Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Ergonomic Left Handed Keyboard by A4Tech
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exclusive left-handed numeric keypad, patented natural_A shape key structure, laser inscribed keys.
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS X. Available in ps/2+ USB
- Software that was innovatively designed to optimize all its keyboard's performances including multi-functional hot-keys managing tool
- Keyboard: 18.72L x 8.1W x 0.98H in.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KBS-29 Ergonomic Left-Handed 'A' Style Keyboard
The Real Way to ERGO
- Patented 'A' layout for equal distribution of workload - eliminates pain in neck and shoulders.
- Laser inscribed keys increase durability
- 8 Convenient Hot Keys
- 103 Keys
- USB Interface
Ideal for work or play, the KBS-29 balances out your workload with a patented ergonomic design suited for left or right handed users.
Ideal for Left Hand Users
Operate the numpad while controlling the mouse and experience a more natural hand placement.
Improved Wrist Positioning
A patented layout designed to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RS) from wrists and arms.
Dedicated Function Buttons
8 convenient buttons to quickly manage your favorite programs and media.
Compare with similar items
DSI Left-Handed Keyboard, Black (KB-DS-8861XPU-B-V2)
Evoluent Reduced Reach Right-Hand Keyboard
SIIG USB Mini Multimedia Keyboard - Ultra-slim - 0.875” Thick - Water-resistant - QWERTY Keyboard Layout - Five Hotkeys for Internet, e-mails and Multimedia Functions
Evoluent - Ergonomical MouseFriendly Keyboard - Silver & Black
Left Handed Mouse Friendly Keyboard -Wired
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.32||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||A4Tech - Bloody||ErgoWarehouse||ErgoWarehouse||Amazon.com||BinkieMelane||Maxi-Aids|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||No||No||No||—|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||—|
|Item Dimensions||8.25 x 18 x 1.75 in||6.4 x 18.4 x 1.5 in||15.87 x 6.73 x 0.79 in||6.7 x 12.8 x 0.6 in||0.5 x 15.4 x 6.25 in||—|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||2 lbs||1.55 lbs||1.35 lbs||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first, I thought the angled shape of the keys was going to be a problem, but it actually works just as well as square keys.
My only gripe is the keys seem to grind against each other. Maybe that'll go away with use.
Another gripe is the fact the keyboard is not internally lit. Bit disappointing, that is.
I do like the fact the F, and J keys have a very noticeable tactile bump. Same for the 5 key on the number pad.
The keys are well, and properly spaced, so a person with low vision, like my self, can easily feel the spacing of the keys.
The keys don't click, or make tapping sounds, but you can still hear them enough to know you're typing. There is enough travel from full up, to pressed down position, you actually feel like you're typing, unlike with a modern laptop keyboard. I do miss the vintage keyboard sounds, and feel, though. Not the clicky key's, mind you, but the original keyboards, that made a tapping sound when typed on. Just me, being nostalgic for the C-64, and Amiga. LOL :)
I was initially concerned about the angled-shape of the keys, it seemed to be more than what I was looking for, but I don't even notice it when typing. In fact, the ergonomic design makes it easier to reach keys than a traditional keyboard, without being too different.
I recommend it if you're considering the purchase.
extra back up
Bottom line for me is this will be at best a reluctantly used backup to the original keyboard, and nowhere near as user friendly as you might think.