Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Core Equipment 11 x 9-Foot 6-Person Instant Cabin Camping Tent | COR-40007
|Price:||$166.57 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$33.42 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant 60 Second Setup; Sleeps 6 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and large wall orgnaizer to keep items neat and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CORE Instant Cabin Tent, 6 Person
Perfect scout trips or a backyard slumber party! This tent is a breeze to setup! With a pre-assembled steel pole system and easy-to-follow directions, this tent can be set up in just 60 seconds. A front "D" style door makes for easy entry and exit while a tough polyethylene floor can handle the high traffic. In addition, it comfortably fits two queen air matresses or up to six campers in sleeping bags on the floor.
With a 11' x 9 floor plan, you will have plenty space for everyone to enjoy and store your gear. And, to keep you cool on warm evenings, the tent offers large mesh roof vents, lots of windows, and adjustable ground vents for ample cross-ventilation. In addition, it features a gear loft and numerous storage pockets to keep your electronics or small knick nacks off the ground.
CORE 6 Person Instant Cabin Tent
CORE has you covered!
H2O Block Technology features:
Sealed seams and fully taped rainfly
Rain-resistant door/window seals
Setup camp in no time with the integrated frame system.
Just unpack the tent, unfold legs, and extend until the poles "click" into position.
The instant setup only takes 60 seconds!
Stay comfortable all season with advanced venting!Adjustable air intake vents draw in cool air from the ground.
A mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just finished an eight day road trip and used this tent. It is so easy to set-up. I purchased a large duffel bag to put it in because I never can get these tents back into their original bags. Best car camping tent I've ever owned!
1) As others have said, the door zipper gets caught easily in the flaps running along the door. Zipping up the door is usually a two-handed job.
2) The windows could go up higher toward the rainfly to allow them to be partially opened when it's raining. Only the window on the door can be opened about 6" when it's raining without letting water into the tent. It's nice to see the outside world when stuck in a tent in the rain.
3) I have yet to get the tent back in the carry bag, let alone the tent plus rainfly/pockets. The carry bag could be a little more forgiving about trapped air. It's pretty tight. I ended up transporting everything in the box it came in. Maybe just operator error..
Other than these minor faults, we loved our time in the tent. My brother and I each had a cot and had plenty of space for our gear. The roof pocket and wall pockets are very handy! It rained several times on our trip while we were in the tent (at one point it was down-pouring for about 15 minutes), and we stayed dry. The only water in the tent was what we tracked in while taking off our shoes. I would definitely buy another product from this company!
Good amount of air ventilation and windows, the storage "rack" that is on the back wall of the tent was a great thing to have. We put a queen air mattress on the left side of the tent and a folding chair on the right side.
I know it says it is a 6 person tent, but we will be using it for just two people most of the time. Makes a great two person tent for car camping (glamping). When the rain started we hosted 2 other couples in the tent to play some card games, the tent accommodated all six of us, even with two of us sitting on folding chairs.
I would like to have the option of a larger rain fly so that there would be somewhere to store some gear or shoes outside of the tent without them getting wet. We had to take our shoes off in the tent since it was raining so hard, ended up with a nice muddy area by the door but that was no issue in the long run.
Terrific tent! As easy to set-up as described. One person can do it, though two people did it twice as fast :). Zippers withstand adult and toddler yanking without breaking. Handy mesh pocket in the side and on the top. Bottom was standard tarp material and seemed tough -- we used it without a tarp underneath, but might use an additional tarp for protection in the future.
A nice feature is that the storage bag is expandable. This allows you to put the tent back in, even if you (a) are in a hurry because your kids are melting down, (b) include a bunch of mud on the bottom of the tent because you didn't sweep it off, (c) are not a magic tent-packing leprechaun who can get tents into their from-the-factory original compact condition. Of course I cleaned off the tent when I got back home -- I'm not an animal.