|Item Weight||6.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 13.5 inches|
|Item model number||817WP|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 pair of gloves|
Ergodyne Proflex 817WP Insulated Thermal Waterproof Utility Glove, Medium
|Price:||$31.65 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$8.30 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Insulated-dual-zone insulation with 70 grams of 3M Thinsulate for extreme cold conditions
- Waterproof/ Windproof- insert liner blocks moisture and wind to keep hands warm and dry
- Durable-rugged AX Suede palm and fingertip reinforcements for handling abrasive surfaces and secure grip in chilly temps
- Touch Screen Capabilities-thumb and index fingers are touch screen capable for texting and typing on smart phones and tablets.
- Comfortable Fit-secure and snug fit with pull tabs for convenient easy on/off wear
- Dual-zone 3M thinsulate insulation for extreme cold conditions
- Weather-resistant ripstop outer shell with durable water repellent finish
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Functionality and warmth in one glove. Offers maximum protection when it comes to wind, water and snow, plus full dexterity and comfort. Thermal work gloves must do four basic things to get hands comfortably through the winter: keep hands warm, dry, able to securely grip winter's icy surfaces, and protect against daily workplace bumping and br using. Great for working in cold storage, winter work, construction, hunting/fishing and outdoor recreation.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the gloves but after awhile the fingers start to get cold.Published 10 days ago by Paul Yannucci
Work very well at keeping my hands warm and dry during a PNW winter. Can be a little bit of a pain when I have to go through paperwork while outside but overall they do what I... Read morePublished 20 days ago by E. Conroy
I bought these for my son that works outside and he said they are ok not great!Published 28 days ago by Marsha Murphy