Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-O..." and save 43% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.09 shipping
+ $29.69 shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA50201)
|Price:||$443.11 + $16.09 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print 2x faster,laser quality
- WiFi/Ethernet Networking
- It has built-in memory card slots
- It has convenient 30 PG ADF
- It has manual 2-sided Printing
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This world’s fastest ink jet all-in-one brings you the speed you need to keep your business moving. Get the high performance features you need to create impressive brochures, client–ready reports or everyday invoices and documents. With built–in Wi–Fi and Ethernet networking, WorkForce 610 makes it easy to print wirelessly from one PC or multiple PC’s, whether it’s to print, copy, scan or fax. It boasts a 30–page Auto Document Feeder and ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm black/9.3 ISO ppm color – rated using ISO standard. Smudge, fade and water resistant prints mean you can print everyday documents for immediate distribution and handle them immediately when they come off the printer. And, it uses up to 70% less energy than a laser printer when printing daily jobs.
From the Manufacturer
Power. Speed. Productivity. – This world’s fastest ink jet all-in-one1 brings you the speed you need to keep your business moving. Get the high performance features you need to create impressive brochures, client–ready reports or everyday invoices and documents. With built–in Wi–Fi and Ethernet networking, WorkForce 610 makes it easy to print wirelessly from one PC or multiple PC’s, whether it’s to print, copy, scan or fax. It boasts a 30–page Auto Document Feeder and ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black/9.3 ISO ppm color – rated using ISO standard. Smudge, fade and water resistant prints mean you can print everyday documents for immediate distribution and handle them immediately when they come off the printer. And, it uses up to 70% less energy than a laser printer when printing daily jobs.3
Professional quality without compromise
Print proposals with crisp, sharp text and brochures with pro quality color. With WorkForce 610, you always get exceptional quality, without sacrificing speed. This powerful performer boasts ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black/9.3 ISO ppm color, which means it’s the world’s fastest all-in-one1 in its class.
Built–in Wi–Fi and Ethernet
Easily share your all–in–one with multiple computers. Use the Ethernet port for wired networking. Or, go wireless with convenient Wi–Fi networking.
Productivity for your busy pace
WorkForce 610 makes it easy to work more efficiently. Use the built–in, 30–page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan and fax stacks of documents. Fax important documents (in black–and–white or color) in as fast as 3 seconds per page. Store up to 60 numbers with the convenient speed dial list. With the included PC fax software, you can even send a fax right from your computer without having to print out the sheet and then fax it.4 It’s a great way to save time and paper!
Zero ink dry time
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with instant–dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink allow you to share documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant. Now, it’s easier than ever to protect important documents.
Smart ink system
Individual ink cartridges give you control over ink usage. Replace only the cartridge you need! And, WorkForce 610 comes with a cost–efficient Extra High–capacity Black ink cartridge. Best of all, with DURABrite Ultra Ink, only one set of cartridges is necessary to print top quality documents or photos. There’s no need to spend additional money on optional photo inks.
Save energy, save paper
Saving is easy with WorkForce 610 — you save money, energy and paper. In fact, with manual, two–sided printing, you’ll save up to 50% of your paper supply.5 And, you can save energy too because WorkForce 610 uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer.3
Product protection you can count on
When you register your WorkForce 610, you get a two–year limited warranty and toll–free telephone support,6 plus access to an exclusive web site for business templates, "how–to" tutorials, other useful resources, and exclusive offers. The WorkForce 610 also includes quick product exchange. So, you can rest easy knowing you have dependable service and support.
Advanced MicroPiezo® print head technology
Advanced MicroPiezo print head technology, exclusively from Epson, ensures sharp, accurate ink placement, while optimizing print speeds. With "smart" nozzles, this powerful technology delivers droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as two picoliters. So, you get laser quality text — fast! And, each print is made to last.
Be more informedThe new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Increase your productivity — save time with the world’s fastest all-in-one1 in its class
- Speed through critical documents — ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black, 9.3 ISO ppm color
- Dependable — instant–dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints; highlighter–friendly too
- PC fax — save paper by faxing documents directly from your computer4
- Easily share — Wi–Fi for wireless connectivity, and Ethernet for wired networking
- Print three times as much — get about 3x more prints than with our standard 69 ink cartridges, when using the included 97 Extra High–capacity ink cartridge
- Small footprint — takes up less space on your desk
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer3
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two–sided printing5
- Get more done — 30–page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- High–speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- PC–free, borderless photos in a snap — 2.5" LCD and memory card slots for easy transfer of files
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Product protection you can count on — 2–year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, access to exclusive templates, tutorials and offers with product registration6
- Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H) — Weight: 18.3 lb, Printing: 18.1" x 22.1" x 12", Storage: 18.1" x 13.6" x 9.3"
- Uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer3
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two–sided printing5
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be Recycled7
|Recommended Supplies|| |
Epson Ink Supplies
What’s in the Box
- WorkForce 610 all–in–one
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers and bonus software
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- 4 DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges; one 97 Extra High–capacity Black ink cartridge and three 68 High–capacity color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Engineered for business.
