Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC31201)
|Price:||$337.02 + $19.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World's Fastest 2-sided printing
- 500-sheet paper capacity
- 40% lower printing costs vs color laser
- Mobile device printing
- 3.5-Inch touchscreen with gesture navigation
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC31201)
|Shipping||$19.49||FREE Shipping||$19.40||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DealsAdvantage||Classic Tech||Geek's Choice||Classic Tech|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wireless;USB|
|Max Printspeed Black White||15 ppm||15 ppm||15 ppm||9 ppm|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440||5760 x 1440||2400||5760 x 1440|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet | Wi-Fi
Engineered for Business
The WorkForce WF-3540 is the hassle-free, high productivity all-in-one that brings your business the World’s Fastest print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/scanning. This durable performer comes with a 500-sheet paper capacity, so you’ll reload paper less often. Versatile paper handling features include a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a rear paper feed to handle specialty paper including envelopes, labels and card stock. Use the intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation to easily navigate through PC-free tasks. And, get up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color lasers. The WF-3540 even includes wired and wireless connectivity for easy networking. Plus, it features EPSON Connect to print and scan from anywhere. Keep your business running at full speed with the fast, affordable, versatile WorkForce WF-3540.
Intuitive 3.5” touchscreen with gesture navigation
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan & fax
New & improved — 2x the durability
2 front tray plus rear feed for envelopes & specialty media
Auto Document Feeder with color fax
Reload less often with 500-sheet paper capacity
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan & fax
2 front trays plus rear feed for envelopes & specialty media
Built-in wireless & Ethernet networking; includes Wi-Fi Direct
Intuitive 3.5” touchscreen with gesture navigation
World’s Fastest 2-sided print speed
Up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color laser
Laser quality text; smudge, fade & water resistant
Convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets & more
Scan to find out more
What is ISO ppm?
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Do more — automatic 2-sided printing plus a 30-page, duplex Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of 1- or 2-sided original
- 2x the durability — robust product design
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking — easily connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others; includes Wi-Fi Direct
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 100 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Sharp documents — laser quality black text delivers crisp, high-quality proposals and brochures
- Print more — Extra High-capacity inks available
- Convenient — the included OCR software allows you to scan and save documents as text-searchable, editable PDFs.
- PC-free printing — built-in card slots
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly to/from your computer
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing/copying
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Product protection you can count on — phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, get free templates and “how to” tutorials
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 17.7" x 22.2" x 12.1", Storage 17.7" x 16.8" x 12.1" and Weight 24 lb.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers & bonus software
- Free sample paper pack
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- DURABrite Ultra Cartridges: Four 126-series: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127120)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge (Dual Pack) Extra High-capacity (T127120-D2)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127220)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge Extra High-capacity (T127320)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127420)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Color MultiPack, Extra High-capacity (T127520)
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
- Recyclable product
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic 2-sided printing/copying
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport partner
Top Customer Reviews
1) printing - print quality is very good, and perfect for home school use. This includes photos, and two sided printing.
2) scanning - set up to scan wirelessly to 3 different Macs. Scanning of photos, documents worked well. Was able to initiate scans from the printer touch screen and the computer. Worked with both the Flatbed and ADF. We don't have any specific quality requirements, but output was great for our use.
3) copying - copying is fast and quality is good. Copied single sided to single sided and single sided to double sided using ADF. Copying was fast and flawless. Lid is hinged so that it lifts up over thicker items and can handle books of an inch thickness with no problem.
4) set up - set up for use on 3 Macs (2 are 10.6.8, and one is 10.7.5). Set up was easy. I didn't use the disc that came with it, just downloaded from Epson. Wireless network set up was simple and straightforward.
5) AirPrint - if you have iPhones and iPads, AirPrint works great with zero set up!
6) no faxing here, so I have no comments on that.
Before i found the 3540, I was hesitating on buying the Work Force 845 for a couple of reasons: 1) the model was a year old, and 2) issues with handling thick paper. Well, the 3540 model is new and in my tests, it handled photo paper through the rear slot and paper tray with no issues.
I whole heatedly recommend this printer.Read more ›
I love to do genealogy. I love scanning obituaries, old pictures, documents, etc... into my files. The last HP printer I had was supposed to scan up to 7200 dpi so I thought it would be great for my scanning needs. I couldn't get the buggy thing to work half the time, let alone scan even at a decent 300 dpi. It was a royal pain -- always having to be restarted, not connecting to the network, giving error messages that it was offline, having to reinstall the drivers, etc... Hardly a week would go by without having to reinstall the driver and reconnect it to the router.
And as far as printing out a decent picture to send in Christmas cards, well, forget it! The pictures would be orange or blue, washed out or nearly black. I have an older -- but quality -- photo software, but try as I might, that HP printer refused to print what I composed. It wasted more ink and paper and time than I care to even think about! Half my documents would print missing the bottom line or two or print with holes in the middle. It was crazy! I thought it was my older software and with software costing so much, I was determined to make do with what I had. One day I got so fed up with the whole printer/software situation that I grabbed my purse and headed to the office store to bring home new software no matter what the cost.
Luckily, when I arrived at the store, I explained my situation to a knowledgeable person.Read more ›
Appearance - With its rounded edges and black facade, it sure looks nice, was my first general impression. Would fit right in with any upscale office setting or custom made home. The touchscreen is also large, bright and easy to read (and dims when not in use). As printers go, this would be a 9 or 10 out of 10.
Instruction Manuals - When you open the WF 3540 box, you will see a Quick Guide booklet and an Immediate Start pamphlet. This will get you up copying, printing and basic scanning in less than 15 minutes. However, both mention that if you go online to Epson's site, you can download the full 333 page User's Manual. That manual in turn, is very detailed and answers most of the problems that I see many of the one star reviews for this printer encountered. Can't recommend it enough before trying to call for phone support. 10 out of 10 for the manuals.
General Functionality - For myself, I run Windows 7 64 bit from two computers and Debian/Mint/Ubuntu on the other three.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have owned 2 of these. Both of them succumbed to the same problem during a very light use. The printer would spontaneously stop recognizing a genuine Epson cartridge and ALL... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Brian T
when it works it is fine...i do not use a printer or a copier often so it goes to sleep and often has to be restarted just to copy and then rebooted just to print. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jc
1. Attempts to use the scanner almost always result in the message "scanner not found. Read more
After a little more than a year stopped functioning. Ink cartridge holder will not move over to install new ink. Buy a cannonPublished 1 month ago by wildgw
I have had this printer for a little over a year. There are some things I like about this printer. 1) it will not refuse to print when the ink is low; 2) the print quality is okay,... Read morePublished 1 month ago by S. Singleton
the nozzles and heads get clumped up and I have to clean them constantly. After I get them cleaned, it says I need to replace at least one cartridge every time! Read morePublished 1 month ago by G. K. Edwards
Don't bother with this printer. It has a sleep mode to save power but it won't wake up when it gets a print job. And I know what I'm doing with my router. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dr. Don Olive
What a piece of junk. I will never purchase another Epson printer. It keeps going into sleep mode while updating...over, and over, and over again. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bruce E. McCord