- Save 15% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ERASALE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ERASALE2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NGMQW6TB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code R3TMN4SJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Era Organics Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Dandruff, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry & Itchy Scalp While Moisturizing & Restoring Damaged, Dry or Oily Hair (8oz)
- Thick, healthy hair starts at the roots. Nourish your hair and scalp with organic Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey and Argan Oil to restore dry, brittle or oily hair.
- Soothe, moisturize and repair, damaged itchy scalp. Our sulfate free Shampoo and conditioner set is ph balanced and vitamin-rich to help repair dandruff, scalp psoriasis, eczema and more.
- Natural hair care product with no alcohol, SLS, silicon, paraben free, animal cruelty-free and fragrance free.
- Clarifying shampoo & deep conditioner treatment is formulated to boost hair regrowth and halt hair loss. Improves circulation, collagen & keratin production - Leaves hair softer, shinier & more manageable.
- Perfect for all hair types including chemically treated hair and color safe. Finally, an anti dandruff shampoo that's actually good for your hair!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Our hypoallergenic formula contains Argan Oil, Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera which help restore your hair's natural PH balance making it shinier, more manageable and beautiful-looking, without stripping away essential oils and nutrients. Balance out chronic dry hair, frizzy hair and overly oily hair.
Some shampoo chemicals are even linked to hair loss. Boost hair growth and halt thinning hair naturally.
Our anti dandruff formula is great for soothing dry- itchy scalp, dandruff, scalp psoriasis and eczema. It draws moisture into the hair and scalp and it's safe and gentle enough to use on your infant. The shampoo and conditioner set is available in either 4 oz. or 8 oz. bottles. Order yours today and buy with confidence thanks to our 60 day return policy. Love it or your money back.
Use our natural shampoo and conditioner set to help soothe dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and any dry itchy scalp. Also use to restore damaged, dry, brittle, frizzy or chemically treated hair.
Includes Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Argan Oil and Cehami Extract.
Shampoo Directions: Test sample for allergies. Start with dime sized amount, massaging into the scalp. Apply more as needed. Work through hair and scalp. For best results, use Hair + Scalp Therapy Conditioner after each use. Conditioner Directions:Test sample for allergies. After shampooing, start with dime sized amount and apply more as needed. Massage into the scalp and work through hair. Avoid contact with the eyes. If discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Top Customer Reviews
The bottles arrived tightly shrink-wrapped and sealed. The bottles are hard plastic, a bit on the small side for what I'm used to buying in the store, I think they hold 8 oz each. The ingredient lists had words I could understand and none of the unhealthy, harmful chemicals that so many other products typically include. On opening, I smelled the contents. Both had a very light fragrance, clean, sort of like orange but not sweet, almost green. It was pleasant and good for people who might be sensitive to strong scents.
I know that shampoos without SLS will not foam the same as regular shampoos, so I didn't expect it to lather too much. The shampoo, however, is very runny. I went to pour some into my hand and I had to slow myself down or it would have run off through my fingers. Because of the thin consistency, I felt like I had to use a lot of it to coat my fine, below-shoulder length hair. I did what some other reviewers suggested and made sure my hair was thoroughly soaked before applying and then added a bit more water to work it through, but I still had to add more to feel like it was actually cleaning my hair. At this rate, the bottle would barely last me a week or two.
I really like the conditioner. It is thick and creamy, and it coated my hair very well.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it. My hair and scalp are usually very dry. Since I started using this I don't have these problems anymore.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
It was okay, it did not make my hair feel limp or greasy. It just takes too long to clear up the dry scalp problem, I used the product for over two weeks and really did not see a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Wicked Sexy Books
Hair didn't feel clean. Was flat and stringy. Looked greasy. Don't waste your money.Published 1 month ago by Tracy L Davies
I was hoping for a great product. But it was only okay. I really liked the conditioner, but the shampoo just didnt wash my hair well. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ju
This product is not as good as expected. The company lets you know that it does not lather like other products, but you also need to use a lot more of it in order to feel like your... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dawn
I randomly started having severe dermatitis throughout my entire scalp. Itching, flaking...no fun and embarrassing! Read morePublished 2 months ago by J. Davini
hair is lots softer, itching is less. Conditioner needs a little more ...Published 2 months ago by Sherry Brisco
This combo of shampoo and conditioner is good. The shampoo itself isn't so harsh and cleans great. It lathers up a bit, but not much. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lyanne
I purchasing product because of the natural ingredients and to help with psoriasis on my scalp. This product actually made my psoriasis worse and my scalp more itchy. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Aleah Garabedian