Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 15, 2014
I am very happy with the Kangaroo Pro Junior and would agree with other customers' positive reviews. It is easy to assemble, goes up and down well, and seems sturdy and well-crafted.

My only concern is that, when in the standing position, the monitor is too close to my face. I have a widescreen monitor, so I find myself turning or holding my head to the side more frequently in order to get the whole view on my screen. One of the reasons I purchased this desk was to help alleviate neck strain, so it has been a challenge to figure out a new system. I would prefer to have my monitor 4-6 inches further away from my face.
on December 1, 2012
The desktop model is sturdy and stable enough. Easily moves from sitting to standing position and back... I have a wider ergonomic keyboard, so it doesn't leave much mouse room, but it's okay...
on August 22, 2016
Well built. Well designed. Does as it is advertised. Shipment was well packed. Slow delivery but they warn on their website they were back-ordered. Only draw back is paying for extensions. Not their fault, this is the junior model after all. Highly recommended.
on January 28, 2014
I read about this product in The Wirecutter article on standing desks and tried 4 out for our office. The've been awesome and we just ordered 4 more. In addition to the I deal with dozens of vendors every month and this company is absolutely the best customer service I've had in a while.

Great product, super cool peeps. I'll always buy from this company, total recommend.
on September 16, 2014
Excellent Buy
on January 16, 2013
I was impressed by how well-made and stable the desktop is. I'm using constantly with my home computer. Highly recommended!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.