Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

BYD 60w Equivalent Gl-06d Unbeatable High Luminous Flux-320 Lm LED Bulb (Day Light)


Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Specifications for this item
Base Type Edison
Brand Name Byd
Color daylight white
EAN 0847073015049 , 0847073015056
Operating Life 40000.0
Special Features Low Power Consumption
Specification Met ce , en62471 , fcc , cb
UNSPSC Code 39101600
UPC 847073015056 , 847073015049
Voltage 250.0
Wattage 60.0

Shop Veteran Owned Business Shop Veteran Owned Businesses

Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.


Have a question?

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews

Product features

  • Power: 6.9W. Luminous Flux: 320LM. Efficacy: 46.4 Lm/W. Overall length: 108mm.
  • Maximum Diameter:59. Beam Angle: 120 degree. Color: day white. Service Life: 40,000 hours or 40x longer than incandescent bulb.
  • Voltage: 100-250V. Interface: E27. Certification: certificated by National Quality System FCC、CB、CE、EN62471.
  • Heat radiating material: Aluminum Alloy. Lampshade material: high-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate).
  • Warranty: One year

Product description

Dekcell LED bulbs can be used by many leading-edge lighting technology companies and public utilities to enable further efficiencies for application and utility. Luminous Flux of 320LM is much higher than similar product MASTER LED bulb (6W E27 4200K 230V A55) of Philips with 280 LM. Low power consumption: 6.9W LED bulb saves above 88% energy, compared with 60W incandescent light of the same brightness. Low cost in life cycle: in the longevity of 40,000 hours, each LED bulb can save electricity as much as 2100 degree more than incandescent light. Long service life: On account of 5 hours lighting for families every day, 40, 000-hour LED bulb can apply for 20 years, as 40 times as that of average incandescent light. Convenient replacement: This LED bulb can replace any incandescent lights on E 27 screw-thread lamp base, desk lamp and other electric incandescent lamp in the room. Environmental protection: LED bulb does neither include mercury nor ultraviolet radiation, leading no harm to human beings. Luminous Flux of 440 LM and day light of 5500-6500 K without strobe flash protect your eyes from any blaze perfectly. Wide application: LED lights apply to corridors, washing rooms, kitchen and other places of family illumination or public in need of replacement of incandescent lamps. LED lamps contain absolutely no hazardous materials, making them safe for any room and convenient to recycle. High luminous efficiency and little heat radiation: 90% electricity of LED bulb is converted into visible light, while in average incandescent lights, merely 20% is converted to light and the rest 80% heat energy. High safety factor: Little Voltage and Amps are required and less heat is produced, saving you from any potential hazard. Radiating aluminum holder and heat-conduct lacquer reduce the luminous output degradation as well as the raw material cost. High-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate) is anti-impact and breakage-proof.


Product details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
  • ASIN: B004UO5CF0
  • Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,663,458 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
  • Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

    Would you like to tell us about a lower price?


Customer Questions & Answers

Customer reviews

There are no customer reviews yet.
Share your thoughts with other customers