- Save 15% on ★★★ Equinox Cuticle Trimmer Pusher Nipper Set ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more ★★★ Equinox Professional Hair Cutting Scissor ★★★ offered by Equinox Int. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ★★★ Equinox Facial Mustache Nose Hair Scissors ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more ★★★ Equinox Professional Hair Cutting Scissor ★★★ offered by Equinox Int. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Equinox Professional Razor Edge Series Barber Hair Cutting Scissors - Japanese Stainless Steel Salon Scissors - 6.5” Overall Length - Fine Adjustment Tension Screw - Premium Shears for Hair Cutting
|Price:||($25.97 / count) & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $7.98 on this item|
Save 15% on ★★★ Equinox Cuticle Trimmer Pusher Nipper Set ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more ★★★ Equinox Professional Hair Cutting Scissor ★★★ offered by Equinox Int. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on ★★★ Equinox Facial Mustache Nose Hair Scissors ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more ★★★ Equinox Professional Hair Cutting Scissor ★★★ offered by Equinox Int. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 2 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||6 Ounces|
About this item
- [PATENTED DESIGN] Our raving reviews speak for themselves. Customers LOVE our haircutting shears. PREMIUM - This specialized high quality Japanese stainless steel Hair Cutting scissor is tempered with precise blades and hand-sharpened cutting edges to evenly trim hair with ease.
- ERGONOMIC - Manufactured in China with imported materials, our Equinox Professional Razor Edge Hair Cutting Scissor is great for salon workers, barbers, and personal usage as well. Cutting hair without razor edged scissors leads to split ends and fraying.
- VERSATILE - With a length of 6.5 inches, the Professional Razor Edge Hair Cutting Scissor is safe and easy to use on men, women, the elderly, children, and babies. Its distinctive easy grip handle design allows the scissor to cradle fingers, delivering a confident haircut every time! With a sleek stainless steel texture, our scissor reduces messy hair clutters as no hair gets caught in between its blades, unlike other hair cutting scissors on the market.
- CONVENIENCE - At a weight of only 4.8 ounces anybody can handle this pair of shears with ease. Equipped with an adjustment screw, you can effortlessly fine-tune this scissor to your desire of tension.
- NOTE - All Razor Edge Series Professional Shears come vacuum-packed in plastic casing and are coated with lubricating oil. Before first use, wash with gentle soap and lukewarm water then dry with soft cloth.
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
After years of testing shear styles and stainless steel variations, the Equinox International scissor is a one of a kind.
With an ergonomic patented design, these shears cradle the user's fingers, providing full control.
|Equinox Hair Cutting Scissor A||Equinox Hair Thinning Scissor A||Equinox Hair Cutting/Thinning Scissors Set A||Equinox Hair Cutting Scissor B||Equinox Hair Thinning Scissor B||Equinox Hair Cutting/Thinning Scissor Set B|
|Use||For precision and bold hair cuts. Patented ergonomic design for swift handling.||For texturizing hair. Style and define hair cuts. Emphasizes on detail.||Best of both worlds. Combination of the Hair Cutting Scissor A and Hair Thinning Scissor B. Use both for ultimate cuts and styling.||For maximized control. Great for beginners. Delivers clean and accurate hair cuts.||For styling with control. Deliver detail in hair cuts with confidence.||Ultimate Starter Kit. Great for hair enthusiasts looking to take the first step into the world of hair design.|
|Finger Rest||Curved||Curved||Curved||Straight and Removable||Straight and Removable||Straight and Removable|
|Material||Japanese Stainless Steel||Japanese Stainless Steel||Japanese Stainless Steel||Japanese Stainless Steel||Japanese Stainless Steel||Japanese Stainless Steel|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 2 x 1 inches; 6 Ounces
- Item model number : PL10
- UPC : 784672383929 784672333313
- Manufacturer : Equinox International
- ASIN : B00KVYBY8M
Best Sellers Rank:
#232 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1 in Hair Cutting Shears
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shears surpassed all my expectations. They have very comfortable grip, they are convenient to work with and extraordinary sharp! With these shears, I can cut hair ends half an inch from my fingers without the hairs slipping along the edges. This is how barber's shears ought to be!
Let me comment on some complaints in other reviews. Yes, the shears come wet in the transparent plastic pack, but this is not water, and they are not used. This is high quality clean machine oil to avoid stains. Well, I am not sure why stainless still needs to be protected from stains… Of course, the fine cutting edge may be more susceptible… Anyway, it's better to be safe than sorry. Just wash the scissors with soap and soft sponge after receiving and you'll be all set.
Another common complaint is small hole where the thumb does not fit. The first thing they teach you at barber's courses is that you should never push your thumb through the hole (see the picture labelled "Wrong"). You should put only the tip of the thumb inside (see "Right"). This is because you should be able to quickly fold the shears in your hand ("Hand folded") and then use the thumb and forefinger to hold the comb ("Use comb"). Well, if your ring finger does not fit into the hole, that would be a different matter; you won't be able to use the shears. Just in case, the ring finger hole is 13/16" by 5/8" (21 by 16 mm), something like #9 finger ring size (USA).
It also doubles as a good way of opening a locked door. My bathroom door was broken, and it locked me inside. I was able to wedge these scissors into the bolt and open it back within seconds.
A Word about WATER.... these scissors are well suited to trim and style both dry and wet hair. When you first open your scissors from the seller, you will see what appears to be wetness inside the package tray and perhaps feel it on your hand. WHAT YOU ARE SEEING/FEELING IS A HIGHLY REFINED OIL that protects the metal from rust forming after packaging and before you recieved them. Scissors used in haircare are high precision tools <not unlike instruments used during surgery>. Coatings of oil are simply best protection for you and your family to be wiped away as you open the package. Cleaning & adjusting your scissors after each use to remove water & hair keep them ready to go and safe around your skin. Occasional reapplying a light coating of oil is part of that protection. Most sanitizing solutions <Wahl brand & others> contain light oils in the solutions that help protect you and your scissors during the process.
Top reviews from other countries
Someone in the reviews mentioned the scissors came wet. The back of the package clearly states that the scissors have a lubricating oil on them, and to wipe them clean before use. So yes, they might have a little liquid on there. This doesn't mean that they came used.
I'm a hair stylist.
My last pair was almost $300 and I like these much better.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.