Epson Stylus NX625 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner (C11CA70271)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy photo printing, PC-free - large 2.5" color LCD and card slots
- Easy wireless printing - share one printer at home with multiple PCs, wirelessly, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- Quickly print from your mobile device - print photos and more wirelessly
- World's fastest all-in-one1 - 15 ISO ppm (black), 7.2 ISO ppm (color)
- Superior image enhancement tools - red-eye removal, automatic photo restoration, Automatic Photo Correction and more
- World's fastest all-in-one1 - 15 ISO ppm (black), 7.2 ISO ppm (color)
- Quickly print from your mobile device - print photos and more wirelessly
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Quality without compromise — from the world’s fastest all-in-one1
The world’s fastest all-in-one,1 the Epson Stylus NX625 delivers crisp, sharp text and photos with vivid, true-to-life color — all at unprecedented speeds. Engineered with award-winning MicroPiezo® ink jet technology, this powerful performer boasts print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color).†
Wireless printing from anywhere in your home, plus built-in Ethernet networking
Share the Epson Stylus NX625 among all your computers at home. Use the built-in Ethernet. Or, use the built-in wireless capabilities to print, scan and access memory card slots wirelessly.5 The NX625 supports the latest wireless standard, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n,2 for faster transfer speeds. With Easy Epson Wi-Fi, you can connect to your wireless network in seconds.
Brilliant borderless photos, fast and PC-free!
With its 2.5" LCD and built-in memory card slots, the Epson Stylus NX625 makes it easy to select, edit and print borderless photos in multiple sizes, right from your memory card or camera. No PC required! And, it delivers 4" x 6" photos in as fast as 20 seconds.†
Everyday projects made easy
The Epson Stylus NX625 is ideal for all your everyday projects. The built-in large paper tray holds up to 150 sheets of plain paper, so you don’t have to interrupt your busy day to reload paper in your printer. You can even reduce and enlarge documents and photos instantly — from 25 to 400%. And, pair your all-in-one with Epson specialty paper to create colorful fliers and greeting cards.
Better image enhancement tools
Epson sets the highest standards for image quality compared to competitive products. Get amazing results automatically. Auto Photo Correction will correct the lighting in poorly exposed images to ensure you never print a bad photo. With just the click of a button and no special software, you can even remove red eye. And, with convenient color restoration, you can easily bring old, faded photos back to life.Worry-free handling
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink allow you to handle documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge and water resistant — and even highlighter friendly. Plain paper documents resist fading up to six times longer than leading competitive prints,6 making it easier than ever to archive important documents.Quickly print from your mobile device
Do more with your Epson printer and your mobile device. Wi Fi - enabled Epson printers now work with several mobile applications to print photos, PDFs, Word documents, web pages and more! No need to use photo sharing websites and wait for your prints or print them out at your nearest drug store. You can now also print emails & attachments anywhere you go - at home, in the office or on the road. Get performance printing on the go with Epson mobile printing. See www.epson.com/mobileprinting for more information.
Replace only the color you need!
The Epson Stylus NX625 is smart to own. With individual ink cartridges, you only have to replace the color that you need. Plus, there are multiple sizes available to accommodate your budget and specific print volume needs. With Extra High-capacity cartridges, you’ll save about 35%.4 Best of all, only one set of cartridges is needed to print amazing documents and photos. There’s no need to spend additional money on specialized cartridges to print photos.
Save paper with automatic two-sided printing
With the Epson Stylus NX625, it’s easy to print on both sides of the paper, saving money and, of course, paper. In fact, with automatic two-sided printing, you’ll save up to 50% of your paper supply. And with automatic two-sided ISO print speeds of 7.6 ISO ppm (black) and 4.6 ISO ppm (color),† you’ll save time as well.Product protection you can count on
The Epson Stylus NX625 comes standard with a one-year limited warranty. It also includes a quick product exchange program. So, you can rest easy, knowing you have dependable service and support.
Be more informedThe new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Share one all-in-one at home — print wirelessly from multiple PCs, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n2
- World’s fastest all-in-one1 — print web pages and documents at speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black), 7.2 ISO ppm (color),† based on the ISO standard
- Save paper — automatic two-sided printing can save up to 50% of your paper supply at speeds of 7.6 ISO ppm (black), 4.6 ISO ppm (color),† based on the ISO standard
- Reload paper less often — large paper tray holds up to 150 sheets of plain paper
- Supports wireless printing from your cell phone — easily print photos and more from your iPhone and many mobile devices3
- PC-free photo printing — it’s easy with the built-in 2.5" LCD and built in memory card slots
- Vibrant photos in no time — print a 4" x 6" photo in as fast as 20 sec†
- Superior image enhancement tools — automatically correct poorly exposed photos and easily remove red eye
- High quality scanning — up to 2400 dpi
- Truly touchable photos and documents — get worry-free handling with instant-dry inks
- Save money — Extra High-capacity Black and color ink cartridges available4
- Standard ink set included — includes one 125 Black ink cartridge and three 125 color ink cartridges
- Extra high-capacity ink cartridges available — save about 35%.4
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 17.5" x 22.2" x 6.7", Storage 17.5" x 14.4" x 6.7" and Weight 13.7 lb.
