Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Wireless Color All-in-One ..." and save 27% off the $249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier
|You Save:||$68.38 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get Performance Beyond Laser with the WorkForce WF-7610, powered by PrecisionCore
- Save time - Professional-quality prints with speeds of 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Save up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Print photo quality, wide format borderless prints up to 13” x 19”. Extra large 11” x 17” scan bed.
- Print anywhere, anytime - from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
A wide-format all-in-one offering big performance for creative businesses
Wireless | Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet
Bring wide-format printing and increased productivity to your small office with the WorkForce WF-7610. Powered by Epson's new PrecisionCore printing technology, the WF-7610 delivers Performance Beyond Laser. Get fast, print-shop-quality borderless prints up to 13 x 19-inches and laser-sharp black and color text. Plus, save on ink; get up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser. This wireless printer easily prints from tablets and smartphones. Additional features include wide-format scanning up to 11 x 17-inches and auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/fax with a 35-page, 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder. A 4.3-inches color touchscreen and 250-sheet paper capacity plus rear tray offer enhanced productivity.
- Wide-format 4-in-1 with Wi-Fi & Ethernet: Print/Copy/Scan/Fax.
- Powered by PrecisionCore — Performance Beyond Laser.
- Save on ink — up to 40% lower print cost vs. color laser.
- Print borderless up to 13 x 19-inches; scan up to 11 x 17-inches
- Fast printing — 18 ISO ppm (blk), 10 ISO ppm (clr).
- 250-sheet capacity; auto 2-sided printing.
Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with PrecisionCore technology, gives you laser-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images — all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper.
Fast print speeds
Get fast print speeds that rival those of color lasers. Now, you can speed through critical print jobs and focus on your business.
Save on ink
WorkForce printers with PrecisionCore deliver outstanding results without breaking the bottom line. Do it all on-site, without having to spend extra time and money at the local print shop.
Productivity anytime, anywhere
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect. Supports Android, Apple iPad and iPhone, Chromebook, Kindle Fire, Mac and Windows devices.
Easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and more.
Prints up to 13 x 19 inches
Print single- or two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13 x 19 inches. See your layout at 100%.
250 sheet paper capacity
Paper tray holds up to 250 sheets, plus rear tray for specialty paper including envelopes, labels, and card stock.
4.3 inches Color Touchscreen
Intuitive 4.3 inches color LCD with gesture navigation.
|WorkForce WF-7110||WorkForce WF-7610||WorkForce WF-7620|
|Technology||Powered by PrecisionCore||Powered by PrecisionCore||Powered by PrecisionCore|
|Cost Savings vs. Laser||up to 40%||up to 40%||up to 40%|
|ISO Print Speed||18/10||18/10||18/10|
|LCD Screen||2.2 inch Mono Graphic||4.3 inch Color Touch||4.3 inch Color Touch|
|Max Paper Size||13 x 19 inches||13 x 19 inches||13 x 19 inches|
|Auto 2-sided||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax|
|Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Direct Tablet / Smartphone||✓||✓||✓|
|Media Card Slot||-||✓||✓|
WorkForce 7610 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Top Customer Reviews
First... the setup. Very easy. Make sure your OS updates are up to date, leave the USB unplugged until the software install prompts you to plug it in. I just plugged in the electric, followed the on screen dialog, installed the cartridges and then did the Epson software install on my PC and was ready to go. There was a 6 minute setup the printer does to initialize itself but it's a one time thing. I suggest taking it slow during the initial setup. I have no need for WiFI, but I did setup my iPhone just for giggles and again, very smooth and easy.
I bought the unit primarily for large format scanning and figured the printing feature just a bonus so the the next thing I did was test the scanner. Super impressed. Crisp high resolution detail for color and black and white drawings. Next it was time to print....I tested the rear print tray first because I use a lot of different art papers of different sizes (11x14, 9x12...etc). The following papers printed flawless and beautifully at varying sizes: Bristol Vellum - 108lb, Cardstock -90lb, Glossy Cardstock 100lb, Matte...110lb. I decided to really push it....
140lb WATERCOLOR PAPER!!!!!!! I printed out five line art drawings 11x14 that I've been wanting to do watercolors for to see if it could handle it. A+ flawless. Not a single paper jam, printer error. Printed them all very smoothly and beautiful. Granted the rear feed is one sheet at a time but as a home user, I'm ok with it. The paper cassette tray I loaded with a ream of 90lb Bristol Vellum and again, flawless beautiful prints.
I haven't printed enough to speak of ink longevity but considering I print mostly drawings, I'm not expecting much. Overall I'm super impressed with its performance and ease of setup and use. My only issue with it is it's GINORMOUS. I've attached some photos but if you're considering this printer keep in mind it's going to need it's own island. It needs room in the front and back for paper feed & exit. For the cost of 149.00 it's an extreme value to say the least. I priced a lot of stand alone large format scanners that were all in the $200 so for even less I get beautiful printing as well. Delighted.
1) Packaged exceedingly well to prevent damage - the outside box was beat up in shipping, but the printer was totally locked down with plastic wrap and safety tape. Nothing was moving regardless of any rough ride in transit.
2) It's a snap to set up. Touch screen walks you through the whole process. Ink install is simple. Recognized my access point/router immediately for wifi printing.
3) Interface/Menu is fantastic - 4" touch screen is intuitive and thorough - go as deep as you want to if you like tweaking your tech
4) Print quality is very good - I've used plain paper, premium glossy photo paper, and labels. It won't compete with $1,000 printers on photo quality, but the colors are rich and impressive, especially at this price.
5) Any paper size, any time - I bought it for 11x17, and this unit also handles 12x18 and 13x19. Impressive. May have to play with the larger formats.
6) Accepts SD cards and USB devices in front panel. Easy to print from thumb drive. Large LCD screen is a big plus also in this use.
7) Copier mode is simple, fast, and high quality.
8) Duplex mode lets you print on both sides automatically - no fuss at all - great for printing documents
1) Starter cartridges look small and are low capacity (300 pages)- not expecting a long life cycle
2) OEM replacement cartridges are fairly expensive - may have to look at inexpensive 3rd party cartridges, which are cheap and abundant
3) 13x19 paper is expensive - not the fault of the printer, but it is a cost I'll have to deal with if I go there
4) Paper tray sticks out a little far for 11x17 and larger paper. The tray is flexible, but if you want 11x17, you will have to pull the tray out. Depending on where it site, you may have space issues. This is not a tiny printer, especially when loaded with large paper.
Have not tried printing photos on photo-grade paper, but I expect very good results, based on print quality on plain paper.
I rarely ever fax, so this feature is nice to have, but not crucial.
In my opinion the Pros far outweigh the Cons. If you need a versatile printer with numerous other capabilities for under $200, this can't be beat.