|Item Weight||64 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 27.5 x 51 inches|
|Item model number||ME7ERG-BLACK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Width||26 inches|
|Assembled Length||26 inches|
|Assembled Seat Height||22 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair with Headrest, Black Mesh & Chrome Base
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock adjusts easily - lock the chair back into place in one of three positions, or simply use the tension control adjustment to control the amount of force to recline or sit up straight
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back, seat cushion, and headrest all adjust to fit an array of users and accommodate their individual needs
- Contoured, height adjustable lumbar support provides long-term comfort
- Synchro-tilt mechanism and seat depth adjustment ensure users sit correctly and get the support they need, whether sitting upright or reclining
- Height adjustable, pivoting armrests work with a variety of seated postures and tasks
- Overall dimensions: 26.5" x 29" x 46-52" (W x D x H); Seat height: 18.5" (at lowest point) 22.2" (at highest point); Seat dimensions: 20.5" x 18.5" (W x D); Back dimensions: 20.5" x 28" (W x H)
Frequently bought together
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EUROTECH Ergohuman Mesh Chairs feature eight ergonomic adjustments for maximum comfort all day. Breathable mesh seat and back promote air circulation and offer increased support. Adjustability includes: tilt tension control, tilt lock, back angle, back height, synchro tilt, seat height, seat depth, and arm height. Chrome/polypropylene base with nylon casters. Made of 97% recyclable components. Greenguard indoor air quality certified. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The char is not comfortable, its too hard. I have to use a pillow because its so hard. the head extension does not extend forward enough, so I have to use a wrapped up towel for it to be usable. I was sold based on the reviews, I only wish I discovered the extension sooner.
The only reason it received 2 stars instead of 1 is because it is quite sturdy. I do not recommend this chair.
- It's well built, and heavy duty construction.
- Mesh ventilates my body very well.
- Lots of positions and adjustment features.
- Headrest is great.
- Lower back support is awesome.
- Price is just right.
- My bottom rubs against the rear bar of the seat
- Armrest suck really bad.
- Doesn't recline far enough for a nap
Yes I love this chair and it's worth every penny, I wish that I could purchase a whole new pair of ARMREST's as an upgrade option. The armrests that come with it, are "Just Okay" as they don't lock into position. Anytime I lean against the armrest, they shift out from under my body. Totally uncomfortable.
I'm 5-9, 200 lbs, and I sit at my desk for 8 hours a day, usually.
On the other hand, before buying this chair, I bought the comparably priced GM Seating ErogHuman and although that chair is built like a Panzer it is as comfortable as a torture machine.
For context, I'm 6'1", 185 pounds and the Ergohuman chair fits me great.