- Save an additional 10% when purchasing more than 1! Simply enter code: 75NMW85H at checkout for promotion to apply! Enter code 75NMW85H at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sharkk Ergonomic Mouse High Precision Optical Vertical Mouse Adjustable DPI 800 / 1200 / 1600 Wired Computer Mouse
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$33.00 (66%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ENCOURAGE YOUR OFFICE ENDURANCE – For those who spend most days in front of a computer, this mouse is meant for you. The Sharkk Vertical Mouse’s ergonomic design promotes healthy natural hand positioning and the ultimate comfort without the need to twist your arm in an unnatural way (leading to long-term pain). From this new comfortably positioning, you can work for more hours – and be more successful at your job.
- REDUCE TENSION AND ALLEVIATE PAIN – Our mouse, which is built for right-handed users, reduces muscle strain and can even undo the damage that years of using a traditional computer mouse causes. Wrist pain, shoulder fatigue, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis can all be alleviated or, in many cases, eliminated with regular use.
- COMPATIBILITY OPTIONS – The Sharkk Vertical Optical Mouse is compatible with Mac OS X, Linux, and all versions of Windows computers. Due to its wired design, battery life is a non-issue and as a “plug-and-play” device, connection to any desktop or laptop computer is achieved through the use of a simple USB port.
- ADJUSTABLE DPI SETTINGS – The adjustable DPI (dots per inch) settings allow you to change the sensitivity of the mouse’s pointer speed (1000/1500/2000), allowing you to decrease speed for tasks that require guaranteed precision (like color correction or photo editing) or increase the speed faster for browsing.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: At Sharkk our high standard of quality is what keeps millions of valued customers like you happy. Your Ergonomic Vertical Optical Mouse is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty spanning the lifetime of your product, so let us know if you find an issue - and we will repair or replace it at no charge, hassle-free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Sharkk Ergonomic Mouse High Precision Optical Vertical Mouse Adjustable DPI 800 / 1200 / 1600 Wired Computer Mouse
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SHARKK||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||J-Tech Digital, Inc||SHARKK||LuguLake Direct|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Wired, USB||Wired, USB||Wireless, USB||Wired, USB||Wireless, USB, Radio Frequency||Wired, USB|
|Hardware Interface||USB||USB||USB 2.0||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 7.7 x 3.2 in||2.52 x 4.8 x 2.95 in||3.23 x 3.98 x 3.15 in||4.1 x 5.9 x 3.8 in||4.3 x 8.6 x 4.7 in||3.54 x 3.15 x 5.12 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||3.36 ounces||3.36 ounces||0.55 lb||—||5.29 ounces|
|Platform||Windows||Mac OS X, Windows Vista||Mac OS X, Windows Vista||Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista||Mac OS X, Linux, Windows||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 7, Linux|
One of the more serious impacts is strain to the wrist and forearm caused by usage of the common computer mouse which requires one to rotate their forearm from its neutral "handshake" position to a twisted, harmful and uncomfortable position. Introducing the Ergonomic Vertical Wired Mouse by Sharkk, it's design is scientifically proven to reduce your muscle strain and enhance your comfort by allowing the wrist and arm to remain in their natural position.
This mouse will surely reduce your pain and strain associated with those many office-work hours! With this brilliant one piece ergonomic solution, never again will you fret over a wireless mouse, whose USB port adapter can be easily misplaced.
Do away with the time wasted over the constant quest for appropriate batteries, and experience how swiftly, how reassuringly, this Ergonomic Vertical Wired Mouse can transform your world!.
The unique, upright and ergonomically superior design of the Wired Vertical Mouse reduces harmful arm
and wrist tension by allowing your hand to operate the mouse while remaining in its natural position.
Adjustable DPI settings
The Wired Vertical Mouse comes with adjustable DPI settings which allow you to control the sensitivity
of the mouse cursor on screen.
The Wired Vertical Mouse was designed to better fit the contours of the hand----significantly improving accuracy
and overall comfort.
SHARKK® is a consumer electronics brand by the people, for the people.