Show the world what your business is made of with WorkForce, Epson’s exclusive line of printers and all–in–ones that are engineered for better business productivity. Get laser quality output at laser fast speeds for prints that reflect your success.
- Fastest in its class; 50% faster than the competition printing black text in default, single-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $199 or less, as of September 2009, based on independent testing.
- ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-sided mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734.
- Compared to the best selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $499 or less as of January 1, 2009. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- For sending faxes, on Windows® only.
- Some applications and/or functions, like two–sided printing, may not be supported by Mac.®
- One–year limited warranty to all purchasers; toll–free support and second–year warranty require registration within 60 days of purchase. With registration, Epson provides free customer phone support for the life of the product. Under warranty, calls are toll free. Offer valid only in the United States.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson and MicroPiezo are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. DURABrite and WorkForce are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2009 Epson America, Inc. 6/09
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was when I began to actually use the device that the "flaws" glared at me. I admit I was jaded by the MFC-665cw's (did I mention it was fantastic!) mechanical prowess. Firstly, the Epson's different dimensions (taller, rectangular) made the spot where the predecessor sat awkward for this unit. The paper stands upright in the back instead of concealed inside, making it taller still. The ejected prints extend far outside the unit requiring a telescoping tray to be extended; the unit sits by a door where I constantly get hooked on this protrusion as I pass by. The control panel layout is a disaster: complex and daunting. Previous printers, the MFC-665cw (did I mention...yeah, I did) included, had separate buttons to select major function (copy, photo print, scan or fax); this unit cycles through them with one button. The annoyance was that there are 7 functions represented on the display, only 4 of which are accessible by the "Function" button; you must switch to the arrow buttons to get to the other 3 choices shown (minor, I know). Most button-tops are labeled but then there are secondary functions written alongside some. Then there's the printing mechanism whose noise is unnerving, especially the commencement. The paper is sucked into the maw with the ferocity of a vacuum cleaner with the startling crunch of a bear-trap. I assume this is normal but if I drove my car or used any other device like this it wouldn't last a week!
On the software side, too, there is some room for improvement. As soon as I connected the device to the phone line, wouldn't you know a call came through. Instinctively I turned to the printer for the expected Caller ID. Sadly, unlike the Brother (fantastic...nuff said) no caller ID exists, just a tiny, white, superfluous 7-letter word in the middle of a technologically awesome, 65-million-color-capable, active-matrix LCD screen: "Ringing." NO S**T! Also, the LCD, when not informing me simply and redundantly of what the chime is telling me already, seems at the opposite end of the spectrum, cluttered. Also, on occasion, pushing some buttons at what you would consider an appropriate moment, invokes the wrath of the Epson Menehune dwelling within.
But now the strong points as I see them! I can say without equivocation that the print quality is outstanding. I would have sworn my first test page was from an expensive laser printer. The speed is also dramatic if you discount an initial pause after yanking in the paper. Also, ink usage is surprising; it seems to be sipped rather than guzzled like other printers. I laughed as I opened the cartridges, wafer thin and insubstantial as they were, only to have them last 2 months with no discernible movement in the ink volume readouts. The PC (Mac) remote control interface seems adequate and useful; printing, scanning and (I think) faxing can all be accomplished remotely and wirelessly, a definite necessity while on the move. I'd also consider the way the print tray, control panel, paper support and even the ADF covers collapse to leave a monolithic cube when stored to be slick and Transformer-esque.
All in all, this printer seems a very good value for the miniscule amount of money spent. I can live with the perceived deficiencies for the sake of the print quality and other advantages. Longevity will be the true deciding factor, though.
I was going to give it 1 star but since it functioned fine for the first two years I will give it two stars.
PS. If you get a CIS (highly recommended to save 90% on ink costs) get one that has the manual push-to-reset button (as opposed to the "auto" reset chip that requires you to remove/replace tank cluster for reset). I have been using CIS's on my R1900, Photo2400, NX515 and an HP OfficeJet and the savings are astounding.