Epson Stylus NX seriesSmart. Simple. Amazing.
State-of-the-art technology at a simply extraordinary value. That’s what makes the Epson NX series so amazing. These fast, affordable ink jets offer award-winning ink jet technology and innovative features that ensure premium quality results at a price that’s sure to please. Ideal for all your everyday projects, these smart, user-friendly performers make incredible results easy for anyone to achieve.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be Recycled7
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic two-sided printing
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmarWaySM Transport Partner8
Epson Ink Supplies
What’s in the Box
- Stylus NX625 Color All-in-One
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (one 125 Standard-capacity Black ink cartridge and three 125 Moderate-use color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
†What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734.
How are Print Speeds Measured?
Color photo in Draft Mode on Premium Photo Paper Glossy measured from start of paper feed. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
- Fastest in its class; 50% faster than the competition printing black text in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $199 or less, as of September 2009, based on independent testing.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used.
- See www.epson.com/mobileprinting for more information on optional phone applications. Website in English only.
- Save about 35% compared to T125 Standard capacity cartridges. Actual savings and yields may vary. See www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
- Some applications and/or functions may not be supported by Mac.®
- Display permanence based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display conditions; album permanence based on accelerated testing of prints in dark storage conditions. Claim that documents resist fading up to six times longer is based on accelerated testing of unframed color prints on plain paper in indoor display conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Top Customer Reviews
-Amazingly fast. This goes for scanning, copying, printing, really impressive.
-Quality of output - photos and documents are crisp. No ink bleeding like my last printer, even if air humidity is high.
-Quick drying, I can touch and stack documents fresh out of the printer with zero smudging.
-The display adjusts angle for easy viewing whether the printer is eye-level or waist level.
-Individual print cartridges, don't seem too expensive, and don't seem to drain that quickly.
-Software install. Worked fine on Windows 7. It failed on a Macbook and a Macbook Pro, however, the drivers still installed and these two laptops can use the printer fine, though the software is not fully installed (comes with a photo printing app and a desktop publishing app). I also attempted to install on the Macbook Virtual Box version of Windows XP, this failed horribly, it complained it could not contact the printer over the wireless though the light on the printer indicated otherwise.
-Construction. It looks to be entirely plastic, and not the thick sturdy plastic, but very flimsy and bendable. Changing the paper in the tray and having to adjust the guide rails fills me with fear of breaking it.
-Was hoping to assign it an IP address through the printer's display setup, but looked like it was DHCP or nothing. I really expected more programmability via the display rather than through the printer software (which is a bust on my Macs).
Installation - I installed this printer on several PCs (running Windows 7 and Vista) and one Mac (running Snow Leopard). Installation was simple on all the computers, at least after I finally followed the directions and used the installation disk. Since (like most men) I know that following instructions is a primary cause of ED, I had problems the first time...all the computers identified the printer as a "NX620 Series", not specifically the NX625, and were unable to download the drivers from the web. When I followed the instructions and used the disk to load the drivers, it worked just fine. My spouse hopes that I'll eventually recover.
Printing - The NX625 is an inexpensive printer using just cyan, magenta, yellow and black ink cartridges. It shows. Although it's fine for letters, school and general office work, the quality of photo printing is weak when compared to my Epson Artisan 810 (replaced by the Epson Artisan 835 Color Inkjet All-In-One (C11CA73201)) which also uses light magenta and light cyan cartridges. Also, the dot size is rather large, with a noticeable stippling as colors blend together.Read more ›
I like the option of customizing your set up and avoid all the bloatware that comes with the drivers, when installing the CD make sure you opt out of the extra software most people don't need anyways, and just install the drivers.
My wife and i were both surprised at the speed this printer can print at, b/w pages print in less than 5 seconds. so needless to say we are extremely impressed with it!
-airPrint not available for the epson (yet) for the iPhones or iPads, they do have an app on the app store called epson iprint. The app is free but will only print pictures, nothing else!! no pdf's, no .doc's, etc... a second app is required if you want to print such documents but this app is an extra 7 bucks
- Lightning fast printing
- Ink doesn't seem to expensive
- I can leave it on and it will go on stand-by, the printer will warm up real fast and print in a breeze.
i highly recommend this printer, but i took one star off because it needs to support airplay
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Working fine so far and I use it daily. Just wish the Durabrite ink wasn't so expensive!Published 1 day ago by BrentW
The printer works fine and shares the same ink cartridges as our WorkForce 840.Published 9 days ago by Big-Foot
wifi does not work. Everyone who has one of these has the same problemPublished 2 months ago by mims
works ok. seems like I'm changing cartridges frequently but ink is dirt cheap if you but it off of ebay. - Around $2 per cart per color.Published 7 months ago by geaselboogs.
What a piece of JUNK. Always jams..it will even say it's jammed with no paper in it. Won't even recognize its own ink brand!! Don't bother trying others either. Read morePublished 7 months ago by AtomicPunk
Have had this device for over 4 years now. Has worked great with most jobs as long as I've reset paper weights etc. in between printing jobs. Read morePublished 12 months ago by by: Judith