Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $32.00 shipping
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC33201)
|Price:||$349.88 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World's Fastest 2-sided printing
- 250-sheet paper capacity
- 40% lower printing costs vs color laser
- Print and scan anywhere with Epson Connect
- 2.5-Inch LCD and touch panel
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC33201)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$19.40||FREE Shipping||$15.24|
|Sold By||gamestore4U||GreenEarth||Speedy Mobile||NEW DJ CORPORATION|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wireless;USB||usb|
|Printer Output||Color||Color||Color||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Max Printspeed Black White||15 ppm||15 ppm||9 ppm||15 ppm|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440||2400||5760 x 1440||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||Paper Roll|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
WorkForce WF-3520 All-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet | Wi-Fi
Engineered for Business
The WorkForce WF-3520 is the hassle-free all-in-one that brings your business the World’s Fastest print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/scanning. It features a robust product design and a number of productivity boosting features, including a 250-sheet paper capacity, so you’ll reload paper less often. Versatile paper handling capability includes a 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, plus a rear paper feed to accommodate envelopes, labels, card stock and other specialty media. Use the 2.5" LCD with touch panel and built-in card slots to easily print, PC-free. And, get up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color lasers. The WF-3520 even includes wired and wireless connectivity for easy networking, plus EPSON Connect to print and scan from anywhere.
Large, 250-sheet paper capacity
2.5” LCD & intuitive touch panel for menu navigation
New & improved — 2x the durability
Front tray plus rear feed for envelopes & specialty media
Card slots for PC-free printing
Large 250-sheet paper capacity
Front tray plus rear feed for envelopes & specialty media
World’s Fastest 2-sided print speed
Laser quality text; smudge, fade & water resistant
Convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets & more
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan & fax
Card slots for PC-free printing
Up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color laser
2.5” LCD & Intuitive touch panel for menu navigation
What is ISO ppm?
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Do more — automatic 2-sided printing plus a 30-page, duplex Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of 1- or 2-sided original
- 2x the durability — robust product design
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking — easily connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 100 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Sharp documents — laser quality black text delivers crisp, high-quality proposals and brochures
- Print more — Extra High-capacity inks available
- Convenient — the included OCR software allows you to scan and save documents as text-searchable, editable PDFs.
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly to/from your computer
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing/copying
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Product protection you can count on — phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, get free templates and “how to” tutorials
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 17.7" x 22.0" x 9.6", Storage 17.7" x 16.4" x 9.6" and Weight 19.8 lb.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- WorkForce WF-3520 All-in-One
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers & bonus software
- Free sample paper pack
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- DURABrite Ultra Cartridges: Four 126-series: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127120)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge (Dual Pack) Extra High-capacity (T127120-D2)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127220)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge Extra High-capacity (T127320)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge, Extra High-capacity (T127420)
- 127 DURABrite Ultra Color MultiPack, Extra High-capacity (T127520)
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
- Recyclable product
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic 2-sided printing/copying
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Supports printing on recycled paper
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport partner
Top Customer Reviews
Unpacking and setup was straightforward. The printer came with everything needed except a USB cable (pretty standard practice these days). I installed the drivers off of the CD. You can also install them via the Internet. Not much else is installed, and the installer gives you control over what it puts on your computer.
The controls are fairly intuitive, but you navigate via arrows. I touch screen would have been better.
There are 4 ink cartridges, black, yellow, red, blue. They are all the same size, even the black. They snap in easily. They are very expensive. A new set of the standard "high capacity" cartridges will set you back about $60 for OEM. "Extra High-capacity" cost even more. Wow! They better last a long time.
Printing worked well. I tested printing via USB, via Wi-Fi, and via Airprint from my phone. All worked flawlessly. Print quality was excellent. Double sided printing worked well.
Photo printing on glossy paper produced sharp prints, although they seemed a little dark. This can be tweaked.
