- Save 1% each on Qualifying items offered by Furn Expo when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping on eligible orders. Details
+ Free Shipping
Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair with Headrest, Black Mesh & Chrome Base
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied chair per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock adjusts easily - lock the chair back into place in one of three positions, or simply use the tension control adjustment to control the amount of force to recline or sit up straight
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back, seat cushion, and headrest all adjust to fit an array of users and accommodate their individual needs
- Contoured, height adjustable lumbar support provides long-term comfort
- Synchro-tilt mechanism and seat depth adjustment ensure users sit correctly and get the support they need, whether sitting upright or reclining
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EUROTECH Ergohuman Mesh Chairs feature eight ergonomic adjustments for maximum comfort all day. Breathable mesh seat and back promote air circulation and offer increased support. Adjustability includes: tilt tension control, tilt lock, back angle, back height, synchro tilt, seat height, seat depth, and arm height. Chrome/polypropylene base with nylon casters. Made of 97% recyclable components. Greenguard indoor air quality certified. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Furn Expo||Topskyfurniture||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||27.5 x 26 x 51 in||26 x 24 x 44.5 in||24.02 x 25.2 x 40.35 in||21 x 20 x 19 in||29.05 x 23.63 x 44.5 in||27 x 24.75 x 43.25 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took a star off, because this is absurdly expensive. Seriously, it's ridiculous. But I didn't find a better price on a chair like this anywhere I looked. It's worth it to me for the hub's comfort, but geesh.
Mesh back and seat are perfect for air circulation no hot spots a must for here I live in Puerto Rico Back pain has been eased. Neck rest is an added bonus great for when I am reading The only thing are the arm rests, they have a comfortable cushioning but on the very ends of the arms they do not have the support that it needs they are flexiable and and when you need to get up from the chair the edges bend almost afraid to put too much pressure for fear that the cushioning might crack should put a support all the way from the back to the front
I am currently sitting in my new chair which I've now owned for only 2 days. I LOVE IT! This thing literally adjusts to every possible position you could want it in. Now, I've read a lot of reviews that complain this is for taller people and that the arm rests sit way too high. I don't know if thats just contributed to improper assembly or not, but thats far from the truth. I am an average hight for a guy at 5'11" and bit heavier than most, about 235 pounds. I fit perfect in this thing with it adjusted for me. My wife is only 4'11" and she fits in the thing perfectly too when its at its lowest setting just fine!
This chair fits everyone and is incredibly comfortable! I would agree that everyone "should" try a chair out before they buy, especially when your spending this kind of money, but I just want to let everyone know that I didn't and this was a fantastic choice for me. I would absolutely recommend this chair to anyone who sits for long periods of time at a desk!
Called Eurotech about it and they shipped a whole new back out at no cost. Good for them!! 5+ stars for Eurotech.
Overall, I am happy with the chair, except I was expecting more functionality. Only 3 set positions for the back and the seat angle cannot be adjusted independently. So, I'm still looking for a better chair and will sell this one at that time.