, wireless printing works well After about 4 hous, the network or the printer drops communication. Usually after printer goes to sleep. The printer is transmitting wirelessly but the home netwok doesn't recognize it. Ive given the printer its own manual ip, port, ect and nope have to restart wifi on the router to print wirelessly. You would think its a router problem, but all other devices on the network go to sleep without a major reconnect just fine. Ive gotten really fast at bouncing the wifi just to print, but i cant figure it out why the drop and no reconnect after a few hours. Leaving the printer on continuously doesn't even work. Ive read many, many reviews on this, and there doesnt seem to be an answer for all of us after a couple years.
For kicks this last week ive attached the printer diectly to the router/ethernet and I've randomly sent print jobs when i think about it. The network and printer have kept their commication. Ok, a little latency but wainting 10 secs and not immediately cancelling the job or tryingng to get a response from the network (Epson will immediately say printer not found) the two suddenly recognize each other and play nice without restarting anything. Its comical sometimes.
It seems like there should really be a fix for this but im stumped. Imagine retarting your wifi to send a text 2 or 3 times a day. THIS IS AN ISSUE! Please figure it out Epson.
The printer is also a server. You can check its ip to see if the network recognizes it There are numerous times devices dont see the printer yet you ping the ip and there it is. Why the device drivers say no connection, and a web browser shows it all alive and well is a mystery to me.
4: The small control window and keys on the printer really take some getting used to. I think i have the sub menus memorized. Its clunky, but it works. Slow down and again: PAY ATTENTION. Its probably me, but i dont find the symbols or direction keys intuitive.
FYI. All the functions of the litlle contrl screen on the printer are on the printers webpage. Open a browser window to the printer and go. Makes life much easier and the control window becomes insignificant.
5: ive had better all around function Not attaching the printer to a dedicated PC via usb. When I did I had to find the printer on the network or locally for each job and was up to status monitor ET-3710 series (Network)# 10 and (Local) #11 on the PC the printer was attached to. Drove me nuts. The two monitors are not the same. When I reinstalled as a stand alone printer without the usb that cleared that frustration.
6. Be sure to install the RIGHT software for the printer. I remember i had to go the website to download (no cd included) for the initial install and messed that up royally. Epson has so much software out there that is redundant and claims is necessay for the printer to work. Network ID software to find the printer, network software to recognize the printer, add ons for creative printing, device software and on and on.
Select a PC on your home net, find the smallest install for that PC/operating system, and DONT LET ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE for the scanner ect to install. You can go back and configure the scanner, and clip art calendar makers ect. later after youve got it printing a page! I had so much unessessary software installed up front its a wonder i was getting email. Epson almost tries to be an operating system with add on software. hello epson, youre suppose to print a page!! Let Windows or Apple run the operating systems and network - you print a page
It REALLY has been a great little printer, that saves TONS on cartridges. Don't expect Random House publishing quality. Its a home printer that you need to pay attention to, but has been worth the cost and frustration.
Once again, Cant stress the intial install enough: PAY ATTENTION AND GIVE YOURSELF AROUND 4 HOURS TO COMPLETE to start. I did it the hard way and took two weeks of evenings to uninstall/reinstall the printer software, uninstall/reinstall each individual device software to get the basics working reliably.
Go slow and you'll save a couple weeks and your sanity. I lost mine for awhile and dont think i ever recovered (See, did you just read all this and still decide to purchase? LOL!!) GOOD LUCK! 😁
The set up only took about 30 minutes. They enclose a step by step instruction sheet and if the on screen task and instructions don't match, go with the on screen. It just takes over and goes right to the next step. Mostly the process is easy as can be, just fill the tanks and let the printer go through the process. Download the drivers to your computers that will use the printer and open the program to connect to the printer. I was amazed how easily it connected to my network and to the printer. That part only took about 3 minutes and it was ready for the test page.
The print is crisp and clean, has excellent color and I could not be happier.
I'm really happy with this purchase. If I have any issues, I will update this review.
Top reviews from other countries
Trouble continues with connectivity - wish I hadn't bought this and stayed with HP!
Since my requirements exceed this number I returned it.
The printer also seems to be slow in printing for me.
Subject to these two personal limitations, it is a fine printer.