The insights we get from our growing community of savvy shoppers are at the core of our well-designed, high-performing products, tailored to your modern lifestyle.
By focusing on the consumer, we make it our mission to maintain the highest standards of a premium-product experience – without the premium price tag.
Top customer reviews
One of the top LOW reviews on here mentions one of the cons is the button is hard to click. Keep in mind, this is from a gamer, gamers typically spend $100+ on a mouse, and require extremely precise level of use. If you are an everyday user, you will not notice a difference in the clicks between this and any mouse you have used before. Additionally, this review mentioned the cable is short - again, this is not an issue for a typical user, the cable is exactly as you would normally expect on any mouse.
Before we continue, let me tell you a bit about me and how I use my mice for interfacing with my computer. I use my computer at least 8 hours a day. My mouse grip is "Finger Tip". Accuracy is priority since I play FPS and MOBA regularly. These genre's require rapid flicks of the wrist to manipulate the screen and subtle shifts to achieve those coveted head shots.
Coming from high performance gaming mice such as the Razer Naga, Corsair M65, and the Logitech G600, i've noticed some discomfort in my ring finger from lifting my mice which raised some flags for concern. I needed an ergonomic, and comfortable solution. This, is not it.
- The texture of the mouse is a matte, semi-rubberized texture. It is pleasant to touch and the finish allows for good grip-ability.
- The light strip is a nice touch for those looking to bedazzle their setup.
- The scroll wheel moves with the perfect amount of resistance and you can feel the wheel scrolling step by step which is nice for accuracy.
- Convenient DPI switch button.
- First, the mouse buttons (Button 1 and 2). They require a decent amount of force to actuate and register a mouse click. For an average user, this wouldn't be a problem. But if you're clicking around 50 clicks per minute, this isn't ideal. After playing a round of ARAM in League of Legends, my fingertips went numb and cold. A feeling similar to "dead-leg" if you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing this sensation.
- Second, the design. A regular mouse is manipulated with either your palm and fingers (Palm grip), your fingers and the base of your palm (Claw grip), or in my case, just your fingers and your wrist moving in ulnar / radial deviation. Vertical mice are designed to keep your hand as close to anatomical position as possible and letting your hand naturally rest on the mouse. Movement is achieved by moving your wrists in flexion and extension (think hand-shake). In a gaming setting, you move your wrists rapidly and frequently requiring a large flick of the wrist. Doing this with this mouse caused me discomfort to the point of soreness the rest of the day.
- Non-braided cable.
- Cable was shorter than I am used to.
In conclusion: The pros are minor conveniences that are overshadowed by a literally painful gaming experience. If you're looking for a mouse for web browsing and don't click very often, then this should work for you. It is an inexpensive, comfortable alternative to more pricey options.
But stay away from it if you are intending to use it for more demanding tasks such as gaming.
1. Not only this is a quite different hand posture, but a huge change in kinetics. You will definitely notice when the actions migrate from the wrist to the arm.
2. The variation in wrist angle is an interesting approach but there are fundamental issues with parts other than just the hand position; this is simply a "twisted mouse". When we use a standard mouse, most forces applied on buttons and wheel go nearly perpendicular to the mouse pad or surface on which it glides. In this case, the Shark mouse forces you to grip the unit and have your thumb to act as that opposing force on every single click, every single time and you have to hold it firmly in place while doing so, just to avoid missclicks. This, takes a lot to get used to and generates a lot of stress for most people.
I think these are the most important points to consider, often oversought, that may be problematic. When you put them together with the precision required for regular tasks, you will see that this design approach could be further developed for needed improvements.
Now, if you're like most people and have the tendency to lift up the mouse to re-locate the pointer or crosshair on screen, think again!. This may not be the mouse you're looking for.
It was worth to try. Looks really nice, the light accent is beautiful, glides effortlessly, well placed extra buttons, -you end up asking how can it be so cheap-. It's BIG and TALL, but my hand is bigger.
Most recent customer reviews
Slightly too slim for a full handed grip and it's got quite a little bit of latency.Read more