|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 7 x 17.5 inches|
|Item model number||5243|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Polyester / Polypropylene|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Warranty Description||We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ergodyne Arsenal 5243 Medic First Responder Trauma Backpack Jump Bag, Orange
|List Price:||$74.75 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.76 (28%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 600D polyester w/ reinforced backing
- EXTREME DURABILITY Made with 600D polyester main material with reinforcced backing to keep your medical supplies clean and dry
- PLENTY OF STORAGE Interior compartment has more than enough room to store supplies. Includes three exterior mesh pockets that can hold water supply and other supplies that need to be easily accessible
- OPTIMAL COMFORT 3in (8cm) padded shoulder straps with reflective trimming make it easy to carry your backpack around comfortably
- FUNCTIONAL ID window for user identification and heavy duty carry handle on the top of the bag allow the bag to be carried like a duffel
- FIRST AID SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED
- 12in L x 7in W x 17.5in H (31cm x 18cm x 44cm)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ergodyne Arsenal 5243 Backpack Trauma Bag offers a large main compartment with comfortable shoulder straps for ergonomic carrying of medical supplies for first responders, industry rescue teams, EMTs, paramedics, police and other public safety personnel. It is also ideal for use as a first aid kit for first responders on construction jobsites, coaching, and sports. See bullet points above for more information.
From the Manufacturer
For those who understand that there's no point in busting' tail if you don't have everything you need when you get there, we proudly present the Arsenal Fire & EMS Series. Constructed with a tougher than nails attitude, these spacious bags feature dynamic details, including: lockable pockets, fully customizable interior compartments, rugged polyester exterior and reflective trim to add a level of safety to the mix.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as I'm concerned it has one weakness. I WISH THE BASE OF THE BAG WAS BIGGER. While I think this bag is great in the field I actually prefer it less while transporting via ambulance. It just DOESN'T STAND UP WELL which is not really a big deal at all because the 5243 Back Pack does a great job of keeping things inside it secure. But I typically would have to hold it up while searching inside the bag which means I have to use two hands to search through it which makes balancing myself inside the ambulance harder so it does lose some convenience at that point.
Very good bag though and combined with the price I think it's a must have.
By Ashley Moss on October 13, 2018
Overall, great buy and great price for what you get. Makes for a great go-bag or trauma kit.