Scanning was where this printer falls short. All methods of scanning produced frequent hangs and connection problems. This was true even when scanning via USB. The problem seems to be with initiating the scan from the printer's control panel. When it didn't hang or lose the connection (again even with USB!) it produced a file that contained nothing - an empty JPEG.
The solution to the scanning woes was to initiate the scan form the computer using the program Image Capture. Using Image Capture allowed me to successfully scan via Wi-Fi and USB. Scanning via Wi-Fi is very slow. This is due to data transmission times.Read more ›
This is a very popular machine, rating higher than most Epsons. Even with higher than average marks. 14% gave it a one or a two. That means they thought it was lousy. Add the "3's" and 1 out of 5 who think it is average or worse. I'm not dogging this machine or Epson. These are pretty good numbers for an inkjet. I've had at least five Epsons, but my most recent two (All-in-Ones) have given me an education.
What I found was, it's all about the ink systems.
I just spent A LOT of time reading about printers, ink, laser vs. inkjet, cost per page, ink waste, and cleaning print heads. And I SPENT WAY TOO MUCH TIME working on two different inkjet machines. My reading and labor did pay off. For now. I revived my Epson, but I hope I save you the headaches I've just been through. To this end, I've posted this info on three inexpensive All-in-Ones.
Here's what I've learned:
1. Inkjets waste ink when they start up, initialize, change cartridges, clean heads, or haven't printed in a while. In some machines, only about 30% of the ink goes on the page. Check Consumer Reports.
2. Inkjet manufacturers sell printers cheap and charge Chanel No. 5 prices for ink. Literally.
3. The cartridges' computer chips read empty prematurely, can't be refilled, and shut the entire printer down until the "empty" cartridge is replaced. Then, after the cartridge is replaced, they use ink to to boot up and initialize and clean heads.
4. Inkjets need to be used frequently. Otherwise they dry up, clog and/or waste ink to clean heads.
5.Read more ›
High Capacity Ink Cartridges INCLUDED
Card Slots for PC-Free Printing
Large 250-Sheet Paper Tray
Rear Feed for Envelopes and Specialty Media
Relatively Compact Size
Two-Sided Scan and Copy
iPhone and iPad Printing
Less than perfect text alignment (may be related to print speed)
Average photo speed and quality
I just installed my Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One. Thusfar, it has exceeded my expectations. The workmanship, design, quality, are all superior.
Setup was simple, and excellent instructions are provided. Four high-capacity ink cartridges are included! This is a real bonus compared to competitors.
The test page printed very well. I sent a FAX successfully. I also scanned a document with no problems whatsoever.
I particularly like the relatively small size and light weight. It is designed with the user in mind. The front panel even tilts upward to make it easier to see.
I have noticed less than perfect text alignment, but I believe it may be related to the extremely quick print speed.
Photos take much longer to print and are of average quality. If you are looking for high-quality photo printing, this may not be the perfect machine for you. However, if you are looking for high-efficiency features like an auto document feeder, an auto duplexer, and less expensive ink cartridges then this machine may be just what you are looking for.
Obviously, I have yet to confirm Epson's claim of "New and Improved -- 2x the Durability." I hope the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One lives up to this expectation. I have printer failures far too often in my small insurance agency. It has become a drain on my hardware budget.
All in all, I would highly recommend the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One for a small office environment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Paid One hundred and nine dollars for it two years ago. Why on earth is it now over THREE HUNDRED That's a rip off!Published 28 days ago by ginger
Rock solid. Ink lasts forever for casual home use. Great print and scan quality. Bought after reading multiple great professional reviews and have not been disappointed.Published 1 month ago by J Perry
this is by far the worst printer ever, never printed well, the scan always get stuck (even with 1 sheet on the trail)... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cocaui
It basically performs very well. It prints fast and saves a lot the cost of ink. However, only few months later from my purchase, it stopped working. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Epo
This has been a great printer for our casual home use. I have been very pleased with its scanning and printing capabilities. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Happy KY Buyer
If you are looking for multi function wireless printer stop looking and buy this one. Print quality is great! Easy to use and setup and ink lasts. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer