Consider these available items
Erewhon Cereal, Organic, Corn Flakes, Gluten Free, 11 Ounce
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Plump kernels of US grown organic non-GMO oven toasted corn
- A hint of sea salt to enhance the subtle sweetness of the corn
- A healthy, gluten free breakfast cereal that's simply delicious
- Enjoy by the bowl, sprinkled over yogurt or in your favorite treat recipe
- Simple, pure ingredients that help you feel your best every day
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Since 1966, Erewhon has led the organic revolution and we remain passionately committed to providing the purest organic foods. We continue promoting the philosophy that if what you eat is good, and pure, and true to its source, all else will follow. It's the cereal you can feel good about eating whether you're enjoying our Organic Whole Wheat Raisin Bran, Organic Rice cereals, Organic Corn cereals or Organic Buckwheat cereal. Our Erewhon organic cereals are made of non-GMO ingredients and feature nine certified gluten-free flavors.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Organic Milled Corn, Sea Salt.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my baked fish recipe:
• 1-1/4# Alaskan wild caught cod
• 1/8 cup arrowroot starch (or corn starch)
• 1/8 cup almond flour
• ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning (try Old Bay Seasoning sometime)
• 2 egg whites, beaten
• 1 to 1-1/2 cups Erewhon corn flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease a rack to place over a baking sheet lined with foil (or not lined with foil, just easier to clean that way). Or cover rack with non-stick foil, pressing down between rack grates to allow for air flow around fish (even easier for cleanup and nothing sticks to rack).
3. Mix together arrowroot starch, almond meal/flour and Cajun seasoning in shallow flat bottomed dish.
4. Beat egg whites in another flat bottomed dish.
5. Crush corn flakes in plastic bag with rolling pin. Place in third flat bottomed dish.
6. Squeeze excess moisture out of cod. Cut into serving size portions.
7. Roll cod in flour mixture, then egg white, then corn cereal.
8. Place on baking rack over baking pan.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Serve with Tartar Sauce.
I like to monitor my sodium intake so this helps me to do so.
This product is crunchy and tasty. Added fruit and or nuts is an additional treat.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.