Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC31201)
|Price:||$549.99 + $19.39 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World's Fastest 2-sided printing
- 500-sheet paper capacity
- 40% lower printing costs vs color laser
- Mobile device printing
- 3.5-Inch touchscreen with gesture navigation
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner with Wi-Fi Direct
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC33201)
Epson WorkForce All-In-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer WF-2540, Black
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner
Epson WorkForce 845 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint Compatible (C11CB92201)
|Shipping||$19.39||FREE Shipping||$17.12||$23.08||FREE Shipping||$25.32|
|Sold By||Clear&Honest||Amazon.com||PegasusStore||Hollister Y||Alro (Tax Free & Choose 2day Get in 2day)||NEW DJ CORPORATION|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wi-Fi||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wireless;USB||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi||USB Cable | Wireless | USB Drive|
|Item Dimensions||16.8 x 17.7 x 12.1 in||19.8 x 16.7 x 12.8 in||16.4 x 17.7 x 9.6 in||14.84 x 15.43 x 8.7 in||21.1 x 19.2 x 12.9 in||14.5 x 17.6 x 11.8 in|
|Item Weight||24 lbs||26 lbs||19.8 lbs||13.01 lbs||24.7 lbs||22 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||15 pages_per_minute||—||15 pages_per_minute||34 pages_per_minute||19 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 44 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||Paper Roll|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain)||Envelopes||Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)|
|Printer Output||Color||Color||Color||Color||Color||30 sheets|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440||—||5760 x 1440||5760 x 1440||—||—|
|Additional Features||Copying, scanning, Fax||Uses up to 50% less power than laser printers6.Save up to 50% on paper with automatic, two-sided printing.ENERGY STAR® qualified.RoHS compliant.Recyclable product7.Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner8||network-ready||network-ready||Auto-Document Feeder||Copying, scanning, Fax|
Engineered for Business. This hassle-free all-in-one brings you the World’s Fastest print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided print/copy/scan. It features a 3.5-Inch touchscreen, 500-sheet paper capacity, 30-sheet ADF and rear paper feed for added versatility.
From the Manufacturer
WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet | Wi-Fi
Engineered for Business
The WorkForce WF-3540 is the hassle-free, high productivity all-in-one that brings your business the World’s Fastest print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/scanning. This durable performer comes with a 500-sheet paper capacity, so you’ll reload paper less often. Versatile paper handling features include a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a rear paper feed to handle specialty paper including envelopes, labels and card stock. Use the intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation to easily navigate through PC-free tasks. And, get up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color lasers. The WF-3540 even includes wired and wireless connectivity for easy networking. Plus, it features EPSON Connect to print and scan from anywhere. Keep your business running at full speed with the fast, affordable, versatile WorkForce WF-3540.
Intuitive 3.5” touchscreen with gesture navigation
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan & fax
New & improved — 2x the durability
2 front tray plus rear feed for envelopes & specialty media
Auto Document Feeder with color fax
Reload less often with 500-sheet paper capacity
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan & fax
2 front trays plus rear feed for envelopes & specialty media
Built-in wireless & Ethernet networking; includes Wi-Fi Direct
Intuitive 3.5” touchscreen with gesture navigation
World’s Fastest 2-sided print speed
Up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color laser
Laser quality text; smudge, fade & water resistant
Convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets & more
Scan to find out more
What is ISO ppm?
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Do more — automatic 2-sided printing plus a 30-page, duplex Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of 1- or 2-sided original
- 2x the durability — robust product design
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking — easily connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others; includes Wi-Fi Direct
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 100 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Sharp documents — laser quality black text delivers crisp, high-quality proposals and brochures
- Print more — Extra High-capacity inks available
- Convenient — the included OCR software allows you to scan and save documents as text-searchable, editable PDFs.
