Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair with Headrest, Bl...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 13% off the $649.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair with Headrest, Black Mesh & Chrome Base
|Price:||$624.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock adjusts easily - lock the chair back into place in one of three positions, or simply use the tension control adjustment to control the amount of force to recline or sit up straight
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back, seat cushion, and headrest all adjust to fit an array of users and accommodate their individual needs
- Contoured, height adjustable lumbar support provides long-term comfort
- Synchro-tilt mechanism and seat depth adjustment ensure users sit correctly and get the support they need, whether sitting upright or reclining
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
EUROTECH Ergohuman Mesh Chairs feature eight ergonomic adjustments for maximum comfort all day. Breathable mesh seat and back promote air circulation and offer increased support. Adjustability includes: tilt tension control, tilt lock, back angle, back height, synchro tilt, seat height, seat depth, and arm height. Chrome/polypropylene base with nylon casters. Made of 97% recyclable components. Greenguard indoor air quality certified. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Compare to similar items
This item Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair with Headrest, Black Mesh & Chrome Base
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wrigley's Business Products and Services||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Albanese Enterprises||Logos_Sales|
|Item Dimensions||27.5 x 26 x 51 in||27.56 x 30.71 x 45.08 in||27 x 30 x 40.75 in||21 x 20 x 19 in||26.9 x 27.6 x 24 in||27 x 24.75 x 43.5 in|
Top Customer Reviews
First, I've owned this chair for all of about 35 minutes now. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble (including unpacking time). The only tool you really need, I believe is a 5 or 5.5mm hex wrench and if you have either a drill-bit or socket attachment for it--highly recommend. Obviously you wanna take it easy when you're finally getting the bolts (only 6 (in 3 pairs) are used for complete assembly and it comes with a spare for each type) to be properly seated.
- Pro: The extra hardware included but it arouses suspicions as to why they included it...no faith in integrity of the design??? But it's there--so there's that and I'm happy about it because if I need it--it'll be nice to have on-hand but if I do end up needing it, for the $600+ price tag, I am not going to be a satisfied consumer.
- Pro: immediately-noticeable comfort
- arm rests have yaw adjustment range and vertical height adjustment range
- lumbar support has vertical adjustment range along with tilt/pitch adjustment
- seat has depth adjustment range along with tilt/pitch control and standard vertical height adjustment
- headrest has vertical adjustment range and tilt/pitch control as well.
- SUMMARY--this thing WILL let you find your sweet spot in terms of comfortably-supported posture
- Pro: LIFETIME WARRANTY, this is prolly what justifies the $600+ price tag.
- Con: the casters are 100% plastic except the pivot shaft...which is kinda like "seriously?" for $600+ USD and complete plastic? I know it's standard fare for the wheels to be some kinda plastic but even the mount assembly? I have suspicions about the durability of this product, right out of the box.
- Con: the arm covers, it's the typical foam that has a surface treatment to operate like a jacket but it's all one piece. My concern is that the support frame, which the arm rest covers, doesn't support it that well going forward. I know people tend to use the arm rests to kind of lift themselves into standing when leaving the seated position so I definitely see that causing advanced wear and suffering inevitable breakage just do to the inadequate support, I would say the internal support frame supports 85% of the arm rest cover with 2% hanging off the rear, negligible and understandable, and about 13% ish unsupported toward the very front tip.
I've seen lots of office chairs with worn arm rests. Iunno what to even think about that. Like nobody has come up with an intelligent design to defeat the majority of wear in that area?
Anyway, so far I am enjoying it and I hope it will support my posture proper 'cause I just started going to school full-time online (hence purchase).
I hope this helps you guys in terms of what to expect with the purchase.
It's sturdy. It's heavy. Adjusted all the way down, it sits a little higher than my previous chair. The range of adjustments for the arm rests is great. The mesh does keep me cooler on those hot Phoenix afternoons with my PC generating heat right next to me. In general, it's a very comfortable chair so far.
There are two things I'd change if I could. The main thing I find lacking is the number of positions available for tilting (reclining) the back rest. All the way up, I feel like it's pushing me forward more than I want. The next step back is too far back. I believe there are a total of 4 possible positions. More positions would have been better. A smaller complaint, since the back reclines but the seat stays in a fixed position, it's less comfortable than my previous chair for kicking back with my feet up on the desk during a conference call.
UPDATE 12/6/14: I've had the chair for a couple months over a year now and it's still like new. There's no visible wear and tear, no squeaks, rattles or any indication of anything loosening. The material on the seat and back have't faded or worn in any way that I can see. I'm still very happy with this purchase.
On the other hand, before buying this chair, I bought the comparably priced GM Seating ErogHuman and although that chair is built like a Panzer it is as comfortable as a torture machine.
For context, I'm 6'1", 185 pounds and the Ergohuman chair fits me great.
The chair was easy to assemble, with only 6 screws needed I would advise against using a impact driver/drill. You will more than likely cross thread the bolt and damage the chair.
I bought the chair to replace a much cheaper one in my office, I am not disappointed so far.
One of the box straps was split, but everything in the box was not affected.