|Item Weight||3.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 8 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||6700CT|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Folded Knife Size||10 x 8 x 0.5 inches|
|Warranty Description||We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ergodyne Chill-Its 6700CT Evaporative Cooling Bandana - Tie Closure, Lime
|Price:||$5.02 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LONG LASTING INSTANT COOLING RELIEF Can last for up to 4 hours on a single soak. Simply re-wet to increase cooling duration
- EASY TO USE AND ACTIVATE Run under water for about a minute, twirl in the air, and it's cool! Secure around your neck, shoulders or head for drip-free cooling relief as temperatures rise.
- ADVANCED COOLING TECHNOLOGY Lined with absorbant and hyper-evaporative PVA material that holds more water and creates a long lasting cooling effect making it the most effective cooling bandana on the market.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE Product can be re-used over and over again. Let air dry (material will get stiff), re-wet until soft and it's ready to use!
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES Reduces the effect of heat exhaustion and fights fatigue while while working or playing in the outdoor summer heat. Can also be used to help bring down fevers, hot flashes or night sweats
- MACHINE WASHABLE Wash in cold water with mild detergent and air dry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ergodyne Chill-Its 6700CT PVA Evaporative Cooling Bandana is lined with a super evaporative PVA material to soak up moisture and provide instant cooling relief. Can be used for hours or for quick relief. Reusable, just re-wet to activate. Great for outdoor activities, camping, yoga, baseball, softball, soccer, running, biking, days at the beach or on a boat, golf, landscaping, yard work, construction job sites, fishing, gardening, hiking.
From the Manufacturer
Hot conditions are tough on workers and productivity. The Chill-Its Evaporative Series provides cooling through evaporation to keep workers comfortable all day long. This cost effective approach helps workers stay cool, fight fatigue, and increase productivity. And they’re reusable — just resoak 'em and you're good to go. Our Chill-Its Cooling line is the best way to battle heat from the foundry to freeway. Evaporative cooling bandanas, headbands, triangle hats, and hard hat inserts keep cool comfort on tap for hours. No matter what the application, Chill-Its sees to it that cooler heads prevail.
Top customer reviews
I bought two and will buy more!
Ergodyne Chill-Its 6700CT Evaporative Cooling Bandana with Cooling Towel (this product).
The "CT" is does not contain the absorbent beads, but does have a microfiber towel on the inside of the "bandana" which (supposedly) increases its evaporation rate and therefore its cooling rate. It is much lighter than the 6700 (and all of similar technology).
The Ergodyne Chill-Its 6700 Evaporative Cooling Bandana - TieErgodyne Chill-Its 6700 Evaporative Cooling Bandana - Tie, Solid Blue
The 6700 is similar to most all the other cooling bandanas that contain gel beads which absorb water and release it slowly. There are many of these products on the market and they seem to differ mostly on the amount of absorbent beads they contain. This particular model is more generous bead wise than many.
"Which one is better?" is subjective and is largely dependent upon your access to cold water, how long you intend to use it, and how much the excess weight (of the hydrated beads) bothers you. For occasional use you should also consider the tried and true cowboy version of the same concept: the standard cotton bandana dipped in cold water.
The 6700 will last by far the longest as moderate cooling properties go. As with all of these genera, they do tend to warm up and their cooling is less pronounced over time (as the day progresses); recommended if you want some all day cooling without refreshing the bandana. The downside is you have a heavy thing around your neck and that it may emit a (very light) slime that some find offensive. The slime is minimal and can be avoided by not overhydrating the "bandana" (think Viagra warning), or freezing it.
The 6700CT may be preferred by anyone who is bothered by the weight and/or potential "slime" of absorbent gel "bandanas" and has more access to cooling water during the day. It seems to stay a little cooler longer than a plain cotton bandana (dipped and wrong out), but not much.