Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.32 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ergo Auto Pet Waterer
|Price:||$109.33 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Reduces the chance of your pet getting Urinary Tract Diseases
- Keeps pets with Chronic Renal Failure hydrated
- Unique 8 layed filter & automatic aeration sustem guarantees algae free water
- Reduces Kidney and Lever problems
- No spill check valve makes no mess when refilling and transporting
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Ergo Auto Pet Waterer, Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||LARGE||3 Gallon||0.5 GAL||Elite|
|Color||white/off-white||Pearl Tan||Blue Air||Gray|
|Dimensions||26 inches x 10 inches x 10 inches||15.1 inches x 10.7 inches x 16.2 inches||8.31 inches x 12.37 inches x 11.13 inches||14.5 inches x 16.63 inches x 14.25 inches|
|Item Package Weight||7.2 pounds||1.75 pounds||0.95 pounds||2.15 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) The dispensing bowl is attached to the reservoir bowl by two plastic nuts that thread onto two threaded plastic shafts extending from the dispensing bowl. There is also a small plastic tube that extends from the dispensing bowl, and fits into a receptacle in the reservoir bowl body. The tube is sealed to the receptacle by two small recessed O-rings. These O-rings are junk. During assembly the O-rings will twist and bind against each other preventing a good seal. Which in turn, will result in an empty waterer and a flooded floor? - My fix, use a food grade silicone to seal the tube to the receptacle. Problem solved; no big deal.
2) The filters that are used with this unit are also complete junk. They are a multi-layered filter, with each layer of filtration "supposedly" providing a beneficial purpose. However, this filter frequently becomes clogged. The first layer of filtration is a particulate screen; good in concept - bad in implementation. The useable surface area of this screen is less than an inch in diameter, so any debris (usually food particles and hair) that falls into the reservoir bowl will clog this filter fairly quickly. It usually takes about a week to clog it up. Once it becomes clogged, the water no longer flows. Well, so much for filtered water.
3) An easy way to unclog the filter is to back-flush it. Weekly back-flushing will extend the filter life for about a month before it has to be replaced. The filters originally came four to a pack, then three to a pack, now only two to a pack, but the price has never decreased. Ok, blame it on inflation. (Greed?Read more ›
The only criticism I have for this waterer is that it must be taken apart to be properly cleaned but the benefits of providing our cat with running, oxygenated water are worth the minor inconvenience. Disassembly/assembly can be completed by memory after initial assembly. It did take a day or so for our cat to become accustomed to the sound of the pump but this is to be expected, especially when imposing such a drastic change to the feeding and watering area.
Overall, I rate this product as good. The one part subject to wear and tear is the pump and having never owned an automated waterer before, I am still apprehensive of the failure rate of such a part. So far it has performed faithfuly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the Medium size unit and is more than enough for two cats for a week which is what I got it for. It ran and is still running good.Published 4 months ago by Hazen Hiser
Disappointed with this product. The water doesnt flow out to the bowl anymore. My dogs dont like drinking water out of it for some reason. Even when it is unplugged.Published 6 months ago by Ariel B.
This is the greatest thing I have purchased to date! My boyfriend has two large dogs (one pit bull and one golden retriever) and he loves this gift!!!! Read morePublished 15 months ago by annsterw
Worst product I have ever bought. Held up for 1 week and then broke beyond repair.
Waste of money.
I have owned the largest sized "Ergo Auto Pet Waterer" for a few years, and my experience has been nothing but headache after headache. Read morePublished on March 2, 2014 by Madpauly
I had this product for 9 months and the water container cracked making the product worthless. 5 gallons of water is too much for this product to handle.Published on August 17, 2013 by whf
In 2007 I would have joined the reviewers giving five stars but not anymore. I have purchased three of these waterers over the years. The first one was very good. Read morePublished on June 27, 2013 by Sean Hamilton
Purchased in December, and the unit now overflows everywhere. The unit works well, it is the tank that is the drawback. Read morePublished on March 19, 2013 by pet owner
The first one leaked. Amazon replaced it. The second one leaked. It turned out to be the pump. When the dogs drank too much water at one time, the pump started and didn't stop. Read morePublished on December 1, 2012 by Ronnie