Epson Stylus NX530 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner (C11CB90201)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World's Fastest all-in-one - 15 ISO ppm (black), 7.2 ISO ppm (color)
- Automatic, two-sided printing - 7.6 ISO ppm (black), 4.7 ISO ppm (color)
- Epson Connect - instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices
- Reload paper less often - large paper tray holds up to 150 sheets of plain paper
- Wireless printing and scanning - share one all-in-one, with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Epson Stylus® NX530 All-in-One
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo | Wi-Fi
|WHY BUY? |
Designed for Simplicity
World’s Fastest All-in-One¹, the Epson Stylus NX530 offers powerful performance for all your everyday projects. It supports the latest wireless standard, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n² so you can easily share one all-in-one with the entire family. And, with Epson Connect, you can print from your iPhone® or other mobile device.³ The NX530 boasts unprecedented print speeds, so you get what you need, when you need it, saving time in your busy schedule. The 150-page paper tray means you’ll be changing paper less often. And, with automatic two-sided printing, you can save on your paper supply. Extra High-capacity ink cartridges are also available, so you can save about 35 percent in ink costs.5
World’s Fastest All-in-One¹
15 ISO ppm (black),
7.2 ISO ppm (color)†
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n for faster speeds²
Automatic two-sided printing
2.5" color LCD & card slots for easy photo printing — PC-free
Epson Connect — instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices³
Set up your wireless network in seconds
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n to quickly and easily share
your All-in-One with multiple PCs²
Print photos PC-free
Built-in card slots and large, 2.5” color LCD
Reload paper less often
Large,150-sheet paper tray built in
Automatic, high-speed, two-sided printing
Don't compromise speed in order to save paper — two-sided ISO print speed†
of 7.6 ISO ppm (black), 4.6 ISO ppm (color)
Replace only the color you need
Individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes*
Wireless printing and scanning
Share one all-in-one with multiple PCs at home,
now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n²
Instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices³
Print from your smartphone, iPad, tablet and more
World’s Fastest All-in-One¹
ISO print speed† — 15 ISO ppm (black),
7.2 ISO ppm (color)
†What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
| ADDITIONAL FEATURES/BENEFITS |
| WHAT'S IN THE BOX ||EPSON INK SUPPLIES|
* Yields based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode printing continuously. Actual yields will be lower with higher-density images, hot or dusty conditions, less frequent printing, or printing predominantly with one color. All ink colors are used for printing and all-in-one maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. For details, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
- Fastest in its class; printing black text in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $149 or less, as of February 2011, based on manufacturer rated ISO speeds or independent testing.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
- See www.epson.com/connect regarding compatible devices and apps.
- Color photo in Draft Mode on Premium Photo Paper Glossy measured from start of paper feed. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details.
- About 35% savings estimated with ISO yields of Extra High-capacity T127 series ink cartridges printing continuously. Actual savings will vary.
- USB cable not required for Wi-Fi connection or setup. USB cable is required for USB connection.
- Some applications and/or functions may not be supported under Mac OS X.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- Adapter may be required.
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency
Top Customer Reviews
Just thought I'd add a few updates. I have found the fast economy setting too strenuous on my eyes. I bumped it to regular economy setting. Saves my eyes and still saves ink. Paper tray is a little finicky as far as squaring up the paper to be loaded properly. Used it to copy a diagram for work. Copy portion worked fine. I have not had any glitches or major problems yet. So far, great buy.
Last Update 2/11/12:
Continues to function correctly. Tried a photo for the first time and it came out excellent.Read more ›
Wireless set-up and operation, eliminating the need for a cable completely, and allows operation from another room--particularly useful if you've got multiple computers feeding to a single printer;
Very fast printing for an ink jet (about one b&w page every four seconds);
Color printing and copying as well as black and white;
Good, but not exceptional, photo printing (if that's a priority, consider a printer that's specifically designed for photo printing);
A 150-page paper drawer, allowing you to do a fair amount of printing before reloading;
Easy LED-screen controls that are intuitive and simple;
Separate cartridges for each color ink (and a separate black and white cartridge), so you don't have to replace the whole set after running out of one color (I found replacing the cartridges very simple and quick, and they're reasonably priced);
Ability to print directly from a camera memory card, so you don't have to turn on your computer or hook up your camera and download the images before printing a photo;
Ability to email a photo image directly from your cellphone to the printer;
Photocopying capability, including adjusting the size of the image;
Scanning capability, together with software that makes basic scanning simple;
Automatic double-sided copying; and
Relatively small size.
No fax capability; and
One paper drawer means you'll have to hand-load paper of a different type or dimension if your job requires different types of copies.
(Epson also makes the NX430, which costs only a little less.Read more ›
The first striking thing about the NX530 is how easy it is to set up. Adding the printer to my wireless network could not have been easier. The LCD display screen when you first turn it on and prime the ink has an option set up wizard. I pressed OK and it found my named network right away. I pressed OK. It asked for the network password. I entered it and then the printer was part of the network. It took less than 2 minutes.
After that I downloaded the software for my netbook and used the supplied CD disc for my notebook. I choose printer already part of the network and both computers were good to go. You will want the software for the EpsonScan software. If you have an iPhone you will also Epson iPrint app. The NX530 was not listed but the NX430 was, probably because the NX530 is a newer model. But no problems, the iPrint app works great. It found the printer and it has options to print Photos, web page print, and even operate the scanner.
I was interested in the scanner and put it through a few items. the scanner does need to be controlled with iPrint or the EpsonScan software. It did not find either computer from the printer itself, it will only find a printer connected via USB. But with the EsponScan from either of my computers it worked fine and downloaded the scanned image exactly where I wanted it to. I used the 'professional mode'. This let me scan some old color photos to an incredibly high DPI.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This works well for what I need it for. I am still using it, but the ink wells run out quickly and they are expensivePublished 8 months ago by Rik Yerzik
I am only giving this printer one star because zero isn't an option. It worked for about 10 or 20 prints, then the quality went way down. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
Simple to install, use and maintain. Going strong after 2 years!!Published 14 months ago by T. Johnston
I bought this printer about a year ago and I really liked the way it worked - print quality was great and setup was easy. Read morePublished 15 months ago by juwood
First off, I have had this printer for 2 years or so. And back then I found it for around 70$. This is an amazing printer and it constantly impresses me. Read morePublished on April 13, 2014 by lokinsfire
Set yourself free with this wireless , double-sided, printer. Quick printing and easy to use. Scan your documents and print from your camera.Published on March 5, 2014 by Armand Y. Debesirian
...it quite literally fell apart after only 6 months. By that I mean little plastic white parts would just fall out of the feeder in the back without any provocation. Read morePublished on February 23, 2014 by Charles Miller
I've had this for almost two years now and It has become clear to me that I should stick with Epson brand printers in the future. Read morePublished on February 20, 2014 by Andrew Ledford