Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7820 Wireless All-in-One Wide-format Printer with Auto 2-sided Print up to 13" x 19", Copy, Scan and Fax, 50-page ADF, 250-sheet Paper Capacity, 4.3" screen, Works with Alexa
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office, Home|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||12 ppm|
|Max Printspeed Monochrome||25 ppm|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Epson printing system is designed to be used exclusively with Epson Genuine Cartridges. Use of non-genuine ink could cause damage not covered under the printer’s ltd. wnty.
- High-speed wide-format printing up to 13" x 19" — PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology delivers high-speed prints, with 25 black/12 color ISO ppm () and fast first-page-out.
- High-precision printing — accurate dot placement and DURABrite Ultra instant-dry pigment inks for professional-quality prints.
- High-volume reliability for heavy workloads — innovative heat-free technology designed for reliability and reduced downtime.
- Complete duplex solution — auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; plus 50-sheet ADF.
- Maximize efficiency — with large, 250-sheet paper capacity.
- Easy to use — 4.3" color touchscreen for quick navigation and control, plus all-new Epson Smart Panel App (1) for enhanced connectivity and productivity from your mobile device.
Visible screen diagonal
1" / 3 cm
Compare with similar items
| || |
Epson Workforce Pro WF-7310 Wireless Wide-Format Printer with Print up to 13" x 19", Auto 2-Sided Printing up to 11" x 17", 500-sheet Capacity, 2.4" Color Display, Smart Panel App
Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Auto 2-Sided Print, Copy, Scan and Fax, 50-Page ADF, 500-sheet Paper Capacity, and 4.3" Color Touchscreen, Works with Alexa, Black, Large
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer with Wireless Printing, Works with Alexa (G5J38A)
Epson® Workforce® Pro WF-4820 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Epson Workforce Pro WF-78 Series Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer, Wide-Format Printing up to 13" x 19", Auto Duplex Print, Copy Scan Fax, Two 250-Sheet Trays, 50-Sheet ADF
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Metro-(Wholesale)||Adorama||Amazon.com||AMAZING WAREHOUSE DEAL(Record SN)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, USB||Wi-Fi||Ethernet;Cloud printing||Wi-Fi||Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||20.3 x 38.4 x 18 inches||20.3 x 34.9 x 17.6 inches||16.7 x 19.8 x 13 inches||18.38 x 23 x 15.1 inches||16.7 x 19.8 x 10.9 inches||20.3 x 20.5 x 38.4 inches|
|Item Weight||39.90 lbs||29.80 lbs||31.00 lbs||42.90 lbs||22.50 lbs||—|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||25 pages per minute||20 pages per minute||25 pages per minute||34 pages per minute||25 pages per minute||—|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||13 x 19 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||11 x 17 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||—|
|Operating System||Android||—||Android||Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android||—||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Print media||Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain), Envelopes, High-resolution paper||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Envelopes|
|Resolution||4800 x 2400 DPI||—||4800 x 2400 DPI||—||—||4800 x 2400 DPI|
|Special Features||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Auto Document Feeder, Color Touchscreen, Optional HP High-Yield Cartridges||Wireless||Auto-Duplex|
Amplify office productivity with the high-performance WorkForce Pro WF-7820. Built from the ground up for high-volume, wide-format printing up to 13" x 19", this powerful, duplex solution offers auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax, and a convenient 50-sheet ADF. Featuring state-of-the-art PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and vivid DURABrite Ultra inks, the reliable WF-7820 delivers high-speed prints with 25 black/12 color ISO ppm, plus fast first-page-out. Designed with ease-of-use in mind, the WF-7820 offers a variety of features for enhanced convenience and efficiency, including a large, 250-sheet paper capacity, an intuitive 4.3" color touchscreen and simple wireless setup and connectivity. This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly. Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site.1. Requires Epson Smart Panel app download and a compatible smart device. Data usage fees may apply. For more information, please visit our official site.2. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.3. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.4. Based on comparing manufacturers’ reported TEC values of the best-selling, similarly featured color laser printers priced similarly (USD) or less with print speeds of 40 ppm or less as of February 2020.5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I didn't initially plan to buy a 13x19-capable printer, but I didn't find a smaller one that had the features I wanted, so I took a chance. I was most worried about the size, and particularly the need to fit under an over-counter cabinet. It is indeed big, but I was delighted to find that with the cover fully open it just barely fits in my available height of 24-1/2". It is also wide and deep! Plan on a 16x20" desk area. With the back paper tray open, it needs an additional 8" or so of clearance behind, so if it's against a wall figure 24x20". In front, you'll need some room for the output tray, but it extends by itself when needed and is easy to close so it does not need to be open all the time.
* I have not printed photos, but I would (informally) rate the text and graphics print quality as excellent. It's also pretty fast, but sometimes takes a little time for the first copy to come out.
* I've found the user interface on the angled front panel, as well as the user interface on the PC applications, to be responsive and very easy to use. I use the latter a lot for scanning. This is on Windows 10; I don't know about any other platforms.
* It is not silent, but it is fairly quiet. It does not interfere with a phone call in the same small room.
A few features I would have liked: (1) Tank-type ink refills. (2) One-pass two-sided scanning and copies. But these are not critical, and I think this is a lot of printer for the price. I really can't think of anything bad to say about it.
FYI, I use Epson ink cartridges. I have heard that Epson has made it increasingly difficult to use third-party ink, but I'd rather pay more for the genuine stuff than have to argue with Epson if the printer develops a problem.
Doesn't work consistently. Sometimes only prints partial sheet. Constant gives errors to paper size. Hard to program settings then they don't stay set. Overly complicated. Epson Tech dweeb programmers have too much time on their hands.
It takes 250 GSM card stock all day in the back feeder which can stack more than I ever need for auto feed.
Gripe is a BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cost of Epson inks is literally obscene. Unless you buy 3rd party inks (they are not water proof but have not caused a single clog in over 1.5 years) you will start thinking you will let it sit.
Even 3rd party inks only buy in the large capacity (full cartridge) as the standard ones don't last long.
During the pandemic there was not a single eco tank printer available. BUY ONE OF THEM FIRST. 1 was available but not for the normal $300, but was being sold for $900 )&$%#
To give you some kind of grief. First of all it only came with enough ink to run the alignment
Page. We must have missed that info....So we had to scramble to get ink so he could use it for work. It gives him error messages in the middle of printing, even though it continues the printing process. I guess it could be much worse. So far, we've only had it for a few weeks, it's okay.
Top reviews from other countries
Setup is simple to start, but more complicated as you work through details and advanced setup. If you are not tech friendly you may need to call someone to help.
Printing large format from the rear feed tray from android, apple or chrome devices may require the Epson iPrint app-free on the app stores.
Only other issue is finding Epson ink cartridges for it in Canada as they are not commonly on the shelf. Ink consumption levels are good, but keep extras on hand in case you have to wait for supplies.
Les couleurs sont belles, l'imprimante fonctionne très bien, mai je vais acheter une imprimante couleur laser plutot. (Ce que j'aurais dû faire en premier). Je lAi d'ailleurs donné à un organisme S.B.L.
Le prix de l'encre C'EST UN VRAI SCANDALE - JE SOUPÇONNE UNE ARNAQUE sur les imprimantes à cartouche.