Epson WorkForce 645 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint Compatible (C11CB86201)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World's fastest all-in-one
- 15 ISO ppm black, 7.2 ISO ppm color
- High-speed Two-sided printing
- 250-sheet paper tray,Wireless Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Low ink cost,Network Capable: Yes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Epson WF-2760 All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct & NFC
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner with Wi-Fi Direct
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner
Epson WorkForce 845 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint Compatible (C11CB92201)
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier (E-Commerce Packaging)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$18.49||$25.32||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sunrise & Sunset Electronics||NEW DJ CORPORATION||ValueShop|
|Connectivity Technology||usb||USB; Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi||USB Cable | Wireless | USB Drive||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet|
|Item Dimensions||14.2 x 17.6 x 8.9 in||16.7 x 14.2 x 9.1 in||19.4 x 16.7 x 9.8 in||21.1 x 19.2 x 12.9 in||14.5 x 17.6 x 11.8 in||17.7 x 22 x 12.1 in|
|Item Weight||17.6 lbs||20.7 lbs||19.9 lbs||24.7 lbs||22 lbs||25.4 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||15 pages_per_minute||—||—||19 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute||—|
|Media Size Maximum||Paper Roll||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||Paper Roll||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)||—|
|Printer Output||Black and White | Color||color||Color||Color||30 sheets||Color|
|Additional Features||network-ready||—||—||Auto-Document Feeder||Copying, scanning, Fax||—|
Engineered for Business. Ideal for the busy home office, the Workforce 645 is the hassle-free all-in-one that brings you the World's Fastest one- and two-sided print speeds in its class, plus automatic two-sided printing/copying/scanning. It boasts a 250-sheet paper tray, and you can save on ink with available Extra High-capacity ink cartridges - up to 40% less printing costs than color lasers. You can even save time with the Workforce 645 with speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color). Use the 30-page ADF to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of two-sided originals. Easily share your all-in-one with built-in wired and wireless networking. Or, use Epson Connect to print from popular mobile devices. This powerful product is built to keep your business running at full speed.Compatible Operating Systems: Windows: Windows 7, Vista, XP, XP x64,Mac: OS X 10.4.11, 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x.Rated Voltage 100 to 120 VAC.
From the Manufacturer
WorkForce 645 All-in-One
Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Wi-Fi
Engineered for Business.Ideal for the busy home office, the WorkForce 645 is the hassle-free all-in-one that brings you the World's Fastest one- and two-sided print speeds in its class¹, plus automatic two-sided printing/copying/scanning. It boasts a 250-sheet paper tray, and you can save on ink with available Extra High-capacity ink cartridges — up to 40% less printing costs than color lasers13. You can even save time with the WorkForce 645 with speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color)†. Use the 30-page ADF to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of two-sided originals. Easily share your all-in-one with built-in wired and wireless networking5. Or, use Epson Connect to print from popular mobile devices4. This powerful product is built to keep your business running at full speed.
World’s Fastest automatic two-sided printing¹
Up to 40% lower printing cost than color laser²
Larger paper tray — up to 250 sheets of plain paper
Extra High-capacity ink cartridges — get about 2x more prints³
Epson Connect — instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices4
Automatically copy, scan & fax 2-sided originals
SPEED AND IMAGE QUALITY
World's Fastest one- and two-sided print speeds¹
Save time without sacrificing quality
Professional quality output
Vibrant color documents and laser sharp black text
Print from your smartphone, iPad, tablet and more4
Up to 40% lower printing costs²
Get professional quality color at an affordable price
Get 2x more prints³
With available Extra High-capacity cartridges
Save up to 50% of your paper supply
Automatic two-sided printing
Easy wireless printing
Easily connect to your wireless network
in seconds and print wirelessly with an up
to 2.5 times faster transfer speeds than the previous 802.11g5
Large paper tray
Holds up to 250-sheets, for high-volume print needs
Instant-dry, smudge and water resistant inks
Plus individual ink cartridges allow you to replace only the color you need
What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.
See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
*Yields based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode printing continuously. Actual yields will be lower with higher-density images, hot or dusty conditions, less frequent printing or printing predominantly with one color. All ink colors are used for printing and all-in-one maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the "replace cartridge" signal. For details, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
- Fastest in its class; printing black text in default, single-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $199 or less, as of March 2011, based on manufacturers’ rated ISO speeds or independent testing.
- Compared with best-selling color laser all-in-ones priced at $499 or less, as of December 2010. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
- Get about two times more prints per cartridge compared with Epson’s 126 Black ink cartridge.
- See www.epson.com/connect regarding compatible devices and apps.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
- Epson provides phone support without charge for the life of the product. Telephone toll charges may apply.
- Actual savings and yields may vary.
- Some applications and/or functions, like two-sided printing, may not be supported under Mac® OS X.
- Compared to the best-selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $699 or less as of December 2010. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- For sending faxes only
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- Up to 40% lower printing costs compared with best-selling color laser all-in-ones priced at $499 or less, as of December 2010. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In an effort to save ink (laudable) Epson made the jets that deliver the ink more narrow than normal jets.
Guess what? This makes for clogged nozzles. Constantly. And the nozzle/head cleaning routines use a lot of ink. Buy this and you'll be ordering ink by the truckload.
Then it takes effort to setup, self discovery is not an option. You'll be using the arrow keys to navigate a virtual keyboard to input time, date, format & your WEP security password. Fun!
And if the printer loses power, you will repeat the setup again as none of the information is stored anywhere.
When it works, which is rare it is a decent printer, nothing special.
Do NOT Purchase
tl;dr; PRINTER IS SO-SO. NOT GREAT NOT TERRIBLE.
1. Well made
2. Nice cartridge management system
3. Intuitive front panel (controls) with nice color LCD screen
4. Wired and wireless network connectivity
5. Air-print capable (printing from apple devices)
6. Email to print - send an email and print to the printer from anywhere
7. Epson drivers and software were easy to install and configure
8. Large paper try, it holds lots of paper. Now I won't have to add paper nearly as often!
9. Paper tray is hidden under the printer, now my kids can't steal my printer paper
10. Printer has a web interface to configure and manage some settings as well we view printer/ink status
None so far. I was even able to grab a full replacement ink set for under $50 which included the XL black cartridge. The only minor quirk is that with third party scanning tools, the duplex scanning does not seem to work. I use a home document manager and when I choose to scan in duplex mode, it scans the first page and then gives an error complaining of a paper jam in the auto-feed tray. Duplex scanning from the printer itself or through the computer directly does not present the same issue.
If you setup this printer on a wireless network, be aware that if you use a router (instead of an access point) your printer will be on a different network from your LAN computers/devices. I ran into this issue and had to change my Cisco E4200 wireless router to "Bridge mode" in order to get around this problem. That lets the printer connect to the same LAN as your other devices instead of a NAT/routed separate subnet. The printer also has a USB connection if you prefer the traditional connection methods.
Overall, I'm very happy with this printer - I've finally found a keeper.
I switched back to HP. Got a HP OfficeJet 4650 and so far I'm loving it.