Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ergo Chef Multi Function Come-Apart Kitchen Scissors/Shears
|Price:||$13.33 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.27 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi function come-apart kitchen shears and scissors
- Use for opening; scaling; peeling; cutting wire and small bones; opening bottles; caps and cracking seafood and nuts
- Blades made of super long lasting high carbon steel; blades come apart for individual use and easy cleaning
- Ergonomic non-slip grip for safe; controlled use
- Seamless ABS and TPR handles; durable and helps to control bacteria; hand wash recommended
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE 09/17/13 We have been using these kitchen shears for several weeks now and there is one feature that is really annoying. There is a "notch" in one of the blades near where the two blades join together. It is supposed to be used for cutting small bones, or whatever. I am used to placing anything I cut near the base of the blade opening and this notch prevents the scissors from actually cutting. Say you want to open a bag of chips, you open the scissors and try to start cutting, but the notch is there and it doesn't cut the bag, it kind of crumples it. Now you need to close the scissors so that notch area is not used and now you have shortened the cutting length of the blade by about a third. I am going to keep these, as they do cut well, but I have ordered another scissors that has no notch in the blade. I am thinking that these were a bit over designed to try to do everything and these many functions get in each other's way. I dropped my review by one star, down to four.
The fact that the 2 halves come a part is nice for ease of cleaning. But could also be annoying some times that they come apart too easily when you open it too wide while trying to cut something.
- Good quality blade
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Notch on one blade makes long cuts difficult. If you make very short cuts with the scissors they work just fine, but if you try to do a longer cut of e.g. paper or a package, it will often get stuck in the gap and not cut properly.
- "Sliding" long cuts where e.g. paper is slid along without a closing/opening motion also doesn't work well due to the notch.
- Tools on back end of the scissors somewhat pointy, could be minor safety hazard (haven't cut myself yet though).
Overall, these scissors work pretty well, but the extra features and blade curve cause more trouble for me than they are worth.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The joint where the two halve meet was very tough to line up. After 2 months it finally broke. in the trash now.Published 7 months ago by Lance Jones
It's a great utensil to have in the kitchen but it actually does not cut as sharp as I expected. It kind of jamms on some textures or fabrics. It's handy though,Published 9 months ago by Anaina Rivero
Bought it Jan 28, 2015: and it has already started to rust!!!Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
I'm a Lefty and they work so well. The vegetable peeler is very convenient, also. Thank you!
UPDATE: I bought another pair for my father to use for work. Read more
Scissors are sharp and high quality. I find myself grabbing for these constantly. The peeler is especially handy as well as the bottle opener. Read morePublished 10 months ago by tubetone
Scissors kept coming apart. Dangerous and almost dropped half of it on my foot when it separated unexpectedly. Threw them awayPublished 11 months ago by C. Inman