Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.00 shipping
2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Ergobaby Teething Pad and Bib for 360 Baby Carrier, Natural
- 100% Cotton
- Protect your Four Position 360 carrier from dribble and drool!
- Dual purpose teething pad & bib
- Easily attaches to carrier with hidden snaps and front buttonholes
- 100% Cotton ; Double layered cotton for extra absorbency
- Machine washable
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Made especially for the Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier, this teething pad and bib protects your carriers from dribble and drool where you need it most! This teethign pad and bib give your baby a safe and clean place to teethe, whether on your carrier's shoulder straps or on the upper portion of your carrier when in the forward facing carry position. Snaps easily faster around the carrier's shoulder straps, and front of bib securely attaches to carrier buttons. Machine washable and made from high quality 100% cotton terry knit with a 100% cotton poplin lining.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I LOVE the Ergo 360 (the product this is meant to cover), but how quickly the straps get moldy is absurd. Babies are naturally going to drool and chew on the straps, and it's a hassle to wash it every time you wear it. To be honest, given the cost the Ergo 360 should actually come with removable strap covers that have a waterproof layer underneath and actually protect the carrier. Instead of selling a bogus product like this one.
I never write negative reviews, but had to warn folks about this one - don't waste your time.
1. The other versions are usually separate bibs and pads for the base and straps, so the corners (which are prime chewing locations) aren’t quite protected
2. The “cute” ones that I liked ended up being way more expensive than this one (I was looking on Etsy, not the cheaper Amazon ones)
3. Buying the type actually made for the carrier is probably the best way to go both for functionality and safety.
So ultimately this is perfect! I would highly recommend the product, and am just crossing my fingers that maybe ergo will make some cuter colors and patterns in the future.
From the manufacturer: "The black specks are a part of our natural colored accessories, including the infant insert and teething pads. This is a normal occurrence with natural cotton fibers. The black specs are part of the hull of the cotton seed that are crushed and weaved in with the cotton during production."