- PC-free printing — built-in card slots
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly to/from your computer
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing/copying
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Product protection you can count on — phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, get free templates and “how to” tutorials
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 17.7" x 22.2" x 12.1", Storage 17.7" x 16.8" x 12.1" and Weight 24 lb.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers & bonus software
- Free sample paper pack
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- DURABrite Ultra Cartridges: Four 126-series: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127120)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge (Dual Pack) Extra High-capacity (T127120-D2)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127220)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge Extra High-capacity (T127320)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127420)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Color MultiPack, Extra High-capacity (T127520)
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
- Recyclable product
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic 2-sided printing/copying
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport partner
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) printing - print quality is very good, and perfect for home school use. This includes photos, and two sided printing.
2) scanning - set up to scan wirelessly to 3 different Macs. Scanning of photos, documents worked well. Was able to initiate scans from the printer touch screen and the computer. Worked with both the Flatbed and ADF. We don't have any specific quality requirements, but output was great for our use.
3) copying - copying is fast and quality is good. Copied single sided to single sided and single sided to double sided using ADF. Copying was fast and flawless. Lid is hinged so that it lifts up over thicker items and can handle books of an inch thickness with no problem.
4) set up - set up for use on 3 Macs (2 are 10.6.8, and one is 10.7.5). Set up was easy. I didn't use the disc that came with it, just downloaded from Epson. Wireless network set up was simple and straightforward.
5) AirPrint - if you have iPhones and iPads, AirPrint works great with zero set up!
6) no faxing here, so I have no comments on that.
Before i found the 3540, I was hesitating on buying the Work Force 845 for a couple of reasons: 1) the model was a year old, and 2) issues with handling thick paper. Well, the 3540 model is new and in my tests, it handled photo paper through the rear slot and paper tray with no issues.
I whole heatedly recommend this printer.
Don't have a good handle on ink usage yet, but will update when I do.
*** Update on ink usage (from one of my comments below) ***
To those who are looking for ink usage, I'm afraid I'm not very scientific on that front. We home school 2 children (8th and 10th grades) and this is the primary printer / copier. In other words, it gets a lot of use. My thoughts on ink usage are: better than the HP it replaced (an older Officejet 5500), better than the Canon we use mostly for photo's (iP6600D), but not quite as good as my Brother MFC-J6710DW. BUT, the print quality on the Epson is much better than on the Brother.
Having said all that, my qualitative assessment is that the ink usage is pretty good. We have gone through one black and two color cartridges. The printer reports having printed:
223 color pages
446 b/w pages
Unfortunately, I can't tell you what the counts were when cartridges were replaced.
A recent review at PC World ([...]), has the ink costs as a little above average. The comments from PC World:
"Ink costs for the WorkForce WF-3540 are decent, if you opt for the extra high-capacity (large) cartridges: 3.2 cents per page (cpp) for black and 2.7 cpp per color, or 11.3 cents per four-color page."
I love to do genealogy. I love scanning obituaries, old pictures, documents, etc... into my files. The last HP printer I had was supposed to scan up to 7200 dpi so I thought it would be great for my scanning needs. I couldn't get the buggy thing to work half the time, let alone scan even at a decent 300 dpi. It was a royal pain -- always having to be restarted, not connecting to the network, giving error messages that it was offline, having to reinstall the drivers, etc... Hardly a week would go by without having to reinstall the driver and reconnect it to the router.
And as far as printing out a decent picture to send in Christmas cards, well, forget it! The pictures would be orange or blue, washed out or nearly black. I have an older -- but quality -- photo software, but try as I might, that HP printer refused to print what I composed. It wasted more ink and paper and time than I care to even think about! Half my documents would print missing the bottom line or two or print with holes in the middle. It was crazy! I thought it was my older software and with software costing so much, I was determined to make do with what I had. One day I got so fed up with the whole printer/software situation that I grabbed my purse and headed to the office store to bring home new software no matter what the cost.
Luckily, when I arrived at the store, I explained my situation to a knowledgeable person. She looked at the sample prints I brought with me and assured me my software was just fine -- my problem was my HP printer. She was an amateur photographer who only used Epson printers. I adamantly insisted it was my software, but she adamantly insisted right back that it was my HP printer. She guaranteed that if I bought a new Epson printer (which was a fraction of the cost of the new software I had planned to buy) and I didn't like it, I could bring it back for a full refund. I had nothing to lose, so together we picked out the Epson WF-3540 and I reluctantly took it home fully expecting to be bringing it back to exchange for that expensive software package.
This new Epson printer stayed in the box for about a week because I wasn't convinced a new printer was the solution to my problems and I didn't have the time or energy to waste installing it just to prove that sales person wrong. I finally got it out and and started hooking it up -- *so* easy to do! Truly, I figured I had to have overlooked something because it was just too easy. Every computer in the house was immediately able to access this printer on the first try and have stayed connected to it ever since.
My first test print was to copy a multi-color document. It turned out beautiful! Very clear letters, no blank spots or missing lines at the bottom. The color was wonderful. But I was still skeptical.
Next, I test printed a picture in my file and it was beautiful as well. I scanned a new picture without any issue, composed it with my "old" photo software, and printed it out. It printed just as beautiful and with nice, balanced color. I was certainly softening to this new printer. I decided to give it a few more days to prove itself.
I have used it for every day printing for several weeks now. It does a fantastic job. Smart little thing, too, as it can scan a document and print it front and back to save paper. My HP had a document feeder and was supposed to print front and back as well, but it always managed to pull in two or three sheets at a time, or skip some pages somewhere making the feature unreliable and wasteful to use -- not so with this Epson.
This Epson has two paper trays which allows me to use both new paper for important documents and pre-used paper for unimportant documents which is convenient. My HPs have only had one paper tray and I was constantly having to swap paper -- usually after printing an important document on pre-used paper because I wasn't paying attention to what was loaded. Also, the Epson holds a lot more paper than my HPs have. I don't have to refill the drawers nearly as often which I didn't consider to be an important feature, but it sure is nice now that I have experienced it.
Today I needed to scan in two, 20 page documents to PDF files. I used the basic software that came with the Epson printer and found myself smiling during the process. Two months ago it had taken me most of the day to scan a mere 6-page document into a PDF file. I remember that day and how irritated I was by the end of the process. If I got one complete scan in before that HP cut me off and gave me an error message I was doing good! Not so with this Epson. A simple scan was exactly that: Simple. Very simple. The software was very intuitive so I had no problem getting it to scan and save as I desired.
Today I also needed to scan in some genealogy pictures first at a low resolution, then again at a higher resolution. I had been delaying this task because in the past scanning at a higher resolution was rarely possible with my HP. A few scans into the process, I found myself smiling, laughing, and finally tears of joy as I realized how nice this Epson was to work with.
To say I am happy with this Epson is an under statement. I am absolutely delighted. I have tears of joy. Now I need to go back to the store -- I have a sales lady to thank. :)
AS AN UPDATE... I did not use my Epson WF-3540 for a month. When I returned and resumed working with it, the YELLOW and CYAN did not print. I used the built-in Head Cleaner (Setup>Maintenance>Head Cleaning) and the yellow resumed to about 50%, but the cyan only printed a couple dots. After using the built-in Head Cleaner numerous times with no further benefit (and even changing the color cartridges with no benefit), I purchased a 4-ounce bottle of PRINT HEAD CLOG BUSTER by Inkmizer(dot)com (they are on Amazon as "A Bowl Of Cherries"). The man I spoke to was friendly and knowledgeable and even emailed directions to me. The product came quickly and with everything necessary. It was easy to use -- just a few drops on the resting pad, let soak, run the head cleaner, and test print. The first time I tried this, I let it sit overnight. In the morning, all of the yellow and most of the cyan was printing again. I soaked the resting pad a second time letting it sit over the weekend. Come Monday morning all colors were printing beautifully again. I am sure the problem was caused by my month-long absence which allowed the ink in the heads to dry up. I would hate for anyone to have the same issue and think the printer was ruined. This was a quick and inexpensive DIY fix that required no technical expertise.
NOTE... I am not a "greenvine" user. No one paid me for my review or gave me this printer. I paid for it myself at an office